Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Anyone Interested in a Private Banking Solution for BITCoin? FULLY OUT OF GOV'T and Big Bank and Wall Street Hand?  (Voting closed: October 02, 2013, 01:06:04 AM)
Yes - 18 (20.7%)
No - 16 (18.4%)
Maybe - 16 (18.4%)
WE NEED THIS! - 12 (13.8%)
We Do Not Need That! - 25 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! BitCoin Fully Decentralized Hard Asset Backed Bank!  (Read 5996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
laffenlarry (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 05:55:36 AM

Fair enough, modus vivendi.

PS, please forgive my growing number of typos, but they are inversely proportional to the volume of whisky still in the bottle. 

It was, and I'm sure will again, be a pleasure.

Especially for you: perhaps to give a point of reference: Argentum et aurum comparenda sunt! (This forms a part to the backbone of our structure you might enjoy thinking about, but don't tell anyone!).

Cheers!
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:14:27 AM

So we deposit bitcoins, you buy somthing else with those bitcoins, and when we withdraw you sell that somthing else and pay us bitcoins?

But that would only be worth doing if both Bitcoin and the thing you buy with our bitcoins don't change their relative price between deposit and withdraw...

And if we withdraw in whatever is being used to store the value instead of Bitcoin we would likely be loosing money since most things that aren't cryptocurrencies have been devaluating in relation to Bitcoin for many years already...

Is a deposit with you a bet against Bitcoin?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:27:02 AM

I see that you are looking for a name for your new venture.  There is a nice short name that has just come on the market.  It is btcst.com.  The btc part of the domain name is short for "Bitcoin" and you can probably come up with something cool for the "st" part.  Check it out, the domain has just expired and will soon be available:

Domain-name: btcst.com  
Similar-domains: btcst.net     btcst.org      
Domain-ip: 23.20.233.133     United States  
Domain-tld: COM (Top Level Domain)
Domain-locked: Locked  
Creation date: 2012-03-28   (1 year)  
Last update: 2012-03-28  
Expiration date: 2013-03-28   (expired)  

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:28:17 AM

So we deposit bitcoins, you buy somthing else with those bitcoins, and when we withdraw you sell that somthing else and pay us bitcoins?

But that would only be worth doing if both Bitcoin and the thing you buy with our bitcoins don't change their relative price between deposit and withdraw...

And if we withdraw in whatever is being used to store the value instead of Bitcoin we would likely be loosing money since most things that aren't cryptocurrencies have been devaluating in relation to Bitcoin for many years already...

We will be holding a Cash Reserve for 100% Liquidity to Value if Deposit.

How it is HELD is up to us, and cannot be disclosed, due to certain legal issues; we must at all times operate under "at arms length" including extension to the legal territory whereby we would become protected by "Plausible Deniability".

This is also one of the main reasons our hands can never touch Fiat Currency, and why we abandoned FIAT Currency entirely over 12 months ago. We have severed the tie that would provide a link to any association on our part to what could be deemed a 'cash transaction'.

It is also important here that we can provide you with a 4% interest return, but again we cannot provide you with how unless a) you are an investor and such information is provided as part and parcel of our Disclosures, or b) unless you work for the project; this maintains an 'at distance relationship' and provides you, and us, with 100% Security and 100% Safety from anything which may be misconstrued as a misdoing.

Thanks for your comments!

Investors Terminology Disclaimer: At No Time do we purport ourselves or our service to be a FIAT CURRENCY MONEY HANDLER, NOR AN INVESTMENT FIRM FOR STOCKS, COMMODITIES, OR ANY OTHER INVESTMENT VEHICLE; The word Investors as used heretofore is used to mean ONLY "a party who is seeking to take part, as an active investor in our service provision business, as either a seed capitalist, a silent partner, or a active managing partner, or seeking the opportunity to become such similar or like party in relation to their involvement with our project. End of Disclaimer.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:34:45 AM

I have a very basic question:  If I deposit 1000 BTC with you at the end of one year you will give me 1040 BTC back, for sure, right?  Is there any possibilty of a loss?  By that would there be any possibility that you could only pay me back 1020 BTC?

Or even worse yet, maybe less than I put in, say only 900 BTC?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:35:33 AM

Close - You make it a deposit. We record the deposit. We apportion that deposit to one of the chosen vehicles internally. You request a withdrawl. We pay that withdrawl from our Reserve Liquid Assets, and "technically" we "buy the asset that we've recorded from the ledger from you and provide you payment in return for your release from the apportioned entitlement". I hope that not too compliacated.

All transactions Ingoing and Outgoing are in Bitcoins.  We simply send you and equivalent amount to what is recorded in value on the ledger.  You put in $20.00 lets say, you pay through 'the bitcoin token to acquire the ledger entry and 'become entitled to that part of that vehicle'.  We would in reverse pay you out - in bitcoins equivalent to the Ledger's value, thereby reaquiring our interest in the apportioned part ascribed to you.

If BitCoin or the Dollar, or Yen, or Euro, or any currency drops - the Value is Preserved, and due to the our chosen vehicles in the basket if the bit coin drops it's value at the exchange is captured, and repayable, without loss on the holding of the bitcoin.

I hope this helps.

Is it a bet?  No - it's a guarantee against loss on the Dollar, AND EMPOWERING Bitcoin as a Transfer Mechanism, by virtue of the fact that it is an Entirely Virtual Currency. A new Money deserves a New way to use it - BETTER THAN WE HAVE BEEN using Paper Fiat Currencies.

It's just that simple!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:41:28 AM

I have a very basic question:  If I deposit 1000 BTC with you at the end of one year you will give me 1040 BTC back, for sure, right?  Is there any possibilty of a loss?  By that would there be any possibility that you could only pay me back 1020 BTC?

Or even worse yet, maybe less than I put in, say only 900 BTC?

No.

First you must decide on an EQUIVALENCY LEDGER type. This is simply telling us what Currency You Prefer to Exchange TO, or a currency you prefer to use.

Assume: You have an account with us; a Ledger. The Ledger Equivalency is the USDollar. You want to deposit $100.00 US - you would send us approximately (whatever teh current rate is) 1 bit coin (.7163 BTC at thsi momen in time). We take that deposit, convert it internally, and reflect that you purchased $100.00 worth of "X". Your Value is now locked at $100.00. If Bitcoin Goes DOWN we would pay you MORE bitcoin (whatever the exchagne is for $100.00 equivalency); or if bitcoin Goes UP we would pay you a little LESS bitcoin (whatever the exchanged equivalency is).

BUT - that $100.00 on the Equivalency Ledger, will earn interest.

Now, assume your interest earns you $4.00 Equivaliancy (4%); You would be able to withdraw $104.00 US EQUIVALENCY in Bitcoins! We send that to your chosen Bitcoin Address. Tada Done!

I hope this helps!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:44:35 AM

I see that you are looking for a name for your new venture.  There is a nice short name that has just come on the market.  It is btcst.com.  The btc part of the domain name is short for "Bitcoin" and you can probably come up with something cool for the "st" part.  Check it out, the domain has just expired and will soon be available:

Domain-name: btcst.com  
Similar-domains: btcst.net     btcst.org      
Domain-ip: 23.20.233.133     United States  
Domain-tld: COM (Top Level Domain)
Domain-locked: Locked  
Creation date: 2012-03-28   (1 year)  
Last update: 2012-03-28  
Expiration date: 2013-03-28   (expired)  

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTION! We'll definitely keep that in mind! However at the current time the name that we have registered is BITCOIN GLOBAL CURRENCY AND MONEY OUTFITTERS (or BGMCO for short, as it will an overhaul of our current business which already has the URL affiliated.)

We also prefer INFO as we hope to REMARKET AND REBRAND the extension to BE USED AS: (I)nter(N)odal(F)inancial(O)rganization. But we'll see how that goes!

Thanks for the great suggestion!
dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:44:54 AM

Thanks for your continued participation!

I am sorry that my not telling you the internal workings is upsetting you - however, that would strike me as more of a personal issue than associated to the operation of BGMCO.

Is this what you told bank managers when you approached them for a business loan and they weren't interested? Earlier you claimed banks were not willing to discuss anything with you. Did you accuse them of being upset when they asked you for a business plan? I think what you're failing to understand here is you have come to an internet forum to ask for money. Anyone who asks for a business loan has to supply far more information than I'm asking you for. Your inability to provide such basic and universally expected information is no-one's personal issue, however your refusal to supply it and to characterize someone's insistence on having it as some sort of emotional reaction is, as I say, unprofessional and seriously hurts your credibility as a 'business man'.

You are entitled to your opinions, but the fact that we have clients weakens the positing of your sentiment.

There is no evidence to suggest you have any clients or that BGMCO is even a company that exists. The only traces of it are a GoDaddy Instantpage that is linked to a residential address. Do you have a business premises? Are you a limited liability company? How many years have you been trading? When where you incorporated?

The Structures and Foundations are sound - if you have not been able to see how it works and figure it out, I am sorry. I suppose it's beyond your comprehension -but that does not mean it is beyond ours.

It's more a case you've been unable to adequately explain anything and refuse to address inquiries. But this is not my problem, I'm not begging for money.

Your comments also do not lessen the fact that it works, despite your resistance as to whether it can. We have proven the foundations over the past 12 months, they are valid, the returns are solid and as expected.

There is no evidence you've done anything over the past 12 months. Some might say there's evidence to the contrary, considering you have been unable to raise a paltry $10000, have been reduced to begging for it, and expect to be able to pay far larger amounts in interest to depositors.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:47:01 AM

Yes.  I understand now.  Thanks for explaining it to me.

Basically you are using Bitcoins for transport only.  Got it.

Now, I have a bit of advice for you:

Before you start talking about anything - know your audience first!

Spend a few days reading these forums then you will know who you are talking to.

laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:50:09 AM

Thanks for your continued participation!

I am sorry that my not telling you the internal workings is upsetting you - however, that would strike me as more of a personal issue than associated to the operation of BGMCO.

Is this what you told bank managers when you approached them for a business loan and they weren't interested? Earlier you claimed banks were not willing to discuss anything with you. Did you accuse them of being upset when they asked you for a business plan? I think what you're failing to understand here is you have come to an internet forum to ask for money. Anyone who asks for a business loan has to supply far more information than I'm asking you for. Your inability to provide such basic and universally expected information is no-one's personal issue, however your refusal to supply it and to characterize someone's insistence on having it as some sort of emotional reaction is, as I say, unprofessional and seriously hurts your credibility as a 'business man'.

You are entitled to your opinions, but the fact that we have clients weakens the positing of your sentiment.

There is no evidence to suggest you have any clients or that BGMCO is even a company that exists. The only traces of it are a GoDaddy Instantpage that is linked to a residential address. Do you have a business premises? Are you a limited liability company? How many years have you been trading? When where you incorporated?

The Structures and Foundations are sound - if you have not been able to see how it works and figure it out, I am sorry. I suppose it's beyond your comprehension -but that does not mean it is beyond ours.

It's more a case you've been unable to adequately explain anything and refuse to address inquiries. But this is not my problem, I'm not begging for money.

Your comments also do not lessen the fact that it works, despite your resistance as to whether it can. We have proven the foundations over the past 12 months, they are valid, the returns are solid and as expected.

There is no evidence you've done anything over the past 12 months. Some might say there's evidence to the contrary, considering you have been unable to raise a paltry $10000, have been reduced to begging for it, and expect to be able to pay far larger amounts in interest to depositors.

Thanks again for your participation! If you'd like to Sign Non Disclosures and Non Competes (NDNC's) and purchase our Business Plan you may do so for $7'000'000.00 Euro. Thank you for your continued interest!

Please send your request to: buytheplan@bgmco.info

Thank you!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 06:52:29 AM

Yes.  I understand now.  Thanks for explaining it to me.

Basically you are using Bitcoins for transport only.  Got it.

Now, I have a bit of advice for you:

Before you start talking about anything - know your audience first!

Spend a few days reading these forums then you will know who you are talking to.

Exactly! BINGO! You're starting to see the picture! GREAT JOB!

And you are correct - I am not use to doing a forum; I've never actually participated in one online! But I hope that I will be able to answer as many questions as possible to give you all a clear picture of the service!

Thanks for participating!
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:01:15 AM

I see that you have not gotten any donations yet.  I might send you a Satoshi or two just because I have enjoyed this thread so much.  Here is your account:

http://blockchain.info/address/13cLbzJwSzSFGLDguTtk5xvYUBasmqVAie

laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:05:50 AM

I see that you have not gotten any donations yet.  I might send you a Satoshi or two just because I have enjoyed this thread so much.  Here is your account:

http://blockchain.info/address/13cLbzJwSzSFGLDguTtk5xvYUBasmqVAie

Every Penny Counts! We've been working hard on this, and now we'd really like to see where we can take it.  It difficult, with everyone involved being rather time constrained, but we will do it! And with help - we can do it better, and faster!

I'm glad to have gotten involved this way, through discussions, as it's new for me to use Internet Forums! So thank you too for participating!

The More We Do Together - Including the more we all talk here - the closer we are, even if we don't get a penny for donations - to at least knowing where and what we need to do next!

So thank you to everyone so far! This is a great experience, and I'm really looking forward to what comes out of it!

Thanks again! Your participation is both valued and appreciated!
dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:06:50 AM

Thanks again for your participation! If you'd like to Sign Non Disclosures and Non Competes (NDNC's) and purchase our Business Plan you may do so for $7'000'000.00 Euro. Thank you for your continued interest!

Thank you!

Please go ahead and post a NDNC, so I can consider the terms before I invest in such an exciting opportunity!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:12:20 AM

Thank you!

Please go ahead and post a NDNC, so I can consider the terms before I invest in such an exciting opportunity!

You have not led me to believe you have any standing for entering into any form of any agreements.

If you have a Postal Address for delivery of documents please send that and your request to: buytheplan@bgmco.info for further information.

Thank you for your continued participation!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:17:39 AM

snip

A few pointers for Internet forums: talk normal Grin  Use normal punctuation and capitalization; your posts will come across much clearer.  Do as I do, see?  The same kind of writing you might find in a book.  The way you're doing it now feels like you're trying to sell me something--which in a way, I suppose you are, but, besides the point.  Most folk here are on the higher-end of thinking--at least, they're bound to question everything to fill any gaps--so expect much more resistance!

I'll be keeping watch of where this project goes.

dflatline

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:24:40 AM

Thank you!

You have not led me to believe you have any standing for entering into any form of any agreements.

If you have a Postal Address for delivery of documents please send that and your request to: buytheplan@bgmco.info for further information.

Thank you for your continued participation!

Thank you for your swift reply!

Before considering such an Exciting Opportunity I'd like to know what the legal terms of it would be. You don't need my address to send me paper copies of the documents, lets save some money! Let's work together on this, let me help YOU! By supplying a link to a digital copy you're saving on postage, consider that Money Saved a donation from me to you towards your $10000 goal. Not only that, you can offer the same Great Deal to other readers of this Internet Forum! Making additional savings on print costs and postage! It's WIN-WIN.

I look foward to hearing your reply!

laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:25:45 AM

snip

A few pointers for Internet forums: talk normal Grin  Use normal punctuation and capitalization; your posts will come across much clearer.  Do as I do, see?  The same kind of writing you might find in a book.  The way you're doing it now feels like you're trying to sell me something--which in a way, I suppose you are, but, besides the point.  Most folk here are on the higher-end of thinking--at least, they're bound to question everything to fill any gaps--so expect much more resistance!

I'll be keeping watch of where this project goes.

Thank you for your support! I shall keep your pointers well in mind; perhaps a more 'book worthy' styling for the conversation is best for everyone. To keep an even keel, as it were.

I hope you'll find many opportunities to join in, the more we can discuss - the more we all shall learn.

On an aside; I shan't back down easily, for if I do not stand for what I believe, who else will?

Thanks again!
and0r

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:32:33 AM

i will give you 10000 USD + much more if you can confirm your own personal home address that youve been living at for atleast 10 years. will fly over there and talk to your neighbors and do other things to verify it. will have to pass a no-shady-shit test in where i get very up close and personal in your life. if something doesn't fly right, me and my 'resources' will definitely know. there is no doubt about this.
you will obviously have to release a lot of personal information about your life to me, such as family members, children, and other things we can get into later. and some of the info will have to be made public (your home address and a few other minor details)

the money isnt free though, this will have to be a partnership
but yeah, im sitting on a dickload of real cash, can make this bank happen very quick
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: