Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where could I buy medicine for Bitcoin?  (Read 7118 times)
Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:08:21 PM

Another option is to buy a bitcoin virtual credit card like Uquid for $1 or Coinizy for $0.5, load it with bitcoins and pay for drugs in either USD, EURO or GBP.
You don't have to use your local currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:32:23 PM

The healthcare sector is ruined where I live. When I'm ill, I've to face the problem that I cannot get proper medicine without a receipt and getting that is a pain in the ass process here. The other problem is that medicine is very expensive compared to other places around (but still far enough not to travel there).

Could I order high quality medicine from somewhere online without receipt, but in the legal way and for a fair price?

I think I can relate with what youre trying to pass across but the issue is where to get a site that one can buy with Bitcoin which I know will be difficult to get because of the regulations surrounding the production and distribution of drugs. Even though its possible to get, it will really be expensive in the sense that shipping cost will have to be included in the cost which will then make it equivalent to the amount you will get it over there.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 12:46:29 PM

I don't see any site who's selling medicine nor pharmacy accepting it, and i think the one who accepts that is at on dark web and thats totally risky since you cam possibly buy some fake and shaddy medicine out there thats why its better to cashout your btc and buy to those legitimate stores and so by that you can assure that the medicine you buy is a authentic/real procude by legal authorities.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:25:46 PM

The healthcare sector is ruined where I live. When I'm ill, I've to face the problem that I cannot get proper medicine without a receipt and getting that is a pain in the ass process here. The other problem is that medicine is very expensive compared to other places around (but still far enough not to travel there).

Could I order high quality medicine from somewhere online without receipt, but in the legal way and for a fair price?

When I'm reading about drugs or medicine with the use of bitcoin, there is only one thing comes to my mind and that is silkroad.

But since you are looking for a legal site that accepts payment through bitcoin and with a fair price.

I think this is also a good site. http://www.coinrx.is/

i am thinking like you and there are many medicine available on deepweb but we should careful because in deepweb or known as silkroad, we don't know with who that we make a deal and in that place, you can find medicine that you want.

do you really know what deepweb is or what kind of market that silkroad is ? lmao it is not just deepweb or darkweb site which selling a medicines or drugs , it is a market which sells illegal drugs and as we all know that every pages at the darkweb are containing an illegal stuff . any way , going back to the topic . it seems impossible to find online pharmacy which accepts bitcoin for a transaction but i think there could some website that is really same of what you are looking for .
Gwerrahar

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:34:39 PM

Another option is to buy a bitcoin virtual credit card like Uquid for $1 or Coinizy for $0.5, load it with bitcoins and pay for drugs in either USD, EURO or GBP.

This can be an option, you can just check the deepweb and than pay with bitcoin, its easy and pretty secure.
Zenzolina

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:39:24 PM

Silkroad Smiley
Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:32:09 AM

Just what people already said is true, try the deepweb there are a lot of suppliers on that without any doubts!!
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:45:23 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 11:44:07 PM by cpfreeplz

do you really know what deepweb is or what kind of market that silkroad is ? lmao it is not just deepweb or darkweb site which selling a medicines or drugs , it is a market which sells illegal drugs and as we all know that every pages at the darkweb are containing an illegal stuff . any way , going back to the topic . it seems impossible to find online pharmacy which accepts bitcoin for a transaction but i think there could some website that is really same of what you are looking for .

Don't even try to read this nonsense. It doesn't make a God damn word of sense. God damn yoshit spammer. Don't try and bash other people when a) you can't speak English and b) you don't know what the flying hell you're saying. Stop interchanging deep web and dark web. They aren't they same thing.

Anyways I'll just leave this here so you can understand that what you're saying is completely all over the map.

nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:55:56 PM

In the first place what kind of ill to you have because not online pharmacy do have all kinds of medicine for all kinds of sickness. As what the jeffbrad mentioned, its very rare to have a website/shop online that accepts bitcoin for this kind of service maybe there are some but they dont have accept bitcoin yet. But all I can say you have to convert your bitcoin to fiat so you can buy it.

Edit: I've seach in google and find this one, www.bitrx.net, you can search of some review of that site and also if it has the medicine you looking for.

that's good website. I also found a website selling medicine.

you can go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83234.0

find some information there. they said that if you don't find medicine you are looking for, contact them, they will try to find it for you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:51:44 AM

Buying medicine is probably one of the few cases where you you must not try to try to save a few bucks, I think is better to pay a premium than to risk ordering medicines over the Internet not knowing what it may contain.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:48:20 PM

There are plenty of sites that sells illegal medicine and drugs over the darknet.
You just need to search for that and you need to be connected to the right persons.
I think that you should download Tor and start searching, but anyway, be careful as a lot of sites in the deepweb tend to be scammy.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:56:06 PM

I dont think that any medicines stores or e -medicine websites have started taking bitcoins .well u can sell the bitcoins in the localbitcoins and buy the necessary medicines u wanna buy it .kudoos Smiley
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:10:33 PM

Don't even try to read this nonsense. It doesn't make a God damn word of sense. God damn yoshit spammer. Don't try and bash other people when a) you can't speak English and b) you don't know what the flying hell you're saying. Stop interchanging deep web and dark web. They aren't they same thing.

Anyways I'll just leave this here so you can understand that what you're saying is completely all over the map.

Thanks for posting this. I wanted to reply to that guy, but had no idea where to even start considering he shat all over the English language  Huh

When I'm reading about drugs or medicine with the use of bitcoin, there is only one thing comes to my mind and that is silkroad.

But since you are looking for a legal site that accepts payment through bitcoin and with a fair price.

I think this is also a good site. http://www.coinrx.is/

i am thinking like you and there are many medicine available on deepweb but we should careful because in deepweb or known as silkroad, we don't know with who that we make a deal and in that place, you can find medicine that you want.

You literally just corrected his statement by repeating the same exact thing - and continue to repeat the same sentence twice (but changing a few words)

YoShart needs better moderators if they're going to continue this campaign - I don't want to be lumped in with spammed like him...
StevensonCarl

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:20:43 AM

This is a good way but you can simply just go to the deep-web and order some medicines over there honestly.
Supebox

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:55:26 AM

This is a good way but you can simply just go to the deep-web and order some medicines over there honestly.

Yep the deep web is the way to go you got a lot of sellers on it and they also have some good feedback too so that says enough for me just try the deep-web marketplaces.
Another fact is that its pretty cheap too.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:22:19 PM

Drugs-med offers bitcoin as a payment method.They have generic medicine at a low price.also it takes order internationally ,so people from all over the world can order any time.

Again, there is an other site selectmeds.org which sell medicine and takes bitcoin as a payment.Though i didnt use their service.But they said that they will give free shipping service and many discounts and offers you can check.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:29:18 AM

If you want medicine for using the bitcoin, than you should see first which sites is use in your area, if in your country, you can't use the bitcoin openly, than i don't think that any sites could work. But i suggest you, why you are not using the fiat currency for only medicine. Because bitcoin is more valuable for your fiat currency, But it is my opinion, may be you will feel easy to use the bitcoin instead of fiat.   
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:45:04 AM

I dont think theres a website regarding into this buying of medicines which accepts bitcoins as of now. Im so sad regarding on your situation but you have no choice but to buy those expensive medicines on your place rather than bothering yourself to find an alternative one.I know what it feels when you do buy an expensive medicines which you know its very cheap for some but you cant do anything about it. Exchange your bitcoin to fiat and buy those medicines without any hesitations.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:24:35 AM

I dont think theres a website regarding into this buying of medicines which accepts bitcoins as of now. Im so sad regarding on your situation but you have no choice but to buy those expensive medicines on your place rather than bothering yourself to find an alternative one.I know what it feels when you do buy an expensive medicines which you know its very cheap for some but you cant do anything about it. Exchange your bitcoin to fiat and buy those medicines without any hesitations.

Well i think there's no legal site offering so and  for surr those illegal operators only offer that, and we must be carefull since we might gonna buy those fake meds who does not prescribe by doctors and much better for us to go to the legal drugstore so we can make sure that we are intaking those safe medicine,

We should act correctly and we surely knew whats good and whats bad for us, wrong intaking of medicine might cause us invain thats why its really advisable to buy those medicine on physical drugstore and not in online world.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:25:01 PM

We should act correctly and we surely knew whats good and whats bad for us, wrong intaking of medicine might cause us invain thats why its really advisable to buy those medicine on physical drugstore and not in online world.
You are right. I too believe medicine is not the right product to be available for bitcoin payments as in my country without proper prescriptions buying medicine is completely illegal. Still if we want to make use of bitcoins to buy medicines, we can simply go for bitcoin debit cards as of now that is the only solution for buying medicines with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: