Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 11:57:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Nxt || Ardor  (Read 98474 times)
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 378

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 03:27:22 PM

Details of our Social FinTech business revealed!

Click the image for information

This is great if we can see it happen. So now min t reach is 3.5k btc not the 50 btc that was said earlier/ I would hate to miss out on this project. So much rubbish has come and gone in Crypto, I would be mortified if I could nt be a part of this. I had a bad flu so now just returning to normal will do a blog post tomorrow on the FINTECH and other news.. Hope to see you in SLACK tomorrow as well as I am catching up with breathing and life in general. I hope all the bitcoin Whlaes will wake up and start eating some serious  JANUSTOKEN skrill here..  Smiley

JUST AN IDEA HERE..Why not open several crowdfunding activities, not just here for bitcoiners but also on kickstarter and other places so the overall amount can be reached but via different places..to attract many different types of investors..  Smiley

So the first plan was 50btc and then changed to 250btc to which i learned during my first post here in this thread and suddenly yesterday its 3500btc. While I'm not suspecting you as scam, its going to be hard for you to gather now that holidays coming. the timing may have some effect.

Yeah timing may have been a big reason for a slow start. Perhaps there can be opportunity for extension or a revision to the coin distribution model if we do not make threshold.  It's something we are considering,  at least a solution to still allow people to gain something from Janus and the business launches. We'll monitor everything and come up with a backup plan just in case.

Great because Hubby and myself would be gutted if we were left out of this. We really believe this is going to be a success, s owning an incy slice of a very big pie is better than owning a big slice of a small pie and this is going to be one very phat pie..with long term residual income  Smiley. I can't believe one coin raised like 200 btc in a matter of days, turned out it was a scam and this is such a prestigious project and people are messing around, so I would include more other ways to crowdfund the project outside of Crypto and at least allow those of us who believed in it to have a little stake in JANU'S Future.

Agreed Qiwoman2, we will soon release further information regarding our realty site and more. After that it's up to investors to determine if Janus will launch as a company with solid funding to realize all plans.

Janus  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█   Invest in Blockchain Secured Global Business
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Powered by NXT/ARDOR ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 01:53:28 AM

Expect an announcement on Monday, please secure your accounts with 2FA on www.janustoken.com if you haven't already.

nezto77

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:46:03 AM

Expect an announcement on Monday, please secure your accounts with 2FA on www.janustoken.com if you haven't already.
yes it is very important! I would use it for security on the web ico
MoneyJ

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:47:12 AM

Something is coming up and it must be good. Id better track this by marking the date red.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
                      ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
                  ██████                          ██████
               █████                                  █████
             █████                                      █████
           ████                                            ████
         ████                                                ████
       ████                                                    ████
      ████                                                      ████
     ████                                                        ████
    ████                                                          ████
   ████            ███████████████     ███████████████             ████
  ████             ▀ █████████████▌   ▄▀ █████████████▌             ████
 ▐███             ▄▄ ▐█████████████  ███ ▐█████████████              ███▌
 ████            ▐██▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌             ████
 ███             ████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████              ███
▐███            ▐████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌             ███▌
▐███            ██████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████             ███▌
▐███           ▐██████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌            ███▌
▐███           ████████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████            ███▌
▐███          ▐████████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌           ███▌
▐███          ██████████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████           ███▌
▐███         ▐██████████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌          ███▌
▐███         ████████████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████          ███▌
 ███        ▐████████████  █████████████▌ ███  █████████████▌         ███
 ████       █████████████  ▐█████████████ ▐██▌ ▐█████████████        ████
 ▐███      ▐█████████████   █████████████▌ ██   █████████████▌       ███▌
  ████     █████████████▌   ▐█████████████      ▐█████████████      ████
   ████    █████████████     █████████████▌      █████████████▌    ████
    ████                                                          ████
     ████                                                        ████
      ████                                                      ████
       ████                                                   █████
         ████                                                ████
           ████                                            ████
             █████                                      █████
               █████                                  █████
                  ██████                          ██████
                      ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
                          ▀▀███████████████████▀▀

Monaize
|

|

torikan

Activity: 462

BFwqgmc94GVdyCr3WL6JDtnZh

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:21:02 PM

I think you need to increase your prize or imagine reaching not 3500 BTC. The market awards starting at an average of 30%.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 12:23:34 AM

I think you need to increase your prize or imagine reaching not 3500 BTC. The market awards starting at an average of 30%.

No worries we have come to a decision and alternate model, our team is one of action and the public announcement will come Monday.

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/4348103880042995903

Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 04:51:05 AM

https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/805272425059516416

Please retweet.

killerjoegreece

Activity: 826

Translations from English to Greek of ANN threads

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 11:08:07 AM

Τhe Greek Ann thread has been updated

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681833.msg17077292#msg17077292

★★★ 295+ GREEK★★★TRANSLATIONS ★★★
FAST ★★★ FLAWLESS ★★★ CHEAP ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 01:00:50 AM

Thank you to everyone who has supported our team and the Janus project. We have come to a decision that it’s best for all parties to end the token sale as it stands in it’s current form. We have added an option in your accounts to save a BTC or NXT address on the site that will be used to send refunds back to you. The Nxt Foundation will then receive information about the amount you deposited, and the wallet address you supply to send your investment back. You’ll have up to 45 days to make the request, but we ask that you make it a priority so we can get this finished in short time. Visit www.janustoken.com and log into your account to add your refund addresses.

Those who wish to stay with our team and business goals can still share in our future to some degree.
We’ll be actively in development of the sites described in our white paper, and as such will release Janus tokens on the NXT Asset Exchange in intervals.

-- We will release 10,500,000 Janus (JNS) every 4 months. 31,500,000 yearly

-- Price currently is set to 1.5 NXT per 1 Janus token. You can purchase tokens right now in your NXT wallets on the asset exchange.
    Price per Janus each distribution will be changed every 4 months no matter what the current price it's trading at, it will be posted 50-100% higher.

-- Asset details listed here (be sure it’s the correct token):

Asset Id: 4348103880042995903
Name: Janus
Issuer: NXT-QG74-VNQK-7FQ3-4KFBA
Link: https://www.mynxt.info/asset/4348103880042995903

One of the suggestions from the community was to allow for a staggered investment cycle in order to show business progress and launch over time. This way will allow those who did not purchase Janus initially, to still have a chance to take part in our mainstream global business success. Instead of dividends, our team will use site revenue to perform unscheduled buybacks to reduce supply and help appreciate token value. (People unfamiliar with our business in the blockchain industry, please research https://betterbets.io )

We’ll keep all Janus users aware of progress and announcements via this thread, slack, and social media where applicable. Our team is much better at creating great sites and businesses than selling out ICO’s so this is the best way to show it through action and development.

Yours in business,

The Janus team

**We'll be gradually adding buy support over time to prepare for proper valuation when Janus is announced on more exchanges.**

hnxdhg

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:37:02 AM

thankz for updated
Game_Seller

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:37:55 AM

Thank you to everyone who has supported our team and the Janus project. We have come to a decision that it’s best for all parties to end the token sale as it stands in it’s current form. We have added an option in your accounts to save a BTC or NXT address on the site that will be used to send refunds back to you. The Nxt Foundation will then receive information about the amount you deposited, and the wallet address you supply to send your investment back. You’ll have up to 45 days to make the request, but we ask that you make it a priority so we can get this finished in short time. Visit www.janustoken.com and log into your account to add your refund addresses.

Those who wish to stay with our team and business goals can still share in our future to some degree.
We’ll be actively in development of the sites described in our white paper, and as such will release Janus tokens on the NXT Asset Exchange in intervals.

-- Price currently is set to 1.5 NXT per 1 Janus token. You can purchase tokens right now in your NXT wallets on the asset exchange.
    Price per Janus each distribution will be change every 4 months no matter what the current price it's trading at, it will be posted 50-100% higher.

One of the suggestions from the community was to allow for a staggered investment cycle in order to show business progress and launch over time. This way will allow those who did not purchase Janus initially, to still have a chance to take part in our mainstream global business success. Instead of dividends, our team will use site revenue to perform unscheduled buybacks to reduce supply and help appreciate token value. (People unfamiliar with our business in the blockchain industry, please research https://betterbets.io )

We’ll keep all Janus users aware of progress and announcements via this thread, slack, and social media where applicable. Our team is much better at creating great sites and businesses than selling out ICO’s so this is the best way to show it through action and development.

Yours in business,

The Janus team

**We'll be gradually adding buy support over time to prepare for proper valuation when Janus is announced on more exchanges.**

It's too bad... you guys deserved the funding but at least project continues.  I bought some off the asset exchange it was easy but I'll buy more when refund hits too. Good luck guys shake up things again.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:54:32 AM

Just for everyone's personal knowledge, the cancellation of the formal token sale and moving to the AE exchange for immediate purchase and trading does have it's benefits. We had a very generous revenue % model with the first system, however with using the unscheduled buy backs for Janus now it also makes sense for us to use Janus for methods of payment/entry into our businesses. I think allowing for spending of Janus as payment or access to content on our sites could lead to quite a strong demand and therefor will be something we will be more open to.

Why you ask? Mainly because before the dividend model left very little reason to add used value for Janus on any large scale, it was mostly going to be a held token because if our estimates are correct the revenue from our sites will be so high that no one would have wanted to trade them. This is not a bad thing with the old model, but this new direction changes a lot of that.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1246

★http://bitbillions.net/★ Coin promo B

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 05:44:00 AM

Just for everyone's personal knowledge, the cancellation of the formal token sale and moving to the AE exchange for immediate purchase and trading does have it's benefits. We had a very generous revenue % model with the first system, however with using the unscheduled buy backs for Janus now it also makes sense for us to use Janus for methods of payment/entry into our businesses. I think allowing for spending of Janus as payment or access to content on our sites could lead to quite a strong demand and therefor will be something we will be more open to.

Why you ask? Mainly because before the dividend model left very little reason to add used value for Janus on any large scale, it was mostly going to be a held token because if our estimates are correct the revenue from our sites will be so high that no one would have wanted to trade them. This is not a bad thing with the old model, but this new direction changes a lot of that.

OH WOW This is great, so we can still participate! I am very excited and just want to put all the money I initially invested back in to buy the tokens on NXT..I just wanted to ask, will those of us that did work for JANUS still receive bounties as well? Like my Hubby for the website he translated etc, is that still viable to claim?  Smiley I am glad you made the staggered investment cycle, SPOT ON with that.. I will come in slack later today..   Smiley

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄████▀▀▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████▀▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄ ███████ ▀▀██████████▄▄
 ██ ███████    ▀▀███▀ ▀▀███
███ ████▀▀           ███▄▄▀█
███ █▀▀              ██████▄
███▄▄                ███████
███████              ███████
███████                ▀▀███
▀██████              ▄▄█ ███
█▄▀▀███           ▄▄████ ███
 ███▄▄ ▄███▄▄    ███████ ██
  ▀▀██████████▄▄ ███████ ▀
     ▀▀███████▀▀▄████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███  ███         ███    ▄▄███████▄▄    ███         ███    ▄▄███████▄███
███  ███         ███   ████▀▀▀▀▀████   ███         ███   ████▀▀▀▀▀█████
███  ███         ███  ███▀       ▀███  ███         ███  ███▀       ▀███
███  ███         ███  ███              ███         ███  ███         ███
███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███
███   ████▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄▄▄▄█████   ████▄▄▄▄▄████
███    ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀▀███████▀███    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
TMlucyd
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
nezto77

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:31:29 AM

Price per Janus each distribution will be change every 4 months no matter what the current price it's trading at, it will be posted 50-100% higher.

Yours in business,

The Janus team

good news for this. and for 1 JNS can be concluded at around the price of 0.00001125 BTC, if 1JNS=1.5nxt.
Jerry S

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:08:11 AM

Yours in business,

The Janus team

so the ICO will be held in nxt wallet now? is it live already? sorry to ask as i cannot check it for now

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Anarchy101

Activity: 770

Real World Rewards for You

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:25:38 AM

Wow even though the ICO was not successful you guys are still paying bounties that's something we don't get to see every day.

Total respect

Thank you

,               ▄██▄
              ▄█  ▀█
             ▄█▀  ▄█▀
            ▄█▀  ▄█▀
           ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄██▄
          ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████▄
         ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄██████▄
        ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████████▄
       ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄█████
      ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████████████▄