Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you developer? Would you like to start a coin related project?  (Read 604 times)
rayvellest (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:06:18 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 12:13:05 PM by rayvellest

Hi guys, I'm looking to connect with developers to start a crypto-currency related project.

I'm a marketing professional specialized in branding. I come from an IT background so I have a good understanding of many technologies. I own and maintain a few websites and blogs where I make use of my coding skills, so expect me to be as much geeky as you are, but with the added benefit of understanding how marketing works. You can find a lot of info about me over the web, as I'm quite active on a wide range of websites, forums and social media. If you are curious, this is a good place to start.

I've set up a holding page for the project I'm looking to build here, and while it suggests some sort of virtual currency marketplace I'm open to other ideas.

If you are interested in exploring an interesting opportunity, and you are a competent and serious developer, please send me a PM. I would like to hear from you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: