Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲  (Read 118793 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:29:48 PM

Quote from: Duckdice.io scam
Your Balance will be locked while bonus is active. You can cancel bonus at any time.
Bonus must be wagered 55x to became a part of your balance.
According to your terms, the bonus was not part of his balance, so the 5 BTC win was solely generated by his 2 BTC deposit.

55x wagering requirement of 2 BTC bonus = 110 BTC to wager. Minus 23% (25 BTC) already wagered = 85 BTC left to wager to get the 2 BTC bonus

1% house edge of 85 BTC to wager = 0.85 BTC loss.  

So if you restore his account balance of 9 BTC (2 BTC deposit + 5 BTC win + 2 BTC bonus) and he will wager the required 85 BTC to get the bonus, he will statistically lose 0.85 BTC and his account will be statistically 8.15 BTC instead of the only 2 BTC deposit you gave him!

Nope, I do not think that they really need to pay him 7 btc, because he started with 2 btc, no matter they win or lose the only way to get this fair is to give him back what balance he start deposit. This is like he resetting their amount back to the start, so everything will be no affect on it anymore, this is seems fairly to him. I think duckdice red tagged should clear right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrybirdy

Activity: 952
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

Your Balance will be locked while bonus is active. You can cancel bonus at any time.
According to your terms, the bonus was not part of his balance, so the 5 BTC win was solely generated by his 2 BTC deposit.

55x wagering requirement of 2 BTC bonus = 110 BTC to wager. Minus 23% (25 BTC) already wagered = 85 BTC left to wager to get the 2 BTC bonus

So if you restore his account balance of 9 BTC (2 BTC deposit + 5 BTC win + 2 BTC bonus) and he will wager the required 85 BTC to get the bonus, he will statistically lose 0.85 BTC and his account will be statistically 8.15 BTC instead of the only 2 BTC deposit you gave him!

Nope, I do not think that they really need to pay him 7 btc, because he started with 2 btc, no matter they win or lose the only way to get this fair is to give him back what balance he start deposit. This is like he resetting their amount back to the start, so everything will be no affect on it anymore, this is seems fairly to him. I think duckdice red tagged should clear right now

Don't take game-protect comments very seriously. The guy just jump in every opportunity to advertise his service that his very own trust rating reflects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

how people can say about this site as scam, this site is one of the most trusted sites i ever know, never have problems with bonus or deposits or withdrawals, so if some one don´t want to play with a bonus just dont claim it and it´s done, why allways make a problem for little things..

cheers!!
I don’t know why people like to spread negative things about most popular things. This site is trustworthy. Many people have been earning bitcoins from this website without any fraud. Site is highly reliable and there’s not even a single report of this site being scam or fraud. Those who lost bitcoins on this site just because of their own faults should not blame site for this.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:21:38 PM

Those who lost bitcoins on this site just because of their own faults should not blame site for this.
It looks like the one who have lost bitcoin due to confusion he had with the bonus terms of duckdice have created scam accusation against duckdice, when that will settle down duckdice might gain their trust back. But for me duckdice is trusted because I don't claim any types of bonus in dice sites so whatever terms they have about bonus will not effect me.

(However, I haven't gone deeply through that scam accusation against duckdice)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:37:38 PM

I don’t know why people like to spread negative things about most popular things. Those who lost bitcoins on this site just because of their own faults should not blame site for this.
Spreading negative things is what brought the user their 2BTC back. 2BTC they did not lose and that should not have been taken from them.
I take that as a win.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
markkeian

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

EXMR

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:22:11 PM

Those who lost bitcoins on this site just because of their own faults should not blame site for this.
It looks like the one who have lost bitcoin due to confusion he had with the bonus terms of duckdice have created scam accusation against duckdice, when that will settle down duckdice might gain their trust back. But for me duckdice is trusted because I don't claim any types of bonus in dice sites so whatever terms they have about bonus will not effect me.

(However, I haven't gone deeply through that scam accusation against duckdice)
duckdice.io had been good since they lauch,in fact they are one of the fastest growing gambling sites (credit to all its admins for their hardwork).what happen with that player is a an isolated case which is basically not a site mistake.

knightzk02

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:03:10 PM

Exactly, I don't think that they should pay him 7 BTC, Duckdice is kind enough to give back his 2 BTC, it was his own fault, and wait? game-protect? statistically? Gambling is still gambling, there's a chance for him to win more or even lose the entire balance. Duckdice is a very good site with great potential, I think the red tagged should now be cleared.
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:04:08 PM

doesn't seem like they're going to remove the neg trust... we might have to give em some positive trust?

I've played here a bit with no issues in withdrawals.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:21:47 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 02:04:07 AM by game-protect

Exactly, I don't think that they should pay him 7 BTC, Duckdice is kind enough to give back his 2 BTC, it was his own fault, and wait? game-protect? statistically? Gambling is still gambling, there's a chance for him to win more or even lose the entire balance. Duckdice is a very good site with great potential, I think the red tagged should now be cleared.
Based on what was it his own fault to click the |Cancel Bonus| button?

Yes, he can win more or he can lose, but statistically he will only lose 0.85 BTC until the bonus is cleared and he has all rights to clear the bonus!

Duckdice was kind enough to call him a terrorist? How destroyed must be a brain if someone believes that calling the victim a terrorist is kind enough?!?

A new site faced with my signature and google "duckdice.io scam" = first page and third entry or google "duckdice.io" = first page and sixth entry never can have any potential to grow!

To grow, even though a scam, they will need an army of signature campaign promoters like the betcoin.ag scam has. Google "betcoin.ag scam" = first page and first entry  Wink
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:54:35 AM

doesn't seem like they're going to remove the neg trust... we might have to give em some positive trust?

It should remain a stain on their account.

The issue at hand should have been resolved long ago in QA instead of months later when someone complains -- even in that regard the problem should have been taken care of instead of calling the gambler a terrorist who intended for a "scandal" to occur.

chief999

Activity: 14
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:23:13 AM

how people can say about this site as scam, this site is one of the most trusted sites i ever know, never have problems with bonus or deposits or withdrawals, so if some one don´t want to play with a bonus just dont claim it and it´s done, why allways make a problem for little things..

cheers!!
I don’t know why people like to spread negative things about most popular things. This site is trustworthy. Many people have been earning bitcoins from this website without any fraud. Site is highly reliable and there’s not even a single report of this site being scam or fraud. Those who lost bitcoins on this site just because of their own faults should not blame site for this.

This is exactly how I feel. Whenever 'free' money is offered outside of pure philanthropy, is never quick or easy. The real scam is the person making the accusation of a scam. Clearly, he didn't read or understand the finer points of the bonus. He hopes to get paid by making a huge stink over the ordeal. After the fact, he continues in a smear campaign with other bad actors clamouring in, as if being directed by another. It wouldn't surprise me if money has changed hands to do this.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:06:06 AM

The real scam is the person making the accusation of a scam. Clearly, he didn't read or understand the finer points of the bonus.
Clearly, you didn't read anything about the case and don't realize that terms were not laid out. They were excluded.
Nice Games & Rounds posts, kiddo.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:15:39 AM

The real scam is the person making the accusation of a scam.
What sort of victim blaming logic is this?
"The real rapist is the person wearing a short skirt, she clearly provoked it." ~ that's how you sound.

Clearly, he didn't read or understand the finer points of the bonus.
That doesn't make the act itself better, as explained several times.

After the fact, he continues in a smear campaign with other bad actors clamouring in, as if being directed by another.
Wanting money back that's rightfully yours is not a smear campaign.

It wouldn't surprise me if money has changed hands to do this.
If your voice is bought that easily, great (it seems so, since 203 of your 209 posts are spamming a ref link in Games and rounds).
But believe me, nobody has to pay me to stand up for what I think is right.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
chief999

Activity: 14
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:58:10 AM

If your voice is bought that easily, great (it seems so, since 203 of your 209 posts are spamming a ref link in Games and rounds).
But believe me, nobody has to pay me to stand up for what I think is right.
[/quote]

You're dumb. Those ref links are to double my faucet on another site. It has to be done every 24 hours.
knightzk02

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:40:38 AM

Based on what was it his own fault to click the |Cancel Bonus| button?

Yes, he can win more or he can lose, but statistically he will only lose 0.85 BTC until the bonus is cleared and he has all rights to clear the bonus!

Duckdice was kind enough to call him a terrorist? How destroyed must be a brain if someone believes that calling the victim a terrorist is kind enough?!?

A new site faced with my signature and google "duckdice.io scam" = first page and third entry or google "duckdice.io" = first page and sixth entry never can have any potential to grow!

To grow, even though a scam, they will need an army of signature campaign promoters like the betcoin.ag scam has. Google "betcoin.ag scam" = first page and first entry  Wink

Yes, he has all rights to clear the bonus before the Cancel Bonus is clicked. His faults is not to read the terms before cancelling the bonus as it is clearly stated in his own post (He simply clicked cancel bonus and are you sure? in 1 second without reading ANYTHING), based on my experiences, the pop-up box clearly stated how much balance will be left in the account when the bonus is cancelled. Everyone should read all the terms carefully before performing these kind of action. He can win more or lose the entire balance, so there will be no statistically lose only 0.85 BTC, he have to complete the wagering requirement within 30 days, it's not that easy to clear the requirement, at least he already get back his own deposit of 2 BTC, fair enough.

Duckdice shouldn't call him a terrorist, the same for us, we shouldn't simply call anyone a scammer. For this, I'm not supporting both of them.  Wink
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

Actually duckdice have got those negative trust from DT members and not from normal users like us so giving positive trust to duckdice will not change anything. However after going through scam accusation against duckdice today I found that duckdice have refunded some part of money to the one who have created that accusation but they haven't paid many others who got that issue in past. So I don't think DT members will remove those negative trust.
markkeian

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

EXMR

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:05:24 AM

Actually duckdice have got those negative trust from DT members and not from normal users like us so giving positive trust to duckdice will not change anything. However after going through scam accusation against duckdice today I found that duckdice have refunded some part of money to the one who have created that accusation but they haven't paid many others who got that issue in past. So I don't think DT members will remove those negative trust.
That was the only case in bonus we have encountered in duckdice.,We never encountered such case because most of the players who claimed bonus before ussually read and ask.,As a Mod there,most of the time newbies who claim bonus ask first before they start the wagering.In his situation i was there during his wagering.He never ask for any question about bonus so we think he totally understand how its done.,In fact every high bets he made appears in chat and most of the players that time tag his name with goodlucks and whatever that will surely get his attention.,but he never listen.,then suddenly he makes scandal in the chat that he was scammed.,thats the first time he message on chat.That was the time we learn that he cancel his bonus without reading nor asking.,
Duckdice.io had never been involve in any scandalous accysation except this one.And i can say by myself that they run the site fairly for all players may they be small or big time players.

DuckDice.io (OP)

Activity: 1335
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:12:51 PM

It should remain a stain on their account.

The issue at hand should have been resolved long ago in QA instead of months later when someone complains -- even in that regard the problem should have been taken care of instead of calling the gambler a terrorist who intended for a "scandal" to occur.

User Ozafejyw782 cancelled bonus on 2017-07-15 because of not reading the confirmation message regarding penalty and DuckDice made a  refund on 2017-07-25, what months are you talking about, this is 10 days.

And once again:
Deposit bonuses are closed for a period of reworking them, we are also preparing for a possibility of hard fork, so until hard fork or soft fork occur we will not launch new bonuses.
Refund has been made. And once again, this is a first complaint of such matter in over 8 months
.[/b]

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

yes,I agree,they should be reverted to neutral,but of course,it is up to the members who gave the rating to do (or not to do so)
the bonus terms were badly articulated,if I was 100% sure that the whole balance would have been forfeited if i cancelled at any time
I would have never tried to get this bonus first place,the problem was in the description

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

User Ozafejyw782 cancelled bonus on 2017-07-15 because of not reading the confirmation message regarding penalty and DuckDice made a  refund on 2017-07-25,

You did not make the conditions clear. You did not have all the facts in your terms. It was not laid out in your terms that, given high enough gross profit, cancellation of the bonus could potentially lead to the actual deposited balance being deducted as well.

what months are you talking about, this is 10 days.

Read my post again.

The issue at hand should have been resolved long ago in QA instead of months later when someone complains

Now read your post again.

And once again, this is a first complaint of such matter in over 8 months[/size].[/b]

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: