Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUP][ICO] SuperDAO Project - Pokereum Decentralized Poker & Dappsery DAPP  (Read 13806 times)
browndog785

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

Exciting times ahead in 2018?  Roll Eyes The team started being more active on twitter too.

I must agree with whynotbit that marketing is very important.
If nobody talks about SuperDAO then there is no interest and as a result no demand for SUP tokens.

The team should definitely invest some of their resources in marketing and promotion of SuperDAO platform!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justcharlz

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Hi justcharlz,
I thank you for all those answers to me and to others who have been worrying about the outcomes of this investment and project.
I like all that you are saying and find it promising, I acknowledge the fact that this is lot of work and time spent on communicating is not directly profitable as to the project itself.
I also apologize for the terms I have used in 2 of my messages. The goal was to point out that communication is paramount, and until now you guys have not been really good at it (which does not mean you are incompetent on the programing part for sure)
Though marketing and communication will in the end still be quite important, and if you guys are not enought for that well that's where the bounties and the community comes handy.
I would personnaly play the game and try to promote in a reasonable manner this project as long as I have the ammos for it (not tokens but real dev infos, upgrades and roadmap checks)
I looked for the bounty program and still quite don't understand what it is used for. I never used metamask so I will begin by this, but it might be cool to give some more precise informations. I guess the "claim page" will be what I am asking.
Anyway quite surprised to have had such a complete answer from you, and hoping it will continue this way.
The more we communicate here the more infos for everybody to read and have access to.
good luck to you all

Thank you for your kind words. We understand the feeling.

The "Bounty Program" is to reward the community for helping us out with some specific tasks like bum-marketing/social media broadcast, code reviews for bugs, User Interface review and any other task deemed worthwhile by the team. The "Bounty Claim Page" is a smart contract automated system where the community members can easily claim their tokens after completing a task. You can join our Telegram www.t.me/superdaohq though not yet open for public discuss and also follow us on social media www.twitter.com/superdaohq and www.facebook.com/superdaohq for updates.

Part of the CoreTeam/CoFounder and we all have specific rolls to play to move the project forward.
justcharlz

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Exciting times ahead in 2018?  Roll Eyes The team started being more active on twitter too.

I must agree with whynotbit that marketing is very important.
If nobody talks about SuperDAO then there is no interest and as a result no demand for SUP tokens.

The team should definitely invest some of their resources in marketing and promotion of SuperDAO platform!

Thank you. We working towards that at the moment.
justcharlz

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

Website redesigned and revamped for clarity of superdao's goals and update on way forward with timeline and our goal to reward token holders immediately from our first dapp to be launched. https://www.superdao.io and blog update:  https://blog.superdao.io/road-map-update-fast-tracked-backer-rewards-website-update-marketing-outreach-944a2fd2e4e?platform=hootsuite
whynotbit

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

What do the team plan to do with the unsold pre-sale allocated tokens ?
If I understand correctly 3 millions have been allocated and 712542 have not been sold yet.
and the total supply being of 100 MILLIONS  that holders will be able to stake, which means there is 97 millions to be staked which seems quite huge and not good for investors as price will be driven down. Any burn plans to create more scarcity or airdrops ?
How long will the team's tokens will be locked and how ? because 12%
Also with the SUP price being of 23$ we would have a marketcap of 60 millions$ which is bound to go down with the little marketing you guys are doing and the project still being in creation.
Another concern is for the investors that got in before the smart contract creation because we have no clue at what price they got in which is good to know.
When do you plan on launching a real marketing campaign ? Not just with bounties but with the funds you already have.
You should think thoroughly about all this and try to find ways to reward the long term investors and not just by "staking" or asserting that at this price it is a steal because that's just not how it works in crypto specially until we haven't seen any game changing working product.
I checked the new site and it does give infos but it is not well done at least for Mozilla. everything is messed up, we can't read everything and it makes it "cheap"
it is also missing some crucial informations on the repartition diagram to see what goes to who.
Thanks for answering to all this.
browndog785

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

It appears that the team is travelling to different blockchain conferences around the world,
but the development of the project is not going anywhere.

Probably will be delayed again and again...  I hope I am wrong, though  Undecided
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:36:04 AM

SuperDAO devs have  chosen to operate in super stealth mode since the beginning, hard to know exactly what stage of their roadmap their on as we don't really know the roadmap, but if they're going to crypto conferences that's a good sign.
browndog785

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:30:14 AM

Unfortunately the SuperDAO project appears to be dead  Undecided

What's up with the official roadmap from their website?

1st quarter

1st Half
- Website overhaul
- media outreach

2nd Half
- SuperDAO state transition contract Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
- Bounty system Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
- Market ready Dapp with rewards to SUP holders Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
- Token Exchange listing  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

2nd quarter
- Pokereum Mental poker testnet
- 2nd Dapp release with rewards to SUP ho;ders
- 45% Dapp distribution SUP to Early Backers 3rd quarter
- Superneum on Exchanges
- SuperDAO state transition: core team democratic control
- Pokereum decentralized Poker Mainnet Experiments

4th quarter
- SuperDAO state transition: Full DAO crowd ( active SUP holders ) control
- More dapp initiatives
- Pokereum decentralized Poker Mainnet release
Big Naturals

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:43:35 AM

1st quarter

1st Half
- Website overhaul
- media outreach

2nd Half

2nd quarter
- Superneum on Exchanges

4th quarter
- More dapp initiatives

It doesn't look good, but then again this project has always avoided hype and attention, maybe they just working in stealth mode still, but without communication people will always speculate and consider the worst.

They need to release a working beta, then all will be ok,
justcharlz

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

1st quarter

1st Half
- Website overhaul
- media outreach

2nd Half

2nd quarter
- Superneum on Exchanges

4th quarter
- More dapp initiatives

Update coming shortly via blog post. First quarter dApp almost ready to launch. Security checks and other stuffs being worked on to help out with a successful  release. Our eyes still on our roadmap.
justcharlz

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:03:44 AM

1st quarter

1st Half
- Website overhaul
- media outreach

2nd Half

2nd quarter
- Superneum on Exchanges

4th quarter
- More dapp initiatives

It doesn't look good, but then again this project has always avoided hype and attention, maybe they just working in stealth mode still, but without communication people will always speculate and consider the worst.

They need to release a working beta, then all will be ok,

Fingers crossed. First quarter dApp release still happening.
whynotbit

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

SuperDAO communication is damn horrible, you guys just can't do it right it seems, and worst is that all our investment is stuck in your hands,
No news, updates, very late, nothing positive here, even the youtube video was not working properly (the one from telegram channel)
I don't know what you guys are doing on the side but it is clear you are not competent enough for this activity. I regret immensly to have given you trust with my funds, as of today it would be worth way more than it is in this evergoing pre-sale with no public sale (SIC)
You're not scammers but you're just way over your head. I never seen a project managed so badly than this one and don't argue with the "we focus on real work) communication is real work and achieving promised goals creates serious companies... unlike you.
Anyway thanks to you we'll have DAICO's so you can't just steal people's money without having any legal issues and a shitty roadmap never  respected.
You are a fraud and frauds should go in front of judges and take responsability.
I'll pass by again soon to see what you can answer to this.
Big Naturals

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

SuperDAO communication is damn horrible, you guys just can't do it right it seems, and worst is that all our investment is stuck in your hands,
No news, updates, very late, nothing positive here, even the youtube video was not working properly (the one from telegram channel)
I don't know what you guys are doing on the side but it is clear you are not competent enough for this activity. I regret immensly to have given you trust with my funds, as of today it would be worth way more than it is in this evergoing pre-sale with no public sale (SIC)
You're not scammers but you're just way over your head. I never seen a project managed so badly than this one and don't argue with the "we focus on real work) communication is real work and achieving promised goals creates serious companies... unlike you.
Anyway thanks to you we'll have DAICO's so you can't just steal people's money without having any legal issues and a shitty roadmap never  respected.
You are a fraud and frauds should go in front of judges and take responsability.
I'll pass by again soon to see what you can answer to this.

They probably ran out of funds and can't fund dev team, so now are in a catch 22 ... can't finish a product to sell to raise funds without devs, and can't pay devs to finish product without funds. They need new Angel investors.
ihitmani

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

I already warned(https://old.reddit.com/r/Pokereum/comments/4mrs3o/can_not_subscribe_to_newsletter/), but I will warn again, because I worked 4 months for free at pokereum(in 2015 ! 3 years ago!), and instead of pay me, Ola just dropped me from team. Be careful with that person, Ola is a very good in lie. There is a new approach in software development now, take new people, make them do something for free, after merge result, if they are asking to pay, just remove them from team board from website, find new people and repeat iteration. At the end, you are in profit without spending money at all. If you think that its not true, come on, just monitor their team on website, its changing like socks. Just wondering why other devs did not write about it ?
justcharlz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

Hi guys,

This is what we have been up.
Kindly read our blog posts
https://blog.superdao.io/general-updates-multiple-short-term-rewards-for-supporters-ec6b7493cc6f and
https://blog.superdao.io/kittiefight-ethereum-cryptokitties-real-time-blockbuster-dapp-game-210c4365fdcb

As for our new dApps, follow kittiefight on twitter: https://twitter.com/kittiefighthq and visit website https://kittiefight.io (partial release). The team
https://www.kittiefight.io/#/about

more update soon.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:34:14 AM

Finally some good news, kittiefight could really take off if the marketing effort is strong, it has appeal to users outside the general cryptosphere,  so i hope you guys have a budget for promotion.
justcharlz

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:06:23 AM

Hey guys,

Here is more detail about the new dapp and it's token economy #KittieFight, why auction sale, incentivized participation and more.
https://blog.superdao.io/kittiefight-why-it-will-be-huge-the-ethereum-cryptokitties-real-time-blockbuster-dapp-game-28d3ae0de26d
whynotbit

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:08:02 PM

Hey Team or whoever reads this
What's happening behind the curtains ?
Just chilling and enjoying some good time after pulling an exit scam ? still trying to figure out how to continue working without funds left ? Stealth mode but very slow ?
I mean, everybody invested beginning 2017 and still nothing tangible out. So a bit of news would be fantastic though I now believe you are just very good scammers who just ran away with the funds and still have ongoing pre-ico running (sic) after 2 years of broken promises in case some stupid want to invest.
A fellow investor you have deceived, maybe stolen from.

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:37:01 PM

Hey guys,

Here is more detail about the new dapp and it's token economy #KittieFight, why auction sale, incentivized participation and more.
https://blog.superdao.io/kittiefight-why-it-will-be-huge-the-ethereum-cryptokitties-real-time-blockbuster-dapp-game-28d3ae0de26d

This is quite interesting and valuable information. I will keep in mind all that is transmitted in this format. maybe something will change at any time

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███