Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Iphones , Samsongs Note 3 and much more  (Read 989 times)
This!sCheap (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:37:06 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 05:15:40 PM by This!sCheap

I am new to this forum and i think it can help me make some profit by increasing my sales in European countries and in India

So if someone from India and European countries are interested in buying real I Phones and Samsung galaxy note then should message me.

Prices are as follows

Samsung Galaxy S7  : 115 $

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge  : 130 $

I Phone 5 ( Any color ) : 120 $

I Phone 6s ( Pink , Black )  :  140 $

MacBook : 230 $

MacBook Pro : 280 $

PS4  ( Unlocked )  : 180 $  

I can ship in the other countries but will charge 100$ more .... if you place more than 1 order than also i will charge 100$ only

Also the price in bitcoins will be calculated at time of Buying.

http://imgh.us/3_done.jpg
http://imgh.us/4d925b36835a4fc8f3b620d0b35b48cc.jpg
http://imgh.us/9_WKyf_YL.jpg
http://imgh.us/1419b.jpg
http://imgh.us/10362370_748278651911976_5235542050634027764_n.jpg
http://imgh.us/10408696_746287365444438_8958469004493211685_n.jpg
http://imgh.us/f_WFs_CMW.jpg
http://imgh.us/imgpsh_fullsize_4.jpg
http://imgh.us/Pe_N4_JDt.jpg
http://imgh.us/TXzHZ9p.png

Important thing to tell that these things are not made in china or in Korea ...
They have Original OS .

One more thing 1st customer will get an i phone 6s for free on his 1st order if he it's a reputed member here.

Thanks once more for looking this Topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:38:34 PM

Let's see this.
I'm interested in macbook pro and iphones Check my PM.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:50:39 PM

I am interested in PS4 and Iphone 5s
can you ship it to the address i messaged you ? and can we apply for cash on delivery ? or escrow
This!sCheap (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:58:34 PM

I know what you mean but last time selling online i sold ipone 4s to a guy in hungary with cash on delivery but he he tricked the Delivery boy and stole it.
So i am sorry i can't allow cash on delivery but can't do escrow either as it will revel my home which i took for work because you can see this things were illegally obtained by the guy whom i bought in USA.
So risking myself for a few bucks would be bad.
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:00:36 PM

I know what you mean but last time selling online i sold ipone 4s to a guy in hungary with cash on delivery but he he tricked the Delivery boy and stole it.
So i am sorry i can't allow cash on delivery but can't do escrow either as it will revel my home which i took for work because you can see this things were illegally obtained by the guy whom i bought in USA.

I have made few questions on the PM i have sent to you, please check it and let me know if we can deal.
If you can't make additional picture with the current date with your username then it means you can't prove the ownership.
No escrow = No deal.
This!sCheap (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:08:26 PM

I have made few questions on the PM i have sent to you, please check it and let me know if we can deal.
If you can't make additional picture with the current date with your username then it means you can't prove the ownership.
No escrow = No deal.
Ok np if you don't want to deal without escrow but here's your Picture i just picked by putting those ihones on my work computer

http://imgh.us/4441c73ec4b74480a95d63fb0eb0f649.png
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:15:52 PM

No escrow = No deal.
Ok np if you don't want to deal without escrow but here's your Picture i just picked by putting those ihones on my work computer

Awesome, you just took a picture in 2013, but you forgot that we are in 2016 ??
If you can't prove these things then people should be aware that they are probably dealing with a scammer.
I can pay more than you are asking if you accept escrow, that's all.
This!sCheap (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:20:07 PM

No escrow = No deal.

If you can't prove these things then people should be aware that they are probably dealing with a scammer.
you think i am interested to revel my id for a few bucks i told you earlier that i cannot revel my id if you are not interested then i will ignore you
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:24:35 PM

No escrow = No deal.

you think i am interested to revel my id for a few bucks i told you earlier that i cannot revel my id if you are not interested then i will ignore you

We don't understand you, but how can we deal then, I'm not going to send a satoshi first, neither would do any of member here!
I found "your" photos in many places which means that these may not be yours, I don't want to post here more, you can PM me if you want to deal.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:30:58 AM

OP, let me clarify. The members above are highly interested in your product, although are slightly phased by your very low prices and weird avoidance of cash on delivery.

I can assure you that you will not find someone who will go first here or even paid before the product has even arrived.

For your sake and ours, use escrow.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 12:19:26 PM

@OP can you provide samsung galaxy s7 edge ?
I am interested , i will buy it if i get the offer of one iPhone free. let me know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

This!sCheap (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:39:10 PM

I am interested , i will buy it if i get the offer of one iPhone free. let me know.

Sorry but i can't gift you an iphone on Samsung s7
Because you must a Sr. Member or Above without any -ve feedback.
It's for the benefit of this service and i want to make it run as long as i can.
Also forgive me for bad english and i am trying to learn it from my friend for online dealing.
Thanks and i hope it cleared everything
This!sCheap (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:45:28 PM

Sorry but i can't gift you an iphone on Samsung s7
Because you must a Sr. Member or Above without any -ve feedback.
It's for the benefit of this service and i want to make it run as long as i can.
Also forgive me for bad english and i am trying to learn it from my friend for online dealing.
Thanks and i hope it cleared everything
will you be accepting escrow from trusted members here?

I know it's hard to deal here without any trusted feedback from a higher rank member without escrow.
But i am sorry to say i can't use escrow for sake of my Privacy but i can assure you that you will get your product in the provided time with the delivery details.
Thanks
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:21:45 PM

I find this thread unbelievable.
How could anyone believe that they could buy these phones at such low prices? Half of the phones listed coat that much to produce.
This has scam written all over it. The fact that OP has also declined to use escrow just strengthens the fact that this is a poor scam attempt.

OP, if you're serious I'll take a couch copy and write a review once I receive the phone. If you want I'll even pay the price in the OP after delivery.

Let's see if you'll take that offer up. Something tells me you won't be able to deliver  Roll Eyes
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 01:26:39 PM

I dont get it when you say using escrow will reveal your identity. I think the escrow just will hold the buyer money, and when the stuff delivered to the buyer, then the escrow will release the payment into your btc addy. Its just simple like that, cmiiw.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
This!sCheap (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:32:57 PM

I dont get it when you say using escrow will reveal your identity. I think the escrow just will hold the buyer money, and when the stuff delivered to the buyer, then the escrow will release the payment into your btc addy. Its just simple like that, cmiiw.

What if user declines to buy it when it under the custody of the member holding them ?
I will have to revel my address to get'em back.
I have seen such a case not in escrow but i am avoiding it at all the cost .
So i will stay quite on all those replies who say escrow or something related to it.
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:33:38 PM

As jayce said how can using escrow reveal your identity? You don't need to provide any information to the escrow. All that the escrow will do is hold the funds till the buyer receive product and then send the funds to your wallet.

What if user declines to buy it when it under the custody of the member holding them ?
I will have to revel my address to get'em back.
So i will stay quite on all those replies who say escrow or something related to it.

Edit: Well you can use a no return policy in that case the escrow will release the funds as soon as the buyer gets the products
SheHadMANHands
Legendary

Activity: 1168

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:36:32 PM

then have fun dealing with nobody Wink

no escrow , no deal
This!sCheap (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:40:18 PM

This thread is becoming escrow thread now so i am locking it down.
If you want to buy in European Countries or in India i will ship it there Just message me

Max time in Europe : 4 days

Max time in India : 9 Days
This!sCheap (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:36:45 PM

Update!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: