Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135244 times)
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

Still dont understand how Janus makes revenue and how high the profit will be compared to the costs. Whats the goal of Janus? ,, whole concept looks unclear.  Or is it only a new buZZ Asset from NXT circle Member like we ve seen it in the past with  Liquid, MMNXT, SAAS, Core, Eix, DORCS, Sigfarm, nobleNXT, Cntropolis, Evolve and many more known Circle NXT Member assets and even the collected money of tenesse project stayed witouth any result.  Its getting harder to trust and believe in any so called NXT Assets, cause it seems to turn everytime to the same.

Dont get me wrong, i like NXT but i ve lost enough faith to believe in any succesfull Asset project from NXT Member,  why should it be  diffrent this time ?.

Here is where you have the wrong picture.  They have used NXT as a launching platform for dividend distribution.  It is by far the easiest platform to do this on.  But the businesses are real.  Currently betterbets.io., and last week the release of etcbets.com.  So this not only shows there are real businesses behind it, but they are not confined to the NXT platform.  

Common, its not the easiest platform to distribute dividends and dont tell me that no NXT Circle Member isnt involved.

Not a one, in fact they would not even offer direct support to us to keep things from turning into a circle jerk. That's as honest and blunt as I can put it.

Reminds me all to NXTinspect.

I'm not familiar with that project nor most of the NXT tokens in existence besides our own and Ardor. We do our own thing and have quite a great community, most of them burned by year's of shitcoins who now enjoy something real with our project.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stan Rabbit

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:33:14 PM

Eloquent community member of Janus? iam sharing my doubts and try to get a better understanding, but if that is your reaktion from a noobie account than ive completed my research,  thx.
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

Eloquent community member of Janus? iam sharing my doubts and try to get a better understanding, but if that is your reaktion from a noobie account than ive completed my research,  thx.

Well here's the thing.  We've told you that the token has no direct correlation to NXTers other than the use of their platform and you still take subtle jabs and doubt what is being said here.  That's fine though, you are entitled to your opinion, but no need to cry about it when someone calls you out for being so close minded.
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

-snip

You're an idiot gtfo

Please, let´s keep this thread clean of aggressive behavior towards other members opinions.

Thank you for your understanding.  Smiley

-Luis
mantas779

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:19:36 PM

At least the NXT and Janus community is very active, and quickly responds on posts.
I am a very happy NXT and ARDOR holder from the Netherlands. The whole platform idea is hard to grasp in 5 min. Took me also some time, lot of reading and thinking about it.  Trying the platform, play around on the exchange. Be active with it, also on the forum and NXT slack chat, then you feel there is potential to grow. And looking for some buy opportunities to get some JANUS.

sevenx70

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

Hey Stan,

Lets be civil and look at the bigger picture. You have to remember that the blockchain technology is a noobie. From that january day back in 2009 when satoshi Nakamoto started the genesis block to present time, the technology has morphed into what it is today.

We are talking the wild, wild west technology experiment that is unquestionably a great technology with so many use cases. During these 8.35 years, we have found that the blockchain can be used for so many great projects. Being that this technology is new, there is a higher risk to invest. With that higher risk comes a higher reward also. With a higher reward, there are opportunist like in any industry that will take advantage and line their own pockets. They are everywhere, in every industry, every country. It sounds like you have been burned badly by these or bought /sold projects coins/tokens at the wrong time or a combination of both.

I don't know you and you don't know me...see, it's the wild west.

I can say this with a pure heart that the Janus Project is the real deal. They have delivered on everything promised. Straight up the best community in cryptoland.

You will not find a single project that the team answers questions multiple times a day in a professional and timely manner like Janus.

I invested in Janus because Bjorn has proven himself to not be your typical cryptoland, pie in the sky, rock n'roll pump N' dumper.

He is the opposite. Just look at how he has responded to your questions...timely and professionally.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

You just might want to dig a little deeper into the Janus project. It is the real deal.

I hope you stick around and let this project marinate within your thoughts.

I guarantee, if objectively done, you will come to the conclusion that all of us have...

Janus is the real deal!

Take care.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:03:15 PM

Hey Stan,

Lets be civil and look at the bigger picture. You have to remember that the blockchain technology is a noobie. From that january day back in 2009 when satoshi Nakamoto started the genesis block to present time, the technology has morphed into what it is today.

We are talking the wild, wild west technology experiment that is unquestionably a great technology with so many use cases. During these 8.35 years, we have found that the blockchain can be used for so many great projects. Being that this technology is new, there is a higher risk to invest. With that higher risk comes a higher reward also. With a higher reward, there are opportunist like in any industry that will take advantage and line their own pockets. They are everywhere, in every industry, every country. It sounds like you have been burned badly by these or bought /sold projects coins/tokens at the wrong time or a combination of both.

I can say this with a pure heart that the Janus Project is the real deal. They have delivered on everything promised. Straight up the best community in cryptoland.

You will not find a single project that the team answers questions multiple times a day in a professional and timely manner like Janus.

I invested in Janus because Bjorn has proven himself to not be your typical cryptoland, pie in the sky, rock n'roll pump N' dumper.

He is the opposite. Just look at how he has responded to your questions...timely and professionally.

You just might want to dig a little deeper into the Janus project. It is the real deal.

I guarantee, if objectively done, you will come to the conclusion that all of us have...

Janus is the real deal!

Take care.

I couldn't have put it better myself and as a great fan of JANUS and fellow investor, I like to blog about JANUS regularly..Here is my latest blog news review.. enjoy:  http://bitbillions.net/2017/05/14/janus-project-news-janus-project-launches-new-business-for-the-ethereum-classic-community/ I will try to make a video tomorrow as well..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Stan Rabbit

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

Hey Stan,

Janus is the real deal!

Take care.

I couldn't have put it better myself and as a great fan of JANUS and fellow investor, I like to blog about JANUS regularly..Here is my latest blog news review.. enjoy:  http://bitbillions.net/2017/05/14/janus-project-news-janus-project-launches-new-business-for-the-ethereum-classic-community/ I will try to make a video tomorrow as well..  Smiley

I appreciate the quick response of Bjorn and your thoughts and experience with janus @ sevenx70 . I ll follow the project and will take a look deeper, thx for sharing your opinion.
Ergenekon

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

we want to see NNS on Liqui.io. Is there any meeting with liqui?
sevenx70

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:31:38 PM

Hey Stan,

Janus is the real deal!

Take care.

I appreciate the quick response of Bjorn and your thoughts and experience with janus @ sevenx70 . I ll follow the project and will take a look deeper, thx for sharing your opinion.

Absolute Stan and I can say with confidence,  welcome home my friend.

7x70
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

Hey Stan,

Janus is the real deal!

Take care.

Absolute Stan and I can say with confidence,  welcome home my friend.

7x70

Honestly if you've been burned in crypto as most of us have and are to the point you are sick of it, that's when people find Janus.  It's a welcome change from the everyday.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:47:21 PM

Eloquent community member of Janus? iam sharing my doubts and try to get a better understanding, but if that is your reaktion from a noobie account than ive completed my research,  thx.

Hey Stan,

Janus is the real deal!

Take care.

I couldn't have put it better myself and as a great fan of JANUS and fellow investor, I like to blog about JANUS regularly..Here is my latest blog news review.. enjoy:  http://bitbillions.net/2017/05/14/janus-project-news-janus-project-launches-new-business-for-the-ethereum-classic-community/ I will try to make a video tomorrow as well..  Smiley

Absolute Stan and I can say with confidence,  welcome home my friend.

7x70

Honestly if you've been burned in crypto as most of us have and are to the point you are sick of it, that's when people find Janus.  It's a welcome change from the everyday.

Believe me, I have been fudded, scammed, hacked and even called the worst names in Crypto to the point it drove me to sleepless nights and tears for months on end. I remember my family telling me many times, why I put up with so much crap from people that don't even know me, yet tried their darn hardest to destroy me and my family. 2 devs in particular, one who made my old coin and one who was supposed to help me out with a web wallet, stole all my life savings.. I am a 51 year old lady who came into Crypto to make a better life for others and my family and to help be a pioneer in creating a new, brighter world economy and in return got thrown so much sh*t at me, I could barely see through it anymore.. but being a stubborn ass aka donkey that I am, with nerves of steel, I grew some b*alls and took my skirt and ran with it..because I see the good side in things and because of that belief..I stumbled on JANUS..to cut a long story short.. I wiped the crap off my face and am a firm believer that at last..we have found a real team of DEDICATED INDIVIDUALS who want for US what they want also for themselves and are working their damn hardest to make it happen for us..

JANUS TEAM I am eternally grateful to God and You for finding the JANUS PROJECT..

Any questions you have, you will always find the JANUS TEAM to give you a solid reply, come join our slack as well.. you will be be well respected and your doubts will be laid to rest.. I don't need to convince you of anything, results speak for themselves.. just wanted to tell you as a badly burnt person to another, don't let the past rob you of your future..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 07:49:21 PM

we want to see NNS on Liqui.io. Is there any meeting with liqui?

Hi, Ergenekon. The answer is Yes, we´ve already made contact with Liqui.io through business email, and we´re waiting impatiently for some feedback.

If Janus community want to help to get JNS listed on others exchanges, just use the information below to try speed up the process of deploying .

A simple tweet for any of your favourite exchanges, in the sense of listing Janus are welcome. Shows support from the community.

------------------

Website news: https://nxter.org/ae-janus-4348103880042995903

Explorer: https://nxtportal.org/assets/4348103880042995903

https://mynxt.info/asset/4348103880042995903

GitHub: https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/src

Announcement Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677509.0

Organizational supporter: https://www.nxtfoundation.io/supporters

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Janus_Token

Slack: https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Janustoken/

Medium : https://medium.com/@Janus_Token

Cryptocompare : https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/jns/overview

CoinMarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/janus

Logo: http://imgur.com/xtbiIGF

------------------------

Yours in business,

- The Janusproject Team
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:40:25 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 09:07:46 PM by gordonhill

- The Janusproject Team
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:05:30 PM

Idc if nxt rises i value janus higher priority so you wont be getting my tokens ever.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:34:56 AM

Idc if nxt rises i value janus higher priority so you wont be getting my tokens ever.

Janus tokens are also very limited in number as well..today we have already seen them rise to 12k satoshi, yesterday they were trading at between 9-10k, now it is 11-15k..  Smiley Even though some are day trading it, most of us just want to accumulate and grow our stash.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sevenx70

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:15:35 AM

Janus tokens are also very limited in number as well..today we have already seen them rise to 12k satoshi, yesterday they were trading at between 9-10k, now it is 11-15k..  Smiley Even though some are day trading it, most of us just want to accumulate and grow our stash.

Take advantage  of these bargin prices. This is the calm before the storm of an epic rise
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

- The Janusproject Team
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:45:05 AM

janus token projects seems very promosing, whether payment use NXT or Ethereum ?
 Grin
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 01:13:57 PM

janus token projects seems very promosing, whether payment use NXT or Ethereum ?
 Grin

Hi, brokens,

our profit sharing distribution is performed in NXT, since we ´re using Nxt wallet.

Also remember, each first of the month ( next will be JUNE 1st)  to have your Janus in a wallet under your control to secure your profit shares accruals.

Do not miss this opportunity for passive income.

-The Janusproject Team
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: