Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashing24 is confirmed as a 100% SCAM!  (Read 36356 times)
Luft

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:34:17 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 09:32:47 AM by Luft

Greetings, Gleb.
I started using Hashing24 before I came across this forum and saw this topic. And so far everything is good and I receive my profit on a regular basis. I also noticed on BitFury's website that they are indeed partners and as I understand, BitFury is one of the major miners on the market, I saw it on blockchain. So I'm not really sure what to think now and decided to ask your opinion? Do you still think they are scam since it's been a while from the date you created this topic...I'm not gonna stop using their service as I already purchased my contract but I'm not sure neither if I can buy new contracts from them. Can you share you thoughts? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:31:13 PM

Greetings, Gleb.
I started using Hashing24 before I came across this forum and saw this topic. And so far everything is good and I receive my profit on a regular basis. I also noticed on BitFury's website that they are indeed partners and as I understand, BitFury is one of the major miners on the market, I saw it on blockchain. So I'm not really sure what to think now and decided to ask your opinion? Do you still think they are scam since it's been a while from the date you created this topic...I'm not gonna stop using their service as I already purchased my contract but I'm not sure neither if I can buy new contracts from them. Can you share you thoughts? Huh

Yes. I'm currently thinking that a billy goat asshole being a better place to ram (no pun intended) my dick than a nanny [goat] pussy. Now I'm thinking about kids (as in young goats). Is that wrong? Now I'm thinking about having breakfast - hash browns, toast, eggs ... Now I'm thinking about fucking chickens.

What are your thoughts?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:52:08 AM

Greetings, Gleb.

Fuck off, shill.

Do what I did and share your thoughts.  Grin
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:43:03 PM

I don't understand how anyone in their right mind can say that Bitfury would associate themselves with any scams. And going onto their site nowhere does it ever mention the profits to be 400+ %. That info came from hyip review site, who has an interest in signing people up for affiliate commissions. If you go to the sites calculator, the numbers actually make sense, they factor in maintenance and cost's involved. Many other ponzi hyip sites never show those numbers.

And yes I am another one who has emailed Bitfury direct and asked, andthey did confirm their association with hashing24. Also Minergate.com is a reseller of hashing24, I guess Minergate is also a scam? I hate to say but you will retracting your words very soon....go ahead call me a shill whatever...I'll be here in the end to remind you all that you were wrong.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:17:20 PM

Greetings, Gleb.

Yes. I'm currently thinking that if I didn't grip my dick so hard, masturbating wouldn't hurt as bad. Thank, and perhaps the use of lotion. Now I'm thinking about sticking my dick into a fire ant mound. I think I'll cook spaghetti for dinner tonight. I think later tonight I'll look in my neighbor's widow to see if I can catch him jacking off again.

What are your thoughts?
Luft

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

Gleb, you might have mixed up forums, it's a BTC related one...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:40:25 PM

Gleb, you might have mixed up forums, it's a BTC related one...

Thoughts are thoughts.
bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

http://bitcoincloudmining.org/en/hashing-24/

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/11/10/cryptocurrency-exchange-cex-io-enables-tradingview-charting/

CEX.IO opened its doors back in 2013 as the first cloud mining provider.

Exactly how did Hashing24 provide a bitcoin cloud mining service in 2012 when such an animal wasn't first introduced till 2013 by cex.io? I'll answer that so you guys don't have to. The same way that Leroy Fodor, Marshall Long, Nick Spanos (who didn't even know who Satoshi Nakamoto was), and Craig Steven Wright were mining and trading bitcoins in 2009 when this forum had yet 20 registered users, none of which were them. They all fuckin' LIED!

To be clear, Hashing24 are motherfuckin' liars in stating that they provided a bitcoin mining cloud service in 2012 when cex.io was the FIRST to offer said services in the latter part of 2013. You can take it to the motherfuckin' bank that Hashing24 is lying about other shit as well. Furthermore, you might as well no longer trust BitFury since they've opted to bed down with them very obvious fuckin' scammers, fuckin' each other in all orifices while promising ill-informed prospects a 405% ROI.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here's the NEW user account of Ivan Liukau aka Hashing24.com, CEO of Hashing24: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=917282

I will delete all my posts and lock this thread once it's proven to me that bitcoins are mined via a scrypt algorithm opposed to a SHA-256 algorithm. To be fair, I've been known to make mistakes in the past, with perhaps this being my second one this year.  Cry

Bruno

EDIT: More fuckin' lies (not yet ready to pen a second post to this thread): https://www.facebook.com/hashing24/#

Totally fuckin' amazin' how a dude from Tbilisi, Georgia, posted a very valuable piece of information designed to give Hashing24 crid over two months ago, but received only ONE Like of the 18,430 Hashing24's Facebook page's Likes - a dude rom Jakarta, Indonesia, kind enough to Like said post - leaving 18,428 people who Liked the FB page not giving a rat's ass one way or another of, again, a very valuable piece of information. Is it just me, or do you guys, too, smell purchased Likes here?

And if you think those figures are weird, wait till you get a load of this shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWa6Y7G8Ksg

There you have Hashing24 enjoying 64,476 (now up to 64,521 64,565 [since I started penning this EDIT] from less than an hour ago when that screenshot was taken), yet nary a comment from the very voicetress bitcoin community expressing a good or bad review in almost three months. Now that's totally fuckin' amazing!

Scam, they still pay but even in their video...

They show servers! not miners but servers!!!
I mean im already not an expert on it, and even i noticed theyre servers and not miners.

If they're "bitfury's partners" they wouldnt make that very easily noticable mistake.

Not trustable company, lying and not even taking the time to make things look legit.

dobcrypto

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 02:05:07 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 03:25:08 PM by dobcrypto

Scam, they still pay but even in their video...

They show servers! not miners but servers!!!
I mean im already not an expert on it, and even i noticed theyre servers and not miners.

If they're "bitfury's partners" they wouldnt make that very easily noticable mistake.

Not trustable company, lying and not even taking the time to make things look legit.
Agree with you.
But after payout u can chek in blockchain then your bitcoin is new/mained coin. Its cool...

TunerDude007

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:13:35 PM

This place is not a scam....simple as that....
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

Hashing24 is not A scam or ponzi. It is A Real cloud mining company and then are working with Bitfury. You can check Bitfury's Web page and you can see easily link and name of hashin24 at the bottom. Because Bitfury can not reach the demand initially then stoped affiliate income that is %10 very huge rate.ıf they scam or ponzi they would neler do that. Now at the contract page it is witten sold out  and we will inform you when new contracts arrived.
They are really giving service 24 hours ı can say that with My 3 month experience with Hashing24.
If they are scam or ponzi those resources never finish because that means they sell nothing than cheating people.
I think those proofs are enough to say Hashin24 is a real cloud mining company . Thanks.

I guess when a One-post Wonder with Hashing24 in his sig says they ain't a scam, I'd say eat shit and exit the gene pool.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:14:35 PM

Hashing24 is not A scam or ponzi. It is A Real cloud mining company and then are working with Bitfury. You can check Bitfury's Web page and you can see easily link and name of hashin24 at the bottom. Because Bitfury can not reach the demand initially then stoped affiliate income that is %10 very huge rate.ıf they scam or ponzi they would neler do that. Now at the contract page it is witten sold out  and we will inform you when new contracts arrived.
They are really giving service 24 hours ı can say that with My 3 month experience with Hashing24.
If they are scam or ponzi those resources never finish because that means they sell nothing than cheating people.
I think those proofs are enough to say Hashin24 is a real cloud mining company . Thanks.

I guess when a One-post Wonder with Hashing24 in his sig says they ain't a scam, I'd say eat shit and exit the gene pool.
You are totally have Wright to think ilke that but Hashing 24 stopped affiliate payment due to the limited hashpower stocks. So that link useless for a while until they open it again. That means I Did not share my opinion about hashing24 because of it gives affiliate promotions. Thanks.

My bad! It makes perfect sense now why you didn't offer up your excellent experience with Hashing24 when this thread was first created and they still had their affiliate promotion in place, opting to weigh in now with your I-not-buying-it assessment.
TunerDude007

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:06:49 PM

Full Disclosure: Ever seen I started using the wew my dick has been in constant motion. Yes, I'm typing this with one hand hence being a tad slow, but every now and then I switch hands and gain a keystroke.

If you love Hashing24's 405% ROI, then listen up because I'm 'bout to tell you'all how to double said reward. Now, most yous ain't versed in math numbers like me and Ivan is, so simply taketh our words for the following. I's found another site that also too promises a 405% ROI, thus (here comes the math numbers part) 405 + 405 = 810 as in 810% ROI. WOWWWWWWWWW!, you say. I know. Me's too was aback taken, couldn't believes me own eyes. In a second I's gonna share with yous the site I found on the wew, but first get your wallets ready because I know yous want to participate because yous trust me.

Yous wallets ready?

Good.

Here's the site: https://sleshasian.com/

Here's Slesh Asian's logo:

Not to be confused with Hashing24's logo:

Here's proof of Slesh Asian's 405% ROI and bitcoin mining scrypt algorithm:

http://bitcoincloudmining.org/en/sleshasian-cloud-mining/

Not to be confused with Hashing24's 405% ROI and bitcoin mining scrypt algorithm:

Here's part of Slesh Asian's Terms of Service:

We rent the Mining Hardware to provide Services to you and our other Users, including customers who have current and valid Mining Contracts and also to use ourselves for our own account. You acknowledge that by executing this Agreement and reserving a Mining Contract, and by logging into our Site and accessing your account, you are undertaking Bitcoin mining on your behalf only, at your own risk and for your own benefit. In allocating to you the Mining Contract Capacity, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to rent the Mining Hardware on your behalf, partially on behalf of our other Users, and partially on behalf of ourselves. We retain for our own benefit the portion of the total Mining Hardware not allocated through Mining Contracts.

Not to be confused with part of Hashing24's Terms and Conditions:

We rent the Mining Hardware to provide Services to you and our other Users, including customers who have current and valid Mining Contracts and also to use ourselves for our own account. You acknowledge that by executing this Agreement and reserving a Mining Contract, and by logging into our Site and accessing your account, you are undertaking Bitcoin mining on your behalf only, at your own risk and for your own benefit. In allocating to you the Mining Contract Capacity, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to rent the Mining Hardware on your behalf, partially on behalf of our other Users, and partially on behalf of ourselves. We retain for our own benefit the portion of the total Mining Hardware not allocated through Mining Contracts.

Slesh Asian doesn't want too many people to know about its site and 405% ROI, so they DON't discourage the search from indexing their site.

Whereas Hashing24 wants everyone to mine bitcoins hopefully via their program, hence ABSOLUTELY discouraging search engines from indexing their site:

<meta name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX, FOLLOW" />

the wew is a very strange place, that's for sure, but hey, earning 810% ROI by investing in both thingies at the same time makes the wew that much more gooder over that other Internet, eh?

Let's see if there's anything else on the wew today before I post this informative reply.

Ah, here's something: https://sleshasian.com/faq.php

Do you have an office that can be visited by your clients?

Our business involves mostly online activity, but if you require a more information about the us than contact your referral and participate in our seminar which are held by us time to time.

Not to be confused with Bitlioner's FAQ: https://bitlioner.com/faq.php

Do you have an office that can be visited by your clients?

Our business involves mostly online activity, but if you require a more information about the us than contact your referral and participate in our seminar which are held by us time to time.

Of which, pay no mind to the following because it will blow your fuckin' mind:

I just discover Bitcoin Mining website that provide more than 1.4% daily returns on your investment.
https://i.imgur.com/AwNoFBT.png
You can get more than 1.4% Return on Investment Daily with Bitlioner Organization. Check out price in attachment.
https://i.imgur.com/UMDi6YT.png
You can earn more with its Handsomely Designed Referral System. You can get up to 10% Bitcoin as a referral Bonus or Get 12% Power as a Referral Bonus.
https://i.imgur.com/czONV17.png
Also, you have a GOLDEN CHANCE to become they representative * and earn more. They Provide *Province representative and Country representative 2% and 1% respectively.
Auto Withdrawal System is Available.

The following is the second reply to the OP above (same thread):

hum looks like a copy of hashocean

Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED (Red flag)
Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.  (Red flag)
Address: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
City: PANAMA  (Red flag)
State/Province: PANAMA  (Red flag)
Postal Code: 00000
Phone: +507.8365503
Fax: +51.17057182

see this phone number  (+507.8365503)

was the same phone number used in that other site scammer http://bitgrab.biz/

From Hashing24: https://www.facebook.com/hashing24/videos/1785673278336920/?comment_id=1796777993893115&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

We do not have any relationship with Hashocean. We are independent company, and offer real power from real data centers.

Show me where it says on Hashing24's website your gonna get 405% return? If this is what your basing your scam report on then your research skills are way off....never...not once did they ever state those kinds of returns...your getting those numbers from third party sites who have financial motivation to lure people to sign-up.......Again....I'm not letting this thread die until you admit you made a mistake....everyone makes mistakes and it's ok to admit when your wrong.
TunerDude007

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:39:16 PM

ıt is expensive but very Stable and good cloud mining site. I invested more money for additional 2.1 th . Difficulty causes loss of profit but price of BTC when it rise it brings good profit.

3 most legitimate cloud mining sites that exist that are not ponzies is Hashflare, Genesis and Hashing24...

At least i know when to admit I've made a mistake.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:42:20 PM

Wow another cloud mining finally being a scam.. there is nothing new with that, those good users who are in this forum knew from the beggining that all programs that are clamming to be "cloud mining sites" are just ponzies with some makeup trying to be a legit program, but everybody who has a little bit knowledge knows that it is impossible to sustain a cloud mining service..

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
TunerDude007

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:43:20 PM

Wow another cloud mining finally being a scam.. there is nothing new with that, those good users who are in this forum knew from the beggining that all programs that are clamming to be "cloud mining sites" are just ponzies with some makeup trying to be a legit program, but everybody who has a little bit knowledge knows that it is impossible to sustain a cloud mining service..

You have proof Hashing24 is a scam? Cloud mining is not sustainable? And how long has Genesis Mining been around?
wijawara

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:16:41 PM

I auctioned my hashing24.com cloud miner and start withdrawal of btc. Now my btc withdrawal is disabled.
TunerDude007

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:14 PM

I auctioned my hashing24.com cloud miner and start withdrawal of btc. Now my btc withdrawal is disabled.

Can you show us screenshot please?
bitcoman123

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

They did the same to me. I auctioned all my contracts off and then, when I tried to withdraw my bitcoins, they said they wouldn't allow me to until I verified myself. I only auctioned the contracts at a low price (Hashing24 gets a 20% commission on the auction price) because I need the money right now, but now I'll have to wait. If I had known beforehand, I wouldn't have sold. Luckily, I will be able to verify myself. Others, who can't verify themselves with exactly the right documents, will lose their money. Why don't they verify BEFORE customers sell? Seems like a good way to stop any significant money going out of Hashing24 which could in itself indicate something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: