Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere  (Read 94679 times)
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:01:56 PM

ICO Is Complete!

Crowdfunding of the Darcrus project finished with 527 BTC collected, reaching at the same time 52.7% of its minimum goal. The goal was set so the founder could quit his normal work and do full time work on the project. This will not happen for now but the founder decided that the Darcrus will exist!!! It will just start with smaller resources, smaller team and the work will be commencing in his free time while cooperating with new developers thanks to investors and great community effort.

There are participants who did translations, tweets, TVE, Chinese QQ group, etcetera that should receive the bounties and they need to be rewarded. Also, the participants of SIGFARM and SIGWONET who want to be part of the better future of their tokens, and Darcrus is the only way. DAR tokens will be distributed to all bounty participants, the same swap of SIGWONET and SIGFARM for DAR will commence as promised.
42,500,000 DAR tokens were offered during the crowdfunding period.

Read more - https://blog.darcr.us/ico-is-complete-99e9b7d1f518#.drrqa38of

too bad this project did not hit its minimum goal for the ICO funding. maybe it's too high. looks promising though. let's see if there's going to be a follow up on this. why not just continue even with 527 BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:08:18 PM

So no payment/reward for Signature campaign participants.

Unfortunately not. We will process payments only for translation bounties in the new ICO, this ICO has been ended with refund and token is not distributed, more info will be available in new terms.

So signature bounty participants can remove signature? they're not gonna be paid anyway. unless you plan to continue ICO and also consider those initial signature participants.

and what do you mean with "token not distributed"?

I'm refunding BTC to people instead of issuing the token. I did not hit the required 1000 BTC mark.

Can you clarify the payment bounty participants? Statement from Twiggy Smile is that "DAR tokens will be distributed to all bounty participants". But answer to the question on signature bounty is contradicting.

ICO Is Complete!

Crowdfunding of the Darcrus project finished with 527 BTC collected, reaching at the same time 52.7% of its minimum goal. The goal was set so the founder could quit his normal work and do full time work on the project. This will not happen for now but the founder decided that the Darcrus will exist!!! It will just start with smaller resources, smaller team and the work will be commencing in his free time while cooperating with new developers thanks to investors and great community effort.

There are participants who did translations, tweets, TVE, Chinese QQ group, etcetera that should receive the bounties and they need to be rewarded. Also, the participants of SIGFARM and SIGWONET who want to be part of the better future of their tokens, and Darcrus is the only way. DAR tokens will be distributed to all bounty participants, the same swap of SIGWONET and SIGFARM for DAR will commence as promised.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:10:50 PM

ICO Is Complete!

too bad this project did not hit its minimum goal for the ICO funding. maybe it's too high. looks promising though. let's see if there's going to be a follow up on this. why not just continue even with 527 BTC?

There was possible scenario presented with second offering of unsold tokens later, but community suggested that refunds should commence and new ICO should take place.

After refunds commence new details will be announced.

Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:11:56 PM

Can you clarify the payment bounty participants? Statement from Twiggy Smile is that "DAR tokens will be distributed to all bounty participants". But answer to the question on signature bounty is contradicting.

This blog-post has been changed, as you can see on this page are now available only this message - "ICO Is Complete! Refunds will be processed manually. More information to follow."

https://blog.darcr.us/ico-is-complete-99e9b7d1f518#.wvglgj4d2

Sorry for any inconvenience, I'll change my post.

sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 10:36:46 PM

ICO Is Complete!

I promised refund if we didn't hit 1000btc. I'm glad the community jolted me, even though it sets the project back a little in timelines. no big worries. Smiley
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:45:46 PM

how about those participated in bounty campaign at theviralexchange? will they get paid or not?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:48:44 PM

You could have better luck second run.  The ark ico ended,  inchain ico ended,  there is few left though.
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:52:39 PM

how about those participated in bounty campaign at theviralexchange? will they get paid or not?

Unfortunately not. We will process payments only for translators in the new ICO, this ICO will be ended with refund and Darcrus token is not distributed, more info will be available in new terms of the Darcrus ICO 2.0.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:54:40 PM

You could have better luck second run.  The ark ico ended,  inchain ico ended,  there is few left though.

Thank you for your support, at this time, this is very important for us, we do not want to give up and we will continue to do our work. Smiley
sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 12:06:51 AM

BTC REFUND option is open and available to fill out! 2FA IS *ENFORCED* for DARCRUS refunds. After entering your credentials, click the SUBMIT button and check your email. Check SPAM, JUNK, TRASH, special rules, etc etc for the confirmation code email. Check these places before emailing or PMing me. MY EMAIL IS

*info@darcr.us*

Click the 'Refund Address' link on the left

Enter ANY BTC ADDRESS YOU WISH!!!!!!

I will be processing refunds in batches. You will receive your sent BTC amount minus any transaction fees.

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BTC ADDRESS SAVED BY December 14th, 2016 at 1800GMT!! I must close out the refunds in a timely manner to carry out with the revised campaign! I will be sending BTC back to you as fast as possible! Thank you for your participation and I hope to see you in the next _successful_ campaign. Smiley
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:47:51 AM

BTC REFUND option is open and available to fill out! 2FA IS *ENFORCED* for DARCRUS refunds. After entering your credentials, click the SUBMIT button and check your email. Check SPAM, JUNK, TRASH, special rules, etc etc for the confirmation code email. Check these places before emailing or PMing me. MY EMAIL IS

*info@darcr.us*

Click the 'Refund Address' link on the left

Enter ANY BTC ADDRESS YOU WISH!!!!!!

I will be processing refunds in batches. You will receive your sent BTC amount minus any transaction fees.

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BTC ADDRESS SAVED BY December 14th, 2016 at 1800GMT!! I must close out the refunds in a timely manner to carry out with the revised campaign! I will be sending BTC back to you as fast as possible! Thank you for your participation and I hope to see you in the next _successful_ campaign. Smiley

how soon will be first batches? 1-100 withdraws or some period of time?
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:19:16 AM

Bummer was hopeful this one made it. well i think in my strategy i will take my BTC from the refund and put it into $tratis for the new year pumps, and then reinvest into Darcrus ICO 2.0 Wink

@sigwo you still presenting your project to the companies, moving forward with development?

I suppose it's ok to switch my signature now ?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:30:06 AM

damn.  the refund is so smooth without any hassle.  thanks dev for a very  smooth transaction.
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:37:22 AM

Bummer was hopeful this one made it. well i think in my strategy i will take my BTC from the refund and put it into $tratis for the new year pumps, and then reinvest into Darcrus ICO 2.0 Wink

@sigwo you still presenting your project to the companies, moving forward with development?

I suppose it's ok to switch my signature now ?

Guess I'll be doing pretty much exactly the same Cheesy.
jaesonma

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:37:48 AM

damn.  the refund is so smooth without any hassle.  thanks dev for a very  smooth transaction.

What a pity, if the threshold is 500 BTC instead, the project will start. Have money is better than have 0 money
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:50:47 AM

You could have better luck second run.  The ark ico ended,  inchain ico ended,  there is few left though.

Thank you for your support, at this time, this is very important for us, we do not want to give up and we will continue to do our work. Smiley

I Hope Darcrus ICO 2.0 will be anounnce soon anyways 2017 is a good years I think For ICOs For sure in January Cheesy
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:22:27 AM

So no payment/reward for Signature campaign participants.

Unfortunately not. We will process payments only for translation bounties in the new ICO, this ICO has been ended with refund and token is not distributed, more info will be available in new terms.

We will of course be paid for new work (if needed) and old work I presume?

Correct. Translations will need to be updated and you will get what the new campaign bounty outlines.

this is good to hear and thanks for that. Please keep us (translators) updated and contact the current translators first when the new ICO starts. Good luck with new ICO, whenever it will be.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:52:26 AM

its bad to hear that ico failed, few days ago devs was like a 100% sure that someone will deposit 500 btc and now it doesnt happened. Anyway i will waiting for next ico, cause i like an others waited for minimum to be reached for deposit

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:56:56 AM

Ty, got the refund  Cool

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:40:32 AM

ICO
Total Bitcoin collected

Double vision perhaps?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: