Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:40:44 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:50:57 PM by Patrick349

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 12:08:09 AM

I checked the site and saw no information about the jackpot. What is the chance to win, how does it rise, and how is it hit? I know it starts at 1k bits (0.001BTC), and that is it.

Edit: Patrick responded in chat with this, right after I posted this:

Reduces house edge to 0.99%, and is paid for by Moneypot. Chance of hitting JP (which is x41523) is ~0.00002384%

taking a break - expect delayed responses
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:00:46 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 03:40:53 PM by absy

I checked the site and saw no information about the jackpot. What is the chance to win, how does it rise, and how is it hit? I know it starts at 1k bits (0.001BTC), and that is it.

Edit: Patrick responded in chat with this, right after I posted this:

Reduces house edge to 0.99%, and is paid for by Moneypot. Chance of hitting JP (which is x41523) is ~0.00002384%

I changed the kind of the jackpot... so now the jackpot is equal to the the amount to win normaly x41523 if I am right. Smiley

This is a great feature , so if you get the raw outcome anywhere between 4,294,966,272 - 4,294,967,296, you win x41523 of the bet amount .
Come now join us and win Smiley

Note: The admin changed the JP payout , now its not x41523  but its around x10000 and you must get raw outcome between 0-1024.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:02:26 AM

I just checked http://doubloon.co/welcome.html and discovered that it is based on moneypot app so without much doubt this sight will be provably fair.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:12:32 AM

I still dont understand how will the payout be calculated? Depends on your basebet or depends on the next payout? So I can play on game with only 1 bomb instead of 3? Each click will give out the raw outcome for us? All bet will be same? If it is between the raw outcome our bet will be multiply by 41523?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:17:23 AM

I still dont understand how will the payout be calculated? Depends on your basebet or depends on the next payout? So I can play on game with only 1 bomb instead of 3? Each click will give out the raw outcome for us? All bet will be same? If it is between the raw outcome our bet will be multiply by 41523?

IMO the OP needs to do the maths again cause it cant be I bet 1 bit basebet and I get 1 bit x 41523 as he is saying and the chance is 1 in
41523 bets to hit JP

but who knows maybe he knows better

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
BitSuic

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:55:03 PM

nice site!
B_UN1T

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:46:01 PM

This is a great feature , so if you get the raw outcome anywhere between 4,294,966,272 - 4,294,967,296, you win x41523 of the bet amount .
Come now join us and win Smiley

this Is nearly unimpossible to get a raw outcome like this. On a other App it takes month for a Player to get a raw outcome  > 4294967252.

But After the jpr hit we know all Is possible;).

As example for the dice guys it will be a 99.9996 or higher i think. Good luck.

Maybe i will give it a try but i dont like how Minesweeper work with Mp. The mines are not fixed on gamestart. Every "click" Is a new bet. But i also havent found a good solution how this can work real with mp.

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/x5udjt1lcy to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD Smiley
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:01:22 PM

I just checked http://doubloon.co/welcome.html and discovered that it is based on moneypot app so without much doubt this sight will be provably fair.
Yeah so no problem and wasting time deciding whether its provably fair or not. Overall its simple and nice mine game, dont know about the jackpot but like any other mine game i also like this one Cheesy
Bitspenser

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:21:48 PM

Jackpot doesn't cap at 20 BTC. Here is a bet with a jackpot of 500 BTC??? Not sure why MP would even accept that, but it needs to be fixed.

https://www.moneypot.com/bets/631806614
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:21:11 PM

Jackpot doesn't cap at 20 BTC. Here is a bet with a jackpot of 500 BTC??? Not sure why MP would even accept that, but it needs to be fixed.

https://www.moneypot.com/bets/631806614

It's a bug that's being fixed.

The owner is changing his jackpot manually to cap out at 20btc to adhere to the guidelines of Moneypot
ONM

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:06:37 AM

Just saw this site on MP and am trying to check it out, but there's no "info" anywhere on the site.  That's a pretty big issue.  I looked at the info on a handful of bets and saw the jackpot range and was pretty confused and had to do 10 minutes worth of research to find this thread, and it's still not super clear.

Will the jackpot % win rate scale to my bet or is it a static % and caps at 20BTC?  Because if it's the latter that means the max bet is 2000 bits which is way too small.  But if it's the former and larger bets have a higher % of hitting the 20BTC jackpot that's way better.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:31:40 AM

Just saw this site on MP and am trying to check it out, but there's no "info" anywhere on the site.  That's a pretty big issue.  I looked at the info on a handful of bets and saw the jackpot range and was pretty confused and had to do 10 minutes worth of research to find this thread, and it's still not super clear.

Will the jackpot % win rate scale to my bet or is it a static % and caps at 20BTC?  Because if it's the latter that means the max bet is 2000 bits which is way too small.  But if it's the former and larger bets have a higher % of hitting the 20BTC jackpot that's way better.

Why it is not clear? I think this is clear enough, you jut need to get low raw outcome to hit the jackpot though and the max cap is only 20 btc. The max bet is 2000 bit but you have chance to get huge jackpot which is possible to hit but the only problem is like bun1t said every click is become a new bet dont even know how the outcome calculate
ONM

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:37:08 AM

Why it is not clear? I think this is clear enough, you jut need to get low raw outcome to hit the jackpot though and the max cap is only 20 btc. The max bet is 2000 bit but you have chance to get huge jackpot which is possible to hit but the only problem is like bun1t said every click is become a new bet dont even know how the outcome calculate

It's not clear because of literally what I wrote explaining what's not clear about it.

If I bet 20k bits, do I still have the 1:100000 odds of hitting the jackpot of 20BTC, or does it scale (so that the jackpot EV is the same) to a 1:10000 chance?  Because if it doesn't, then the house edge increases on all bets >2k bits.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:06:11 AM

Pretty neat game, however I'd suggest some changes to the interface to make it look better. For example, for some buttons the words extend over the background, making it look a bit funny. Also, the colors could be improved, however that is my opinion; some other people might not agree. Best of luck with your site!
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:38:49 AM

Pretty neat game, however I'd suggest some changes to the interface to make it look better. For example, for some buttons the words extend over the background, making it look a bit funny. Also, the colors could be improved, however that is my opinion; some other people might not agree. Best of luck with your site!
We appreciate your feedback and you are not alone here , we have got this feedback ( about buttons and background ) from other users too and currently Patrick is working on it to make the UI better Smiley Cheers .

It's not clear because of literally what I wrote explaining what's not clear about it.

If I bet 20k bits, do I still have the 1:100000 odds of hitting the jackpot of 20BTC, or does it scale (so that the jackpot EV is the same) to a 1:10000 chance?  Because if it doesn't, then the house edge increases on all bets >2k bits.
Only admin can answer this one but I believe that for each and every bet regardless of the bet amount the chance remains the same  .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:12:32 AM

I am very interested in your opinions about the math and chances of this JP cause we also want to add a JP to our sweeper

but we have a bit of headache as user @Bunt said > every click is a new bet so lets try to do the math

one bet the HE is 2%
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/640070101
and the probability is 0.00007997732609510422% translated in chance to hit the JP is 1 in 1 250 354 bets
the payout is wager x 10 000

another one is 0.52% HE
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/640069650
and the probability is 0.0000476837158203125% translated in chance to hit the JP is 1 in 2 097 152 bets
and the payout is wager x 10 000

another one is 0.20% HE
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/640070136
and the probability is 0.00007997732609510422% translated in chance to hit the JP is 1 in 1 250 354 bets

payout is always wager x 10 000

please help me to understand why the 0.52% HE and 0.20% HE bets are accepted by MP (regarding the JP)

the 2% HE sounds fine to me

but if each click is a new bet then I dont understand that the 0.52% HE and 0.20% HE bets are accepted by MP and MP would pay wager x 10 000

what did I miss here cause I thought only +EV bets are accepted by MP/Investors? and thankful to everyone who can explain

thx

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 06:21:45 AM

I am very interested in your opinions about the math and chances of this JP cause we also want to add a JP to our sweeper

but we have a bit of headache as user @Bunt said > every click is a new bet so lets try to do the math

one bet the HE is 2%

another one is 0.52% HE
and the probability is 0.0000476837158203125% translated in chance to hit the JP is 1 in 2 097 152 bets

another one is 0.20% HE

please help me to understand why the 0.52% HE and 0.20% HE bets are accepted by MP (regarding the JP)

but if each click is a new bet then I dont understand that the 0.52% HE and 0.20% HE bets are accepted by MP and MP would pay wager x 10 000

what did I miss here cause I thought only +EV bets are accepted by MP/Investors? and thankful to everyone who can explain

thx

The 0.2% house edge bet is still +ev for MP and the investors. The theoretical return on those rates & percentages yields ~1.205134 bits, and the bet was 1.21 bits. The player still pays a relatively high total house edge, since they are repeatedly gambling the wager and payout if they use the same board.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:30:38 AM

one bet the HE is 2%

another one is 0.52% HE

another one is 0.20% HE

thx

The 0.2% house edge bet is still +ev for MP and the investors. The theoretical return on those rates & percentages yields ~1.205134 bits, and the bet was 1.21 bits. The player still pays a relatively high total house edge, since they are repeatedly gambling the wager and payout if they use the same board.

thank you very much for taking the time to answer with your explanation. would you mind to do the math for the 0.20% HE bet so we can see the +EV? would be very much appreciated

1.21 bits wager x 1 250 354 = turnover of 1 512 928 bits
can we agree here?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
ONM

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:31:06 AM

one bet the HE is 2%

another one is 0.52% HE

another one is 0.20% HE

thx

That's a good question.  I haven't looked into it in depth but I'd guess it might have something to do with rounding to two decimal places.

You're correct in the bet being +ev for MP/investors, but incorrect as far as how much theoretically.  You're looking at the results (the bet lost) and assuming it's theoretical, but it's not, it's just what happened that specific time.  Theoretically, the player loses .2% of that bet every time he bets.  .2% of 1.21 is .00242.  The player also wouldn't pay a "relatively high total house edge" because every bet is independent of each other.  Yes, if someone keeps clicking boxes they have a higher chance of losing their initial bet, but you can say that about any gambling game ever.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: