Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am buying BTC with CHASE quick pay !!!  (Read 1770 times)
TheCableGuy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:56:46 PM

I'm really tempted to take up on this offer, but its concerning. What is your location? Why not store the money into an escrow or better yet use something like coinbase or circle to purchase these coins? Why you, a newbie, here on a forum, do you want to exchange via chase pay? My honest opinion is that before going through with this, things should be verified, or better yet not use chase pay and use an additional option like an escrow, which will reduce the chance of the transaction being reversed.

what refund?i told i can wait until you will receive the money and cash out or do what do you want. really idiots!

When you say "cash out" that tells me you would likely attempt to defraud the bank, and the person you are willingly to transact with, which at this rate, is probably wise to only use an escrow than something like chase pay.

You can deal with this guys if you want, thats your choice but before you do let me warn you that your account WILL be locked. He send me money from 2 different people and my account is still froze.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:03:06 PM

I'm really tempted to take up on this offer, but its concerning. What is your location? Why not store the money into an escrow or better yet use something like coinbase or circle to purchase these coins? Why you, a newbie, here on a forum, do you want to exchange via chase pay? My honest opinion is that before going through with this, things should be verified, or better yet not use chase pay and use an additional option like an escrow, which will reduce the chance of the transaction being reversed.

what refund?i told i can wait until you will receive the money and cash out or do what do you want. really idiots!

When you say "cash out" that tells me you would likely attempt to defraud the bank, and the person you are willingly to transact with, which at this rate, is probably wise to only use an escrow than something like chase pay.

You can deal with this guys if you want, thats your choice but before you do let me warn you that your account WILL be locked. He send me money from 2 different people and my account is still froze.

Are you able to screenshot the attempted transaction with the info and post it here?
TheCableGuy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:06:24 PM

Are you able to screenshot the attempted transaction with the info and post it here?

No. I am locked out of my account. I can screenshot the access denied page but that really won't prove much.

You can trade with him at your own risk but just for the record when he does screw you over at least someone warned you, no one warned me.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:16:24 PM

No. I am locked out of my account. I can screenshot the access denied page but that really won't prove much.

You can trade with him at your own risk but just for the record when he does screw you over at least someone warned you, no one warned me.

I did some research and looks like chase is anti-bitcoin. A few post show that accounts were locked/frozen, and possibly even closed due to bitcoin related transactions (for both consumers and businesses). May not be the case for everyone, but thats something to keep an eye on too. I wont do the transaction with him either because it seems to high of a risk. He could just use an exchange instead but he could be attempting to scam people or purposely causing their accounts to be frozen.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:17:26 PM

And you will loose your bank account, if those funds were really his he would be able to send using a different method, he is using a hacked account bought from the darknet obviously, so don't throw your money away guys.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:44:13 PM

And you will loose your bank account, if those funds were really his he would be able to send using a different method, he is using a hacked account bought from the darknet obviously, so don't throw your money away guys.

And dont throw away your rep/credit you have with banks because they could also report it to agencies which could also result in other accounts being closed, etc.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:53:22 AM

Added a negative feedback for him - hopefully that helps. Do PM me if resolved though, thanks
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:11:56 AM

After the paypal reversible transaction fraud now the CHASE payment option is more worse as it will also lock your personal accounts and other details. So it is much better to use the reputed payment options which may be high transaction fees but they are reliable. Thanks for the information on this type of frauds
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:21:29 PM

CHASE is worse than Venmo / Paypal - This is high risk suicidal  transaction.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: