Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Email Sender Service (BULK MAIL)  (Read 508 times)
taktido (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:58:13 PM

Frustated with sending email ?
Now, we launch Email Sender Service

What we have
- We have Email Marketing Application with Mailwizz as Frontend
- We have multiple Smtp Server with multiples Ip ( always rotating )
- You can send Up to 100K email / day

What you can do ?

- you can send your email campaign,cold email,autoresponder, up to you.
- Choose the package by your need.
- The sender is up to you.
- import your own list.

What are the benefit ?
- You can fully manage your list,your newsletter like using getresponse,mailchimp,etc
- you dont need to pay for the smtp, we provide and we manage it.
- you dont had to hire more freelancer to build your email server.
- You don't need to worry that your IP would get blacklist, because we manage to monitoring the server,and change the server if the ip get blacklist.
- Yes, that's our job to handle all the technical problem. So, you can focus on your Campaign and sending the emails.

This service to bulk mailing,spamming, Cleaning List.
Hard to Inbox in Gmail.
sending speed up to 100k/day.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW UPDATE ( PRICE PLANS WITH 80-100% INBOX)
SILVER (INBOXING) :- Unlimited List & Subscriber, 15.000 Emails, 3% Max bounce
GOLD (INBOXING) :- Unlimited List & Subscriber, 60.000 Emails, 3% Max bounce
PLATINUM (INBOXING) :- Unlimited List & Subscriber, 180.000 Emails, 3% Max bounce

- This service for inboxing in hotmail,yahoo,aol,etc (80-100% inbox - depend on your email content)
- AutoBlock Campaign if more than 3% Bounce (Dont use it for cleaning your list,use high convertion List only. for List Cleaning,use BULK service)
- Very Slow Sending speed ( max 1000 Email / Hour ),cannot upgrade the speed,because this service for inboxing )
- Read Tutorial in notification before you buy it. Registry and Try 10 Sending for Free.
- NEW RULE : you cannot send from free email like gmail,yahoo,etc, please set FROM TO = name@yourdomain.com , you can set you free email in REPLY TO.

My skype id : taktid_ocom
sales page and register : http://taktido.com

WARNING :
This service for BULK EMAIL, and ALL MY CUSTOMER are SPAMMER.
- if you want a service that hit gmail inbox 100%, use aweber,mailchip,getresponse,etc. (please dont buy my service)
- if you want increase more sending speed and 100K is not enough, just hire Someone to setup personal SMTP server for you. My Service use multi smtp server that share to all my customer.
- If you want a Trial, just register,and you will get free 10 quota,want more trial like give me 100K sending quota ?, sorry,i dont need a free seeker that use my service to clean their list, make my IPs blacklisted, then run away without give a review.

FAQ :

1. Can i use for cleaning my list ?
a : if you choose BULK service,absolutely YES, and we handling the bounce,blacklist it then save blacklist email in our server,whenever other customer import / add,it will autocleaning and remove bad list that detected. thats why, more customer,we will have big bad email data that help lowering bounce.

2. your service support for autoresponder too ?
a : yes, support autoresponder,schedule campaign,bounce handling,open track,link track
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: