Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin skill-gamble game - help wanted  (Read 304 times)
GODLIKE (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:36:51 PM

Hi!

I am a 45 years old madman, experienced 3D modeler, UI designer, game designer and "half programmer" with an idea for a new "semi-gambling" game.

The project can be completed fully in 2 months. The game isn't related with cards, roulette, slot machine or anything "traditional" like that.

I can make the whole game part, in Unity: graphics, programming, etc., I don't need any help with that.
What I need help with, is:
- Bitcoin API integration
- user database management
- security "expert" to prevent client and server hacking and cheating.
I don't have experience in MySQL etc. and I have no time to learn it right now.
I just want to go live with the product as soon as possible.

Experience in Javascript, MySQL, PHP, or other free database systems is mandatory.
Experience in Unity is welcome, but not necessary.
Experience or study in Bitcoin functioning and security/hacking is a great plus.

If you have some free time you would like to put at work on an innovative project, say 20 hours per week, send me a private message and I'll explain the project in more detail.
We could make some money together.
If you think a project like this can be worked on for 1 hour in the evening when you are tired of playing DOTA, and you are not ready to "waste" some Sunday afternoon/night on it, let it be. Or maybe if you don't like to fight with code entire nights, you should leave the whole coding job alone lol Cheesy

If you are curious about what I can do, I can send you a build of another project I'm working on at the moment (videogame but not Bitcoin related).

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: