Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135244 times)
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:30:29 AM

I got some Janus token on TVE.How much minimum funding require during the ICO for a successful launch?Any refund policy that you want to share with us?

I asked the same question. Bjorn said that while they don't have a set amount yet for what would be the minimum, it would most likely be around 50BTC

Hello, yes this is correct in the event we come anywhere near 50 BTC at Janus sale end then a decision would be made to refund. This project and our team has had the experience to perform on numerous budgets sizes from small to large, however Janus requires significant funding to be able to accomplish our work in shorter time frames. Especially, with the need to hire several staff in the years to come.
I think that we will be over 50btc in few days. It needs some time, but as more investors find Janus, the more btc will be invested..

I think you have to show your team and add to op
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:38:39 AM

I got some Janus token on TVE.How much minimum funding require during the ICO for a successful launch?Any refund policy that you want to share with us?

I asked the same question. Bjorn said that while they don't have a set amount yet for what would be the minimum, it would most likely be around 50BTC

Hello, yes this is correct in the event we come anywhere near 50 BTC at Janus sale end then a decision would be made to refund. This project and our team has had the experience to perform on numerous budgets sizes from small to large, however Janus requires significant funding to be able to accomplish our work in shorter time frames. Especially, with the need to hire several staff in the years to come.
I think that we will be over 50btc in few days. It needs some time, but as more investors find Janus, the more btc will be invested..

Our team information is on www.janustoken.com our OP contains a lot of information and we have to add to it (translations/media/partners), we have already been criticized for providing too much information I worry about adding that block to the OP. Anyone serious about purchasing Janus tokens will find the team right on the site though.

Some media has reached out to us, and we will have our lead developer interview with them, plus QA articles very shortly.

We feel the same, sometimes with a plan as in depth as ours it just takes more time to absorb. Although we have worked in the blockchain space for over 17 months, there are still many who do not know of our team yet. After some research then perhaps we will see the community grow, our Slack channel is doing quite well, which is nice so we can all get information to everyone easily.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:39:36 AM

Our team information is on www.janustoken.com our OP contains a lot of information and we have to add to it (translations/media/partners), we have already been criticized for providing too much information I worry about adding that block to the OP. Anyone serious about purchasing Janus tokens will find the team right on the site though.

Some media has reached out to us, and we will have our lead developer interview with them, plus QA articles very shortly.

We feel the same, sometimes with a plan as in depth as ours it just takes more time to absorb. Although we have worked in the blockchain space for over 17 months, there are still many who do not know of our team yet. After some research then perhaps we will see the community grow, our Slack channel is doing quite well, which is nice so we can all get information to everyone easily.

If I had the 50 btc to invest myself, I would do it without hesitating. Every time I have a strong feeling about an investment, it usually goes very well. This is one of the most intelligent projects I have seen to date and deserves more eyeballs and credit.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:00:18 AM

op probably already full with JANUS project information, and to direct the team you can see on the official website JANUS, contained in op
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:47:08 AM

op probably already full with JANUS project information, and to direct the team you can see on the official website JANUS, contained in op

In addition to this my LinkedIn profile (I am the lead dev for the project) and Luis' profile (our community manager) is linked from our website, enabling you to easily evaluate our professional credentials ...  Bjorn for now has to remain anonymous due to a conflict with his current employment situation ...
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:55:49 PM

In addition to this my LinkedIn profile (I am the lead dev for the project) and Luis' profile (our community manager) is linked from our website, enabling you to easily evaluate our professional credentials ...  Bjorn for now has to remain anonymous due to a conflict with his current employment situation ...

Just noticed dev went to Carnegie mellon that's a really good university.  Will be interesting to see some interviews.
JanusDev

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:37:13 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 08:50:50 PM by JanusDev

In addition to this my LinkedIn profile (I am the lead dev for the project) and Luis' profile (our community manager) is linked from our website, enabling you to easily evaluate our professional credentials ...  Bjorn for now has to remain anonymous due to a conflict with his current employment situation ...

Just noticed dev went to Carnegie mellon that's a really good university.  Will be interesting to see some interviews.

Thank you :-) ... CMU was the most challenging environment I've ever been in, but it prepared me well ...
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:55:24 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 03:42:24 PM by Bjorn_Blockchain

We have been collecting questions from the Janus community on slack, Twitter, Google+, and a number of forums to bring some information together in a single location. If you are curious about the Janus project please look over this document. More information as I stated a few posts back will be presented as well in the coming days.

Community FAQ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11VA7YBKO2r13wIKKM1H_IsjKPLUTXbnHzEyi3BC2R80/edit

**we left most questions intact to preserve authenticity

If anyone has any further questions outside what's been presented feel free to ask on any of the platforms for Janus we've made available, thank you.

https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/799276098555027456

gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 03:50:57 PM

Fantastic QA interview with the Janus developers, check it out :

matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:10:18 PM

Wow great, just at right moment.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:13:10 PM

This paragraph I feel very strongly is important to understand about our project:

"So while what we are doing is not per se 'sexy' in the sense that we won't innovate blockchain technology, the fact that we intend to target extremely large and global markets gives us the potential to reach real market adoption which in turn should generate substantial profits. In this sense, it is instructive to take a step back and look at the size of the cryptocurrency market and the number of people participating in it because compared to mainstream markets, crypto is tiny. This means that by limiting yourself to the cryptocurrency market, you are in effect excluding the bulk of the planet's population from your target audience. It is my estimation, it is much easier to reach a sizable user base and implement monetization strategies when you target mainstream markets, which is exactly what we are planning to do. We plan to use cryptocurrencies in a supporting role for our projects where this makes sense, but it may be the case of our users not even noticing this."

Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:25:25 PM

This paragraph I feel very strongly is important to understand about our project:

"So while what we are doing is not per se 'sexy' in the sense that we won't innovate blockchain technology, the fact that we intend to target extremely large and global markets gives us the potential to reach real market adoption which in turn should generate substantial profits. In this sense, it is instructive to take a step back and look at the size of the cryptocurrency market and the number of people participating in it because compared to mainstream markets, crypto is tiny. This means that by limiting yourself to the cryptocurrency market, you are in effect excluding the bulk of the planet's population from your target audience. It is my estimation, it is much easier to reach a sizable user base and implement monetization strategies when you target mainstream markets, which is exactly what we are planning to do. We plan to use cryptocurrencies in a supporting role for our projects where this makes sense, but it may be the case of our users not even noticing this."

That is a great fucking paragraph (excuse the language).
JanusDev

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:27:53 PM

That is a great fucking paragraph (excuse the language).

We'll let your language slide this time  Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:30:48 PM

WOW what a fantastic article and interview, had to share on my facebook and twitter walls..!!!
 I am looking forward to getting more JANUS TOKENS for our portfolio..I am really more and more excited about a long term play here.. Smiley. Something I can pass down to my Son too!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:53:13 PM

WOW what a fantastic article and interview, had to share on my facebook and twitter walls..!!!
 I am looking forward to getting more JANUS TOKENS for our portfolio..I am really more and more excited about a long term play here.. Smiley. Something I can pass down to my Son too!

More and more.  That's what I try to do everyday, by buying a little bit here and there each time.  It's just a matter of sucking up those losses everywhere else especially when you have lost faith in those projects.  But the way I look at it is, i have a feeling.  That feeling is that I will be able to turn those losses around with an investment in Janus, so it makes those losses easier to stomach.  And generally speaking in the same timeframe....later next year or early 2018.  If sooner, then fantastic, but I'm setting realistic expectations.
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:03:52 PM

conclusions were very nice, complete with the vision, mission and objectives of a project
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:32:34 PM

More and more.  That's what I try to do everyday, by buying a little bit here and there each time.  It's just a matter of sucking up those losses everywhere else especially when you have lost faith in those projects.  But the way I look at it is, i have a feeling.  That feeling is that I will be able to turn those losses around with an investment in Janus, so it makes those losses easier to stomach.  And generally speaking in the same timeframe....later next year or early 2018.  If sooner, then fantastic, but I'm setting realistic expectations.
Of course would be nice to see the project finished sooner, but as usual, the longer it takes, the better for working without bugs and errors.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:09:39 PM

More and more.  That's what I try to do everyday, by buying a little bit here and there each time.  It's just a matter of sucking up those losses everywhere else especially when you have lost faith in those projects.  But the way I look at it is, i have a feeling.  That feeling is that I will be able to turn those losses around with an investment in Janus, so it makes those losses easier to stomach.  And generally speaking in the same timeframe....later next year or early 2018.  If sooner, then fantastic, but I'm setting realistic expectations.
Of course would be nice to see the project finished sooner, but as usual, the longer it takes, the better for working without bugs and errors.

Our team tends to gravitate towards the old saying "Under promise and over deliver" it covers us in case of extra time needed, and if not then everyone is happy Smiley

Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:01:08 PM

This token sale many will miss the 8% bonus should make for interesting playing field.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:58:01 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 10:08:10 PM by Bjorn_Blockchain

One of our last updates to the www.janustoken.com sale site caused a delay in transactions showing, things should be accurate now. If you saw a delay in TX on your accounts check now and all should be good.
(All funds go to the Nxt foundations escrow wallet, this was a visual issue)

Only a couple days left to grab Janus with 8% extra per purchased amount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: