Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere  (Read 94679 times)
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:42:46 PM

I think the developer of this project is not been realistic with his valuation of the project, 1000BTC with little or no marketing. The era of over subcription of ICO is over, investors are wiser now, why do you need to pay for something you can get for less when it hit market also look at Wings ICO with all the marketing and hype it has only raised 1500BTC so far. Waves, Lisks, Antshares etc.were very lucky with the funding they got and that won't  occur again

A reasonable decision to continue work on the project. Now this is important. Project development will bring new investments.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:46:24 PM

ok, so in terms of actual crypto-behaviour - you have a premine of around 43%.
this is very much, and some might think, their investment is not that safe...

will there be a possibility for them to get a refund?

(no, i will not use this, i am very excited about what will happen in the next months)
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:24:16 PM

ICO Is Complete!

Crowdfunding of the Darcrus project finished with 527 BTC collected, reaching at the same time 52.7% of its minimum goal. The goal was set so the founder could quit his normal work and do full time work on the project. This will not happen for now but the founder decided that the Darcrus will exist!!! It will just start with smaller resources, smaller team and the work will be commencing in his free time while cooperating with new developers thanks to investors and great community effort.

There are participants who did translations, tweets, TVE, Chinese QQ group, etcetera that should receive the bounties and they need to be rewarded. Also, the participants of SIGFARM and SIGWONET who want to be part of the better future of their tokens, and Darcrus is the only way. DAR tokens will be distributed to all bounty participants, the same swap of SIGWONET and SIGFARM for DAR will commence as promised.
42,500,000 DAR tokens were offered during the crowdfunding period.

Read more - https://blog.darcr.us/ico-is-complete-99e9b7d1f518#.drrqa38of

###UPD

Refunds will be granted to those who wish to get BTC back. I did not think people would bail on me when I wrote the blog post since the initial ICO price will be WELL below what it should/will be. IF you want a refund of your BTC, PM me and we will handle it. There will be verification for refunds.I’ll wait for those that bail to announce the plans for those that stay.
You have 24 hours to PM me.

https://blog.darcr.us/ico-is-complete-99e9b7d1f518#.drrqa38of

How will the calculation goes now, with the 52.7% of the tokens being distributed.
 what is the ICO price per token and also how will you carer for the first day 50%, it seem it is not fair from your blod article, only investors are bearing the weight of the load, the tokens allocated to the developers remain thesame and untouched
sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 07:29:06 PM

https://blog.darcr.us/ico-is-complete-99e9b7d1f518#.1ued5290w

100% refunds
sava0123

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:29:15 PM

I want refund where should I pm dev? At bitcointalk or at slack? How to get invite in slack?
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:29:33 PM

ICO Is Complete!

Crowdfunding of the Darcrus project finished with 527 BTC collected, reaching at the same time 52.7% of its minimum goal. The goal was set so the founder could quit his normal work and do full time work on the project. This will not happen for now but the founder decided that the Darcrus will exist!!! It will just start with smaller resources, smaller team and the work will be commencing in his free time while cooperating with new developers thanks to investors and great community effort.

There are participants who did translations, tweets, TVE, Chinese QQ group, etcetera that should receive the bounties and they need to be rewarded. Also, the participants of SIGFARM and SIGWONET who want to be part of the better future of their tokens, and Darcrus is the only way. DAR tokens will be distributed to all bounty participants, the same swap of SIGWONET and SIGFARM for DAR will commence as promised.

###UPD

Refunds will be granted to those who wish to get BTC back. I did not think people would bail on me when I wrote the blog post since the initial ICO price will be WELL below what it should/will be. IF you want a refund of your BTC, PM me and we will handle it. There will be verification for refunds.I’ll wait for those that bail to announce the plans for those that stay.

How will the calculation goes now, with the 52.7% of the tokens being distributed.
 what is the ICO price per token and also how will you carer for the first day 50%, it seem it is not fair from your blod article, only investors are bearing the weight of the load, the tokens allocated to the developers remain thesame and untouched

afaik, 42,500,000 coins were for ico.

only 52,7% of minimum ICO amount is achieved

52,7% of 42,500,000 = 22,4 million will be distributed among ico investors.

The other amount will go to other things like:

''To secure future funding, distribution will commence proportionally to the % of the amount gathered during crowdfunding below 1000 BTC. The remaining Darcrus tokens will be used later to fund any further developers or team members, they can be sold later in small amounts on the market, there can be also organized final stage of crowdfunding later on Waves platform with fiat and BTC when it is ready, but at the same time the buyback program details are changing. The founder decided that not 15% but 25% of net profits from client sales/consulting will be used in the buyback program on exchanges.''

So in one way yeah, premine will be bigger.

Correct me if I'm wrong though
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:20:45 PM

ICO Is Complete!

###UPD

I guess you didn't read, 100% refund

afaik, 42,500,000 coins were for ico.

only 52,7% of minimum ICO amount is achieved

52,7% of 42,500,000 = 22,4 million will be distributed among ico investors.

The other amount will go to other things like:

''To secure future funding, distribution will commence proportionally to the % of the amount gathered during crowdfunding below 1000 BTC. The remaining Darcrus tokens will be used later to fund any further developers or team members, they can be sold later in small amounts on the market, there can be also organized final stage of crowdfunding later on Waves platform with fiat and BTC when it is ready, but at the same time the buyback program details are changing. The founder decided that not 15% but 25% of net profits from client sales/consulting will be used in the buyback program on exchanges.''

So in one way yeah, premine will be bigger.

Correct me if I'm wrong though

I guess you didn't read.
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:21:50 PM

100% refunds. new ico details announced soon.
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:27:38 PM

Will there be a refund? Or will the project start that way?
100% refund
muchoman

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:32:10 PM

Will there be a refund? Or will the project start that way?
100% refund

What is this then?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676111.msg17152123#msg17152123
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:42:35 PM

Everyone must request refund at the ICO site. It is not ready quite yet. It will be a manual withdrawal process after you input your desired BTC address.
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:43:02 PM

Looks like exactly what I said....
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:50:28 PM

So no payment/reward for Signature campaign participants.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:05:44 PM

Unfortunately not. We will process payments only for translation bounties in the new ICO, this ICO has been ended with refund and token is not distributed, more info will be available in new terms.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 09:12:02 PM

Unfortunately not. We will process payments only for translation bounties in the new ICO, this ICO has been ended with refund and token is not distributed, more info will be available in new terms.

We will of course be paid for new work (if needed) and old work I presume?
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 09:13:42 PM

We will of course be paid for new work (if needed) and old work I presume?

Correct. Translations will need to be updated and you will get what the new campaign bounty outlines.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:46:49 PM

he doesn't want a pre-alpha funding of 390.000 USD for this very risky project.
I think in such conditions he would never get more funding. just wow.
He was also to arrogant to make real marketing and was believing till the last second that he will reach the 1000.

I have predicted no more real investments after day1 if he would not take off the limit or increase the bonus - no response
I suggested more marketing and listings on ico sites - no response

I am just glad to get my funding back because somebody with such a attitude is not capable for creating a successful crypto project
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:51:46 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 10:09:34 PM by Twiggy Smile

Guys, please enable 2FA on your ICO accounts. It will be a requirement for withdrawing funds.

To enable 2FA on ICO site, click enable, log out and log in again, click submit and your will receive the email with code.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:52:23 PM

So signature bounty participants can remove signature? they're not gonna be paid anyway. unless you plan to continue ICO and also consider those initial signature participants.

and what do you mean with "token not distributed"?
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 09:55:20 PM

So signature bounty participants can remove signature? they're not gonna be paid anyway. unless you plan to continue ICO and also consider those initial signature participants.

and what do you mean with "token not distributed"?

I'm refunding BTC to people instead of issuing the token. I did not hit the required 1000 BTC mark.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: