Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ?  (Read 98681 times)
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

there are some good ico this year but no one can guarantee that they will succeed in getting a hard cap. but at least it has a good concept and attractiveness so investors want to pay attention and join. one of them is the signature that I wear, but before investing, do your own research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

I think you guys should invest in Gemera which is a crypto backed by emeralds or Jinbi which is backed by Gold. But if you want the ICO that will closed earlier then choose Jinbi and their last day is December 31. Jinbi is very close to achieving their hardcap and I'm certain that are going to get listed in top exchanges easily.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best ico to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and hold for 1 year)

Thanks in advance
u can check MyCryptoBank , they perform a good ICO theme and concept , based on EOS , they already released MVP , crypto excchanges , crypto atm and payment rings , and they have a good rating at rating sites, u can check it at icobench , icotrack , or icobazaar , seems have a good potential for long term investment , and they ICO sale already running , will end in 5weeks later.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Very good and promising project is FlipNpick. I take part in the bounty campaign and have invested in their project. He has a great team that is engaged in the development of the project.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

I see some potential in some of the proposed project. You can get better returns if you get good timing on an ICO coin.
For me the main coins to invest are those that seemed to show promise are the ICOs with great organisation and idea, as opposed to the best marketing strategy. ICOs like Rentberry bring the ideas of long-term leasing to the blockchain and Eterbase backs such coins for a good exchange market showing their true value of their ideas on improving the blockchain.
One coin in my radar has been MeVu, which is a decentralised betting solution "bet anything against anyone", which sets it apart from the rest.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

At the moment my fav is "Dusk Network"

The Dusk Network is a privacy-oriented decentralized infrastructure that enables secure financial transactions in addition to the fast bi-directional transmission of data among a network of equally capable and effective peers. Dusk aims to be an unrestricted and fully distributed communication network that helps to secure data transmission, low-latency streaming, and provide an advanced level of confidentiality and privacy to a range of use cases concerning big data, media distribution, and commercial communications. In addition, the platform incorporates the fungible DUSK cryptocurrency and aims to also facilitate the compliant issuance of security tokens.

Dusk is poised to be a pioneer in guaranteeing transaction untraceability and unlinkability, safeguarding user privacy, reaching transactional “finality” after a bound number of rounds within a single block election and achieving high levels of user scalability without any significant performance degradation. The Dusk network incorporates a complex security setup designed specifically to obfuscate the IP addresses of the communicating peers, prevent the linkability and traceability of accounts, and to guarantee network performance. In addition, the team aim to implement an efficient payment mechanism for high QoS applications such as secure and anonymous voice calls.

https://dusk.network/

https://dusk.network/dusk-summary.pdf

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

I would choose Bitcoin and ETH as the best option for 2017, nowadays because of so many ICO appearances and also many scams. So we will be hard pressed to look at a good ICO for this period.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

After a deep research I chose Goldma to wear in my signature. I can only recommend this ICO, I really want to have passive income one day and with Goldma it is so easy!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

The market comes up and down clearly when looked at from a long-term time-frame, but when you are trading hour by hour, they cannot afford to watch a losing position fall further and further into loss.

Market way was a clear warning sign for investors. Market way is crucial and lets you know whether you should be looking to purchase coins, take profits or move to cash. In a confirmed uptrend, most coins/tokens are likely to increase and leading coins are more likely to deliver huge gains. In a bear market, even top-rated projects find it hard to make headway. When the market is under pressure, breakouts may happen but are more likely to fail, and other leading coins struggle.

There are several likely reasons behind the decrease. Goldman Sachs has been one of the major banking institutions which had showed real interest in Bitcoin, having funded Bitcoin startup Circle back in 2015, and reportedly mulled the idea of launching a crypto trading desk since late 2017.  While the concern that institutions are mislaying interest in cryptocurrencies is a valid enough reason for caution, crypto traders become visible to be more concerned about dangers hiding in the shadows of black-market platform Silk Road. A Reddit user has pursued more than 111,000 thousand bitcoins (worth more than $700 million) associated with Silk Road, that have recently been transferred to wallets of various online exchanges, possibly with the purpose to sell. Huge amounts of bitcoins being moved to exchange wallets give traders the shakes, as it likely means a lot of selling pressure on the price. In any case, the crypto market's upward momentum that started August has been brought to a screeching halt. The crypto world is still eagerly awaiting SEC's decision on a few proposed Bitcoin ETFs, which should come in late September, A positive ending to that could finally give the crypto market the kick in the butt that it needs, while a negative one would likely drive the prices even lower

We look at history when we intend to make a prediction about future events. Have there been any similar incident in the past? How did the incident end? Many people believe the future can be predicted partially. In late 2013, The price of Bitcoin went from $100 to about $1,000 after a series of very positive events (culminating in the famous Bitcoin Lovefest Senate Hearing). Many of the current cryptocurrency blockchain founders were apart of the industry, but only really got serious about the industry after this event. What followed this was a long bear market that didn’t fully bottom out until January of 2016, and didn’t fully recover until 2017. While the industry kept active and continued to innovate, the market didn’t reflect this change until 2017.bIf we look at what the overall market looks like today, it’s easy to see a resemblance to this event I’m not one to rely on similar looking charts to make decisions about a market, but the circumstances and the subject matter are too similar to chalk up to coincidence.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Bonafi project that fights counterfeit using blockchain and NFC technologies. Great, right? $600 billion annually spent on counterfeit. Bonafi will solve this problem.

https://www.bonafi.io
ihabhamed

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

Neonexchange - dav network - sentinel protocol
There are huge hype around neonexchange and its my last hope in crypto. Im sure it will do at least 50x in 2018. also dav will be Hella good.

i agree Nex for sure,
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

Bonafi project that fights counterfeit using blockchain and NFC technologies. Great, right? $600 billion annually spent on counterfeit. Bonafi will solve this problem.

https://www.bonafi.io
What is cool is that they decided to make a security token. This is new and unusual. I think that makes sense.
longhv

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:29:12 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 10:28:12 AM by longhv

you can join ICO Loduna token, come from Loduna Exchange platform at address : www.loduna.com . From 24/01/2019 to 31/03/2019.
Our topic here
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

The world of cryptocurrency is rapidly changing and evolving. Innovators and entrepreneurs are constantly introducing new cryptocurrencies, each promising new and varying characteristics to attract investors and users. Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort.

The cryptocurrency world is an unstable and volatile place, constantly shift between bear market and bull market periods. Some investors are taking advantages of this and others not so much. Reaching a stable value cryptocurrency has long been the target of many projects that aim to take crypto a step beyond just a middle of exchange and into the land of a store of value. If I put $10.000 into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, nobody can be guaranteed what it will be worth tomorrow which puts off businesses and everyday users that want to use crypto beyond just a speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on.

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.

With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.

Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
Veseloff

Activity: 448

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

I selected several ICOs for myself, as I think it makes no sense to invest in 1 ICO. So you have huge risks at which we can lose everything. Therefore, I now invest in 10 ICOs, among them there is a lot of the Amazix team, I like their projects.

brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

I think you should pay attention to the Bonafi project. This is a new kind of investment, a security token, following all the laws. This is a much more modern trend that is rapidly gaining popularity in the United States due to the introduction of regulations on cryptocurrency. Investing in such a project is safer because there will be no problems with the law later.
Bonafi fights counterfeit using blockchain, crypto-tag and NFC technology. Details here: https://www.bonafi.io
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

In 2018 below are some suggestions for you
-MONERO
-ETH
-NEO
-DASH
-RIPPLE
These are the top alt coins as per market situation. If you are ready to invest in cryptos. Then you should consider these coins in your investment portfolio.
These coins ave maximum market cap and you will definitely get quality returns from these coins.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

In my opinion, the Bitrewards ICO looks perspective and the managers of this, make the coin stronger every time, so it is the reason to buy it.

Mila52

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

I think it's worth paying attention to the new coin EOS. It's still stable and promising. Of course, its price is a lower than the ETH and other coins. But it will grow.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

When the market is under pressure, breakouts may happen but are more likely to fail, and other leading coins struggle.There are several likely reasons behind the decrease. Goldman Sachs has been one of the major banking institutions which had showed real interest in Bitcoin, having funded Bitcoin startup Circle back in 2015, and reportedly mulled the idea of launching a crypto trading desk since late 2017.  While the concern that institutions are mislaying interest in cryptocurrencies is a valid enough reason for caution, crypto traders become visible to be more concerned about dangers hiding in the shadows of black-market platform Silk Road. A Reddit user has pursued more than 111,000 thousand bitcoins (worth more than $700 million) associated with Silk Road, that have recently been transferred to wallets of various online exchanges, possibly with the purpose to sell. Huge amounts of bitcoins being moved to exchange wallets give traders the shakes, as it likely means a lot of selling pressure on the price. In any case, the crypto market's upward momentum that started August has been brought to a screeching halt. The crypto world is still eagerly awaiting SEC's decision on a few proposed Bitcoin ETFs, which should come in late September, A positive ending to that could finally give the crypto market the kick in the butt that it needs, while a negative one would likely drive the prices even lower

We look at history when we intend to make a prediction about future events. Have there been any similar incident in the past? How did the incident end? Many people believe the future can be predicted partially. In late 2013, The price of Bitcoin went from $100 to about $1,000 after a series of very positive events (culminating in the famous Bitcoin Lovefest Senate Hearing). Many of the current cryptocurrency blockchain founders were apart of the industry, but only really got serious about the industry after this event. What followed this was a long bear market that didn’t fully bottom out until January of 2016, and didn’t fully recover until 2017. While the industry kept active and continued to innovate, the market didn’t reflect this change until 2017.bIf we look at what the overall market looks like today, it’s easy to see a resemblance to this event I’m not one to rely on similar looking charts to make decisions about a market, but the circumstances and the subject matter are too similar to chalk up to coincidence.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: