Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VPN Service - Dedicated VPN - SSH SOCKS - PPTP/L2TP/OPENVPN  (Read 292 times)
VPNService (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:52:33 PM

Welcome to our new service,

A dedicated VPN come with a static IP address assigned to 1 single customer only (Reserve Your Own IP in Another Country!).

Advantages:
    - Always the same IP address
    - No ‘bad neighbor’ effect
    - May mean faster speeds (greater bandwidth allocation)
    - Immune to hacking/spoofing attempts by users sharing same IP
    - 3 in 1 VPN (PPTP, L2TP, PPTP)
    - Use your VPN as SOCKS
    - Ultra-fast online streaming
    - Unlimited data transfer
    - You will have full control of your SSH server.

Countries supported: Germany, Canada, USA, France, South africa, New Zealand, India, Netherlands

Monthly Price: 8$ USD

Payment method: Bitcoin

Delivery time: One day.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:22:49 PM

What is your website? No info, I want to know more info.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:30:53 PM

How having always the same IP address is considered as an advantage to you ? the purpose of using VPN is to stay anonymous and out of sight , having the same IP will just make tracking you easier.
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:31:19 PM

You'd probably be better just renting a cheap VPS and install openvpn on it. It would be a lot cheaper. OVH allows torrenting and they have very good speeds. Cheap too!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
OnePieceFan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:56:03 PM

How having always the same IP address is considered as an advantage to you ? the purpose of using VPN is to stay anonymous and out of sight , having the same IP will just make tracking you easier.
Having same IP address in my case is an advantage since our IPs are dynamics.
VPNService (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:01:02 PM

We purpose our service throue this thread only, we don't have a website.

You'd probably be better just renting a cheap VPS and install openvpn on it. It would be a lot cheaper. OVH allows torrenting and they have very good speeds. Cheap too!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We deliver a 3 in 1 VPN service with SSH access (+ SOCKS).

It's an advantage to prevent be blacklisted from services like: PerfectMoney that check everytime your login ip, etc ... a shared IPs are always blacklisted from services like this and even google search and cloudflare that check if you are humain or anything else by filling a captcha each time.
OnePieceFan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:09:00 PM

trusted service, i received my vpn today and can control all things since i have root access to ssh.
delivered in one day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: