Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins with BitCoin Like Growth Potential  (Read 2977 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:45:26 PM

nothing can compete with bitcoin so far and even if there is a potential, that potential still needs to be found first.

but anyways it has been a couple of months that i have been hearing about Monero and keep seeing its price showing very healthy buy support behind it and the anonymity that it offers is one of the most wanted features these days. all of these can lead to potentially big price rises.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:51:11 PM

nothing can compete with bitcoin so far and even if there is a potential, that potential still needs to be found first.

but anyways it has been a couple of months that i have been hearing about Monero and keep seeing its price showing very healthy buy support behind it and the anonymity that it offers is one of the most wanted features these days. all of these can lead to potentially big price rises.
there's no argument regarding to bitcoin because its already established his popularity, the best thing regarding to alt before you really place your investment is knowing who's beyond the back of certain project and how the project road plan been implemented i think monero really shows good future to have as fluctuation keeps on moving ups and down like btc.
kurbaga

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:06:42 PM

What is price expectations of AMP Synereo for year end ? Worth to buy for few weeks ? Masters have any idea about Dec 31 price of AMP ? 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: