Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What payment processors do you use?  (Read 2853 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:20:25 AM

I would like to know what payment processors the clients and sellers of our community prefer. If you both sell and buy on the forum, you could tell both what payment processor you prefer in client role and in seller role. I would appreciate a short explanation to your preference, too.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:23:27 AM

I would like to know what payment processors the clients and sellers of our community prefer. If you both sell and buy on the forum, you could tell both what payment processor you prefer in client role and in seller role. I would appreciate a short explanation to your preference, too.

Payment processors are basically made for website/services owner and not individuals , small transaction on the forum wouldn't require them at all. Bitpay.com is definitely the best when It come to handling online BTC payments from users and a lot of services use it (such as Neteller , Steam and Shopify).
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:27:35 AM

Payment processors are basically made for website/services owner and not individuals , small transaction on the forum wouldn't require them at all. Bitpay.com is definitely the best when It come to handling online BTC payments from users and a lot of services use it (such as Neteller , Steam and Shopify).

Bitpay actually seems to be pretty cool. So, could I use it for free up to 30 transactions and after 30 transactions I have to pay 1% transaction fee?

MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:33:36 AM

Bitpay actually seems to be pretty cool. So, could I use it for free up to 30 transactions and after 30 transactions I have to pay 1% transaction fee?

from the Pricing page , you can see that you can make 30 transactions a month for free but once you make additional transaction then you will be paying 1% fees from those transactions , just like the Business plan. I think It really worth it If you project is good/big enough , 1% isn't that much considering the amount of time and resources you could take If you make your own payment processor.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:39:17 AM

from the Pricing page , you can see that you can make 30 transactions a month for free but once you make additional transaction then you will be paying 1% fees from those transactions , just like the Business plan. I think It really worth it If you project is good/big enough , 1% isn't that much considering the amount of time and resources you could take If you make your own payment processor.

To be honest, I could sacrifice 1% for this service. But does it have a withdrawal fee or BTC to USD fee? Because I read you could exchange your funds from BTC to USD via the site.

MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:23:31 AM

To be honest, I could sacrifice 1% for this service. But does it have a withdrawal fee or BTC to USD fee? Because I read you could exchange your funds from BTC to USD via the site.

If I got it right , you won't be able to exchange the funds from BTC to USD unless you have a Visa card and to get the card you should be a U.S citizen . You could check their Visa card FAQ & Fees and limits
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:20:46 AM

If I got it right , you won't be able to exchange the funds from BTC to USD unless you have a Visa card and to get the card you should be a U.S citizen . You could check their Visa card FAQ & Fees and limits
I don't think this is a requirement. Other services in the past that I have used were not all US based, so there might be a work around. Would recommend Bitpay as well, and one of the reason being, that they don't sell the btc they get(from what I heard last time). So it doesn't affect the marketprice, and hence you are also helping the bitcoin environment.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:43:56 PM

It does not say that I have to be an US citizen to get the card. It says that there is a 3% conversion fee outside the US. With your and ajaxmoor's recommendation Bitpay seems to be a fine choice so far.

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:58:43 PM

Well i use Bitcoin of course and mainly i use Payza as well because it support Bitcoin to fund and to withdraw funds. Payza have some high fees but its still trusted payment processor and supporting Bitcoin is really needed by many customers.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:03:46 AM

I personally never used any other payment processor except bitcoin wallets as i'm not a trader nor i had any money out of bitcoin so that i could keep them somewhere, but i used to have accounts on different payment processors like perfectmoney and a few more.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:21:54 PM

Well i use Bitcoin of course and mainly i use Payza as well because it support Bitcoin to fund and to withdraw funds. Payza have some high fees but its still trusted payment processor and supporting Bitcoin is really needed by many customers.

I never dared to use those other payment processor just because of their fees because if we want to exchange our bitcoins into dollar and cash them out to another payment processor except bitcoin then it charges dollars to us while withdrawing bitcoins does not cost that much.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:44:44 PM

Lots of qualified processor accept Bitcoin now, including Stripe and BrainTree.

The question is : do you want to receive your money in BTC or FIAT ?

I used https://coinsimple.com/ in one of my projects and it is great, you basically provide them your main BTC address and all transactions will be forwarded to that address.

Gahs

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Minter

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:24:15 PM

Payeer allows you to deposit in bitcoins and withdraw in USD, GBP and Euro. Their fees are one of the cheapest out there.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:53:24 AM

I have used both Bitpay and Coindesk. Prefer Bitpay more as it doesn't require me to sign in. Otherwise both are equally good.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:23:07 AM

i think its depend on what product you sell and you can choose credit card for the most payment processors used by many store online, the second is paypal as the largest payment processors after credit card, then the third is payza.

but if you want to use in this forum, as we use bitcoin as the payment, you can offering for for sending the amount from their bitcoin wallet into your bitcoin wallet or you can use payza, coindesk or even for paypal.

for another forum which don't know about bitcoin, you can offering them to pay with paypal or credit card for the safe payment because i used this in the past and its work properly for me and for many people.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:01:48 PM

The payment processor that  used is  neteller, the reasons is i can make deposit money use bitcoin with nice rate (using bitpay.com) and it has low fees for deposit money about 1% and it is cheap in my opinion. And i think it is nice services because in my experience there were no found the problem.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:30:27 PM

Thank you for your feedback! So, we have discussed Bitpay already. I found Payeer and Coindesk also to be just fine alternatives.

I used https://coinsimple.com/ in one of my projects and it is great, you basically provide them your main BTC address and all transactions will be forwarded to that address.

Is it your project like founded/developed by you or your project like your favorit? I want to have the options to both withdraw in BTC and in fiat.

Since I have several trusted alternatives that knows what Payza does, but are more cost-efficient, I would choose one of them over Payza. Or does Payza have anything else that the other listed ones don't?

BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:14:57 PM

It was a store I built and sold later on.

I use coinsimple because I wanted to keep the payments in BTC, I think they have the ability to provide you a share of your sales in fiat (not sure)

They have also CMS Apis in case you want to use woocommerce or a popular shop CMS
SumWex

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:43:20 AM

advcash developing, good
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:44:20 PM

if you are asking for this bitcointalk.org Community than I can say with  no doubt the most using payment processors of the community is 99% bitcoin. I saw people asking to pay them in paypal and willing to pay via paypal also.. but Paypal is not preferred because of their money reversible policy. I saw above posts I think if you are just want to sell something individually than you better go with bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: