Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269534 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

Well I guess what you are looking for is non-existent if you are really not into investing money than signature campaigns is the way to go, but even that won't give you the target earnings you are looking for even if you're account is ranked Legendary 1 Bitcoin in 2 months max seems to be impossible. So my advise would be maybe change your expectations to a more realistic one so that you are not hoping for nothing.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

Earning money without investing is actually quite hard. I suggest you to go find a job and work hard. If you have skills like coding, you can go to some freelancer job site and offer your skill. It takes time to make 1 bitcoin per month at your current state. So as i said, the most easiest way is to just work/ find a job and convert to bitcoin. And if your converting to bitcoin with money, you are technically also investing as bitcoin prices will go up and down. Good luck earning your bitcoins, work hard and never give up!
In my county if you want to earn 2 bitcoin through a job. So it means you have to word for more than 12 month even if you are getting a high salary, but if I am sure that even if you have a small investment and you do trading altcoin from there you can make 2 bitcoin less than a month duration and especially if you have good study and experience about the crypto market.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:29:49 PM

Earning money without investing is actually quite hard. I suggest you to go find a job and work hard. If you have skills like coding, you can go to some freelancer job site and offer your skill. It takes time to make 1 bitcoin per month at your current state. So as i said, the most easiest way is to just work/ find a job and convert to bitcoin. And if your converting to bitcoin with money, you are technically also investing as bitcoin prices will go up and down. Good luck earning your bitcoins, work hard and never give up!
In my county if you want to earn 2 bitcoin through a job. So it means you have to word for more than 12 month even if you are getting a high salary, but if I am sure that even if you have a small investment and you do trading altcoin from there you can make 2 bitcoin less than a month duration and especially if you have good study and experience about the crypto market.

Then the bitcoin industry is surely for you. You can earn 1BTC from an altcoin signature campaign if you get lucky. You're lucky to be here because earning 1BTC from here will be a huge thing for you. I suggest that you go full time here and study trading. There are also other ways to earn bitcoins by providing service like photoshop, designing, programming, and whatnot.

Trading that gives you 2BTC for less than a month will require a lot of money which I assume you currently don't have based on the pay rate of the day job in your country. Others invest in ICOs too because of the early investor bonus. A couple of days ago, this happened. Primalbase token is 5BTC each but for early investors it's just 3BTC. Their crowdsale has ended in just a day. Let's see if these investors will actually earn money considering the fact that they all bought at 3BTC. I know that all of them will just dump the coin right away.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:15:54 AM

Its very hard to earn one bitcoin without investing.If you have any programming skills,then you can search for jobs in freelancing sites.Some may even suggest you to invest in gambling sites,but it would lead you mostly to a total loss.Its better for you to invest some money in bitcoins and also to do job works side by side.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1238

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 05:21:43 AM

Its very hard to earn one bitcoin without investing.If you have any programming skills,then you can search for jobs in freelancing sites.Some may even suggest you to invest in gambling sites,but it would lead you mostly to a total loss.Its better for you to invest some money in bitcoins and also to do job works side by side.

But all things can defy eventhought you don't have skills on programming and by joining a lot of translation bounty campaign well I can really say that its possible for us to earn 2 btc a month. ICO is thrend nowdays and surely ico businessmans need a translator to maximize there exposure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:44:10 AM

Making of 1 Bitcoin in a month is not a difficult task. But you should have starting balance of 0.1BTC. If you do not have in your hand then buy from some exchange or friend or people. After buying of bitcoin trade in the exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or Kraken. But, first of all look out the price behavior of various coins that you are being going to trade.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
If you have a method create VPS or AWS Edu code free, very easy to earning 1 with one months, you can sell it on Bitcointalk Forum.
But if not have any method or trick in make money online, don't try find ways can make money without invest, not free and profit if not want spent some money first!

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:27:36 AM

Making of 1 Bitcoin in a month is not a difficult task. But you should have starting balance of 0.1BTC. If you do not have in your hand then buy from some exchange or friend or people. After buying of bitcoin trade in the exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or Kraken. But, first of all look out the price behavior of various coins that you are being going to trade.

You say that making one bitcoin in month is easy? It really isn't easy, even if you have starting amoubt of 1 bitcoin or 0.1 bitcoin. Every way that lets you earn that much in onr month is really risky, trading is probably least risky way to earn that much, but if you don't have skills or knowledge  you won't earn that much in month, you will probably only lose at start.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

If you mean how to make money without investments. That probably is impossible. You need to either invest your money or invest your knowledge and skills.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

But first I think you should read carefully. OP just can spend about 2 hours a day to earn and he wanna earn without invest so I don't think it's easy.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:40:08 PM

it Earnings 1 BTC when the BTC price is just $450 is easy in just 2-3 weeks.
now getting 1 BTC will take me 4-5 weeks to complete the whole coin.
freelancing is the best and sure way to earn BTC
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:54:30 PM

You say that making one bitcoin in month is easy? It really isn't easy, even if you have starting amoubt of 1 bitcoin or 0.1 bitcoin. Every way that lets you earn that much in onr month is really risky, trading is probably least risky way to earn that much, but if you don't have skills or knowledge  you won't earn that much in month, you will probably only lose at start.

Its not easy to earn 1 btc even from trading as you cannot control the price movements and you never know when the coin will pump and to make good profits in trading you also should have decent capital to invest and again there is no guarantee that you will make profits each and every time.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:47:30 PM

Its not easy to earn 1 btc even from trading as you cannot control the price movements and you never know when the coin will pump and to make good profits in trading you also should have decent capital to invest and again there is no guarantee that you will make profits each and every time.

Yes. its not easy to earn 1 btc from trading along. You got to be very lucky to hold a coins that suddenly jumps the price is x100 folds to gain 1 btc. Even if you join the so called pump and dump groups, its hard to get 1 full btc in a month. I'm not sure though about alt coin signature, I'm not a fan of joining signature campaign on alt coin so I don't know if its possible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
buyinbtc
Legendary

Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:01:16 PM

That's the point, trading is not a magical money tree that can give money without any work, you can't control how or when these coins will pump ( or which ) but you can predict that, and it makes trading a hard job if you want to earn. You just can't but random coins and keep them for months, You have to be smart and have experience in trading first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:03:05 PM

Yes. its not easy to earn 1 btc from trading along. You got to be very lucky to hold a coins that suddenly jumps the price is x100 folds to gain 1 btc. Even if you join the so called pump and dump groups, its hard to get 1 full btc in a month. I'm not sure though about alt coin signature, I'm not a fan of joining signature campaign on alt coin so I don't know if its possible.

You can earn 1 btc from signature campaign but it will take couple of months to earn that amount and that also if you are part of permanent campaign that exists since long time but I don't see that as majority of campaigns lasts for 1 or 2 months and after that you need to find other campaign to join.

Maybe a Hero or Legendary ranks can earn 1 BTC from a good paying signature campaign in a matter of months. But for below I don't think it will be really difficult to earn it. Yes, majority of campaigns are now just for 1 or 2 months only and you have to look again. As for the long running campaign, i guess those who are accepted in there are very lucky indeed and will not opt out of that campaign. So possible ways I only see, is a combination of signature campaign and then doing aggressive trading as well as freelancing. I think if you can do that you will earn close to 1 BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:50:28 PM

That's the point, trading is not a magical money tree that can give money without any work, you can't control how or when these coins will pump ( or which ) but you can predict that, and it makes trading a hard job if you want to earn. You just can't but random coins and keep them for months, You have to be smart and have experience in trading first.

If you want to earn good profits from trading then you should invest your money in reputed coins like ETH, ETC, XMR as this are the coins that can give you good profits if you hold them for a long term as day trading is very risky and if you are new then you are likely to make mistakes in it.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Fatanut
Legendary

Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:17:59 AM

Some claim that the payment in altcoin signature campaigns are actually really good. You can earn up to 1BTC per campaign. The only problem is that the managers there aren't really that active unlike in bitcoin signature campaigns. If you're willing to wait anyway, then go ahead and join altcoin signatures. You have to watch out for how much percentage of the total fund will be allocated for the signature campaign. Sometimes it's really low. I joined some of the twitter campaigns and from what I got, I can say that they pay really well.

The only disadvantage of altcoin signatures is the fact that you don't know if they are actually going to pay or are they going to run away. Remember in the past, ICOs used to run away after accumulating enough money. Altcoin campaigns run mostly for more than a month and then you have to wait for another month before the lazy managers update the spreadsheet. Then a couple more weeks for the distribution.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:31:47 AM

As an user stated we cannot say that all the managers are inactive in the forum. Very few campaigns might have encountered such issues. I have been with few altcoins campaign and have found those managers were quite helpful till the end of the bounty distribution after the ICO crowdsale gets over.

Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:46:07 PM

As an user stated we cannot say that all the managers are inactive in the forum. Very few campaigns might have encountered such issues. I have been with few altcoins campaign and have found those managers were quite helpful till the end of the bounty distribution after the ICO crowdsale gets over.

That's just because they are required to do so. They were hired for that job. Honestly, if they are really good campaign managers, after the crowdsale is over, the coins should have been distributed right away. And they don't have anything else to do with the company. The job is already done. The managers still stick with the campaign because they aren't done yet with the distribution.

They are also trying to protect their reputation here. The late payments in altcoin campaigns have become a usual thing and people don't think of it as an issue anymore. They just think that there are too many participants to have an updated spreadsheet right away and I disagree with that. Active managers will have it by a day or two, not weeks.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:48:46 PM

it Earnings 1 BTC when the BTC price is just $450 is easy in just 2-3 weeks.
now getting 1 BTC will take me 4-5 weeks to complete the whole coin.
freelancing is the best and sure way to earn BTC
When the price was 450$ you need about 2 - 3 weeks to earn 1 BTC but now the price is about 2k5$ and you need about 4 - 5 weeks? I think you should work very hard to earn 1 BTC without invest. But I think OP can't take this kind of freelance job cause he only can spend about 2 hours a day to earn bitcoin =.="
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: