Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135244 times)
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:16:42 PM

There's a poll in Slack if you get time to place your votes it would be appreciated.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:12:23 AM

There's a poll in Slack if you get time to place your votes it would be appreciated.
yes I would to get more info there.hopefully it can be fun

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Smoked2Much

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:36:07 AM

Every time I see Janus all I see is Anus. Is anything being done about this. Name change, rebranding ect?

Stop being a dick dude. You're like this guy who requested Incent to change its name because he always sees it as incest.  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No man. You are thinking about someone else. But im serious. That name is to close to anus. Dont you agree or do I stand alone.

Why don't you go ask the astronomy community to rename Uranus while you're at it ...

Uranus was named in a time before the word anus was funny. It's not the same thing. I still think it should be changed.

It's just the token name, our holding company will not be named Janus.  For now let's bury the subject, it won't matter what it's called when business revenue kickstarts the buyback on tokens.

It's a good idea to join slack and read up on the past week of development.  This forum is ok for announcements, but if anyone is at all interested in following our team into mainstream business then I'd suggest catching up there.

I totally agree, this forum is just for main pointers but the real action is taking place in slack. I got a busy weekend but am usually visiting the slack rooms daily so will try get in there tonight once I finish all my house chores and errands.Janus is going to take us places we never dreamed possible.

The concern with the name is valid, u should think of rebranding. If its not in ur priorities, stop being defensive about suggested comparison with human's butt. Its not janus, but is indeed an anus. Changing things is not in ur authority cause u cant take it as given that being drunk while giving coin a name is not an excuse for profanity.

Im finding it incredibly hard to be nice about a topic this petty. Janus was/is a Roman god. If the name really is the reason you guys are investing in projects then it may be time for some soul searching.

Janus is also a popular Australian first name, in fact a few are in crypto so it be in everyone's best and mature interest to let the subject of names die.

The only anus that will be discussed 6 months from now are those launching theirs off at the people who didn't look into our project sooner. Have a great weekend everyone.

Give me 3 reasons why you think that's true.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:31:34 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 07:46:07 AM by Bjorn_Blockchain

Every time I see Janus all I see is Anus. Is anything being done about this. Name change, rebranding ect?

Stop being a dick dude. You're like this guy who requested Incent to change its name because he always sees it as incest.  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No man. You are thinking about someone else. But im serious. That name is to close to anus. Dont you agree or do I stand alone.

Why don't you go ask the astronomy community to rename Uranus while you're at it ...

Uranus was named in a time before the word anus was funny. It's not the same thing. I still think it should be changed.

It's just the token name, our holding company will not be named Janus.  For now let's bury the subject, it won't matter what it's called when business revenue kickstarts the buyback on tokens.

It's a good idea to join slack and read up on the past week of development.  This forum is ok for announcements, but if anyone is at all interested in following our team into mainstream business then I'd suggest catching up there.

I totally agree, this forum is just for main pointers but the real action is taking place in slack. I got a busy weekend but am usually visiting the slack rooms daily so will try get in there tonight once I finish all my house chores and errands.Janus is going to take us places we never dreamed possible.

The concern with the name is valid, u should think of rebranding. If its not in ur priorities, stop being defensive about suggested comparison with human's butt. Its not janus, but is indeed an anus. Changing things is not in ur authority cause u cant take it as given that being drunk while giving coin a name is not an excuse for profanity.

Im finding it incredibly hard to be nice about a topic this petty. Janus was/is a Roman god. If the name really is the reason you guys are investing in projects then it may be time for some soul searching.

Janus is also a popular Australian first name, in fact a few are in crypto so it be in everyone's best and mature interest to let the subject of names die.

The only anus that will be discussed 6 months from now are those launching theirs off at the people who didn't look into our project sooner. Have a great weekend everyone.

1. Our strategy has multiple failsafes by design.

2. Although we are transparent publicly, there are things in development that are going to boost token value vicariously, and have not been made public.

3. I have had enough failures and successes to know the difference between a good and bad investment in business.  I have 100% faith in my team and our work.

At this point if you haven't looked into Janus other than voicing your dislike of the name, there is plenty of info avail to make an investment decision or not. The fact that our team decided to start working on the project without the 5 million in funding we were needing alone should show we are dedicated.

If you still don't understand after reading everything in slack/social media/blogs/interviews and white paper what we are doing with this project then it's probably not for you.

antaja

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:51:55 AM

kinda like the idea but the progress is so slow
without a good marketing it would be hard to make it a success
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:23:37 AM

Check out the latest events in the #Nxt community and latest news of #janusproject

#newsletter #blockchain #ARDR

https://nxter.org/nxt-news-december-2016-ii-building-on-ardor

-The Janusproject Team
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:32:02 AM

2. Although we are transparent publicly, there are things in development that are going to boost token value vicariously, and have not been made public.

3. I have had enough failures and successes to know the difference between a good and bad investment in business.  I have 100% faith in my team and our work.

At this point if you haven't looked into Janus other than voicing your dislike of the name, there is plenty of info avail to make an investment decision or not. The fact that our team decided to start working on the project without the 5 million in funding we were needing alone should show we are dedicated.

If you still don't understand after reading everything in slack/social media/blogs/interviews and white paper what we are doing with this project then it's probably not for you.

Don't feed the troll, nothing good can come from it ...
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:36:24 AM

kinda like the idea but the progress is so slow
without a good marketing it would be hard to make it a success

We have an awesome marketing team. As for progress being slow, I don't think it's fair to say this given:

1) Our stated goals
2) The fact that our original ICO timeline hasn't even ended yet

If you want something moves at light-speed, go find a pump-and-dump coin and gamble with that.

Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:25:34 PM

Check out the latest events in the #Nxt community and latest news of #janusproject

#newsletter #blockchain #ARDR

https://nxter.org/nxt-news-december-2016-ii-building-on-ardor

-The Janusproject Team

Good article and update on Janus for those who are just finding out about the continuation of development.

Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:16:21 PM

Wow.....you guys must be doing something right if the only BS on the last 2 pages was how the name looked like part of the body.  I like a joke as much as the next person and even giggle when something not meant to be perverted comes out that way.  But not once have I associated anus with the name.  I mean not even the pronounciation is the same.  It's kind of lame imo.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:26:11 PM

Wow.....you guys must be doing something right if the only BS on the last 2 pages was how the name looked like part of the body.  I like a joke as much as the next person and even giggle when something not meant to be perverted comes out that way.  But not once have I associated anus with the name.  I mean not even the pronounciation is the same.  It's kind of lame imo.

Project looking good, and like said above. The only shilling are with regards to the appearance of the name.  Keep it going lads.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:28:41 PM

Janus is a nice project, how much you have raised so far?
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:46:34 PM

Janus is a nice project, how much you have raised so far?

A bit over 2 mil Nxt worth of Janus, once the remaining 8+ mil Janus tokens are bought then essentially 3+ months of trading until the next distribution in March. At that point several developments will be in place or launched, so everything is going according to schedule.

gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:26:03 PM

BTCTC is sent for the 3rd wave refunds.

-The Janusproject Team
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:27:11 PM

It wasn't in the original road map, but on January 15th Janus tokens will benefit vicariously from NXT being added to BetterBets.io

Read about it in the newsletter:  https://nxter.org/nxt-news-december-2016-ii-building-on-ardor/

TKKP

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:28:17 AM

in the description you have said that there are 50 years of experience, but not specified what specific projects, can you tell us about it in detail?
[/quote]

It's 50 years between the three of us. I have studied computer science and have been a professional developer for 25 years. I have worked on enterprise grade projects, on open source projects and lots of custom projects for small and medium sized businesses.

Rather than post them here, I will add relevant projects to my LinkedIn profile (see link on the OP under my name/image) so that it's in a centralized location. You can get a summary of my professional experience on my LinkedIn profile and also see some recommendations past collegues have posted about me.

I'll reply to this post once I have filled in specific past projects on my LinkedIn profile.
[/quote]

This make no sense

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:51:07 AM

It wasn't in the original road map, but on January 15th Janus tokens will benefit vicariously from NXT being added to BetterBets.io

Read about it in the newsletter:  https://nxter.org/nxt-news-december-2016-ii-building-on-ardor/

This is a real GOD SEND for anyone that understands what this will mean for JANUS TOKEN HOLDERS, especially the really lucky ones buying in round one of the token sale. Anyone claiming that JANUS is slow needs to focus on the pumping and dumping of crap coins rather than troll in a serious investment thread. This is a real Team of Developers creating real software products and services for the General Public with a Proven track record of already one successful revenue-generating project which WE all as JANUS TOKEN holders will benefit from, Even though the successful business was created BEFORE THE JANUS SALE..They will be giving us extra perks from the goodness of their hearts..They don't even need us to become Token Holders..all we do is help facilitate the projects to move faster, they DON'T actually NEED US.. We are the ones privileged to be able to own a slice of the JANUS PIE.  Smiley. That's just my 2 cents and personal opinion, no offence taken or given.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Smoked2Much

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:41:50 AM

Not one reason contained any facts or proof, jst words for all we know can be lies. How do we know your going to stick it out to the end? What proof can you provide us.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:01:47 AM

Not one reason contained any facts or proof, jst words for all we know can be lies. How do we know your going to stick it out to the end? What proof can you provide us.

Let's use a recent "success" like the golem project,  it's just words and no proof it will work in 2+ years from now when it will supposedly be finished. Yet 20 mins and 8 mil later everyone's doing back flips over words.

No one after we closed the original token sale is asking anyone to invest, in fact, the way this model is now being done allows for people to watch how our work progresses then make a more educated choice. If you have researched everything about our team and followed the past 6 weeks in slack and still don't want to partake then don't.

I simply cannot waste time trying to convince people when I can just be working on the goals we outlined. The money raised from the Nxt AE distribution is roughly 2-3 months worth of income we make from betterbets.io if you think that it's making us rich or over funded then you should now know it's not. Best to pass or continue watching for signs of following through with what we say.

Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:03:17 AM

This is a real GOD SEND for anyone that understands what this will mean for JANUS TOKEN HOLDERS, especially the really lucky ones buying in round one of the token sale. Anyone claiming that JANUS is slow needs to focus on the pumping and dumping of crap coins rather than troll in a serious investment thread. This is a real Team of Developers creating real software products and services for the General Public with a Proven track record of already one successful revenue-generating project which WE all as JANUS TOKEN holders will benefit from, Even though the successful business was created BEFORE THE JANUS SALE..They will be giving us extra perks from the goodness of their hearts..They don't even need us to become Token Holders..all we do is help facilitate the projects to move faster, they DON'T actually NEED US.. We are the ones privileged to be able to own a slice of the JANUS PIE.  Smiley. That's just my 2 cents and personal opinion, no offence taken or given.. Smiley

I must humbly agree, however because of our fondness of crypto I am personally going to enjoy having all Janus token holders with us for the ride. There is a certain satisfaction that comes from having a great community to see how our business sites and side planning develope.

I hope for our work and tokens to be a haven from what this community has dealt with and perhaps we can alleviate some of the mistrust and personal financial loss along the way.

Satoshi gave us a way to be financially free, being peer to peer isn't just a way to remove big banks, but also to empower us to help us help eachother. Using crypto only for personal gain will end up becoming self defeating,  creating new technology with the prayer of adoption is not an investment it's pure gambling.  Business use or association will add value even without any adoption because our team can simply utilize some revenue to do so.

Have a great week everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: