Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - 2 s9's Batch 10 11.85TH/s (Sold)  (Read 1361 times)
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:17:54 AM

I almost got scammed.

Sharks are loaded in here lol Huh

Hmmm.... It's hard being a newbie lol

Yes, watch out where ever then is money to be made they will be there.

I think I should add a addy on my profile to except payments so people can always verify that way..
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:46:06 AM

Here's a quick snap available to ship when I wake up getting some sleep now finally done with my 10 1/2 hour day. FML lol..

http://imgur.com/iaHWgCM
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:02:03 AM

I'll definitely take one without a psu. PM me a price that you are thinking of (including shipping) and we can get escrow started Smiley

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
GaddaKhan

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:00:40 PM

Here's a quick snap available to ship when I wake up getting some sleep now finally done with my 10 1/2 hour day. FML lol..

http://imgur.com/iaHWgCM

I'm interested in both incl PSU. and international shipping.

Lemme know what price you looking at....
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 08:50:24 PM

I am interested in both don't need a PSU and I am located in the US let me know if still available
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:53:34 PM

I am interested in both don't need a PSU and I am located in the US let me know if still available
I have both pending if someone wants both it makes it easier for me kinda want the money today for some trades but escrow is available both deals are at 1250$ from elok and gt. So if someone wants to beat that I am open to offers still.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 09:10:27 PM

Would you sell me one for 1500USD including shipping to Finland?

elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:13:33 PM

I have both pending if someone wants both it makes it easier for me kinda want the money today for some trades but escrow is available both deals are at 1250$ from elok and gt. So if someone wants to beat that I am open to offers still.

Are you accepting my offer and GTaddict or starting a bidding war?

t.me/bitcoinasic
gt_addict

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:14:54 PM

Im already going through escrow as we speak. just waiting for my btc to consolidate into one wallet to adhere to the escrows requests.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:39:40 PM

Gt is locked in even if someone offers more as we already agreed on payment.
gt_addict

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:44:26 PM

Gt is locked in even if someone offers more as we already agreed on payment.

Appreciate that BtcCrazy1. Had me worried there for a second  Cheesy

elokk

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:50:07 PM

Gt is locked in even if someone offers more as we already agreed on price

That contradicts what you said in your previous message as anyone can see.
You agreed to $1250 plus shipping with me then turn around and post the offers to pump your price. Pretty shady and do not care to do business with someone like you regardless of price.

t.me/bitcoinasic
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:54:42 PM

Gt is locked in even if someone offers more as we already agreed on price

That contradicts what you said in your previous message as anyone can see.
You agreed to $1250 plus shipping with me and then turn around and post the offers to pump your price. Pretty shady and do not care to do business with someone like you regardless of price.

I offered you that and you asked me more questions about the miners that to me is you saying your still thinking about it. If you don't say yes I agree to the terms how am I supposed to know you accepted?

I sent you another Pm and stated if you agree to the same terms as the international buyers that's fine. Don't act like I'm trying to pump if you accepted you accepted gt did and he's locked in if I wanted to take the 1500 since you didn't agree I'm free to do so but I gave you the option to lock it in first.
elokk

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:58:32 PM

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: elokk on: Today at 09:37:11 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
I will accept your request to buy if the guy for 1500$ is full of it.

This is your definition of locked in?? Good Luck with your sale, I AM OUT

t.me/bitcoinasic
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:03:41 PM

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: elokk on: Today at 09:37:11 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
I will accept your request to buy if the guy for 1500$ is full of it.

This is your definition of locked in?? Good Luck with your sale, I AM OUT
Good job leaving some of the message out lol I offered you and you then went and started asking what is the frequency of the miner then you said after my post what is there a bidding war then I asked if you where going to accept the previous offer because you did not do so and now your out.

That is fine it goes to Haggs.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:09:51 PM

Hey gt is happy he confirmed the purchase and grabbed the escrow. That is an acceptance of my offer.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:27:17 PM

Both are pending payment will lock after payment is received. Will keep everyone posted.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:41:29 PM

1 gone hags made payment one left waiting on gt.
gt_addict

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:01:09 PM

Money sent to escrow just now. Had a bit of a problem with my wallet and having to "consolidate it" but hopefully sorted now. You should hear from him soon Smiley

BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:53:52 PM

Money sent to escrow just now. Had a bit of a problem with my wallet and having to "consolidate it" but hopefully sorted now. You should hear from him soon Smiley

Just waiting on philipma..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: