Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36124 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:41:36 PM

If the bitcoin is the only currency, you still have to spend some to make a living. So there is not much difference.

True. I guess that in this case, supply wouldn't matter but instead the usability and adoption that the cryptocurrency will have for the long term. Even if Bitcoin's total supply looks limited, it is still enough for anyone to carry out transactions in their daily lives.

As the pioneer cryptocurrency becomes scarcer each day, its value would become higher, making it an ideal way to store your money for the long term. That is one if the best things that Bitcoin provides, and it will help us gain profit from it to make a living, and have a stable financial life.

All Bitcoin needs is to become scalable, to open its path for growth in the future. Just my opinion.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

I see ZEC as one of three anoncoins which might ultimately come out on top--it'll be DASH, XMR, or ZEC. While each could logically fill a separate niche, it's logical to expect one to dominate the other two. I think the best strategy is to diversify your investment. Unless you have strong feelings about any one of those three projects, just take what you're thinking of putting into ZEC and put it into all 3 proportional to their respective market caps (which serves as a proxy for the croudsourced opinion of their intrinsic value).
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

I see ZEC as one of three anoncoins which might ultimately come out on top--it'll be DASH, XMR, or ZEC. While each could logically fill a separate niche, it's logical to expect one to dominate the other two. I think the best strategy is to diversify your investment. Unless you have strong feelings about any one of those three projects, just take what you're thinking of putting into ZEC and put it into all 3 proportional to their respective market caps (which serves as a proxy for the croudsourced opinion of their intrinsic value).
Zcash is a lot better and more advanced than monero and dash. Zcash should be at least at n5 marketcap coins.
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 03:54:22 AM

I personally think Zcash has HUGE potential in the coming years to be the leading anon- and privacy- centric blockchain.

Price is now relatively low.. and I doubt it'll stay here for much longer. Expecting at least a 2-3x in this highly liquid market and holding this for the long haul.

This time it's different.
Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:38:58 AM

Zcash could be good without 20% commission to investor team. Their 20% is too high, I avoid to buy this because I hate they dump on me.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

Zcash is a lot better and more advanced than monero and dash. Zcash should be at least at n5 marketcap coins.

Yes. It could be seen that way since it was the first cryptocurrency to bring Zero Knowledge proofs upon its release. While there hasn't been any real adoption from well-known businesses and merchants, there is still chance for ZEC to become widely used in the mainstream world, if it manages to bring constant development and innovation.

The ZCash team is slow, in my own opinion, when it comes to releasing constant upgrades and improvements (unlike other alts). I hope that soon, we would be able to see an official release of the GUI wallet, as well as cross-platform compatibility to gain a wider audience. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

Zcash could be good without 20% commission to investor team. Their 20% is too high, I avoid to buy this because I hate they dump on me.

Looking at their growth it will be a big margin for all the investors probably. Zcash can become a future money if the developers give it more to the users rather than keeping it to themselves.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 04:31:59 PM

Looking at their growth it will be a big margin for all the investors probably. Zcash can become a future money if the developers give it more to the users rather than keeping it to themselves.

agree. founders are greedier than ever. it could have been distributed fairly. there's classic though. i'm not a fan of classics either but its still has value. to me these are all just plain coins like just like XMR. if you have to invest to an anon coin take those who have been distributed fairly and cheaper ones like XSPEC.

SDC could have been good but was delisted on polo lately.  Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:37:50 PM

agree. founders are greedier than ever. it could have been distributed fairly. there's classic though. i'm not a fan of classics either but its still has value. to me these are all just plain coins like just like XMR. if you have to invest to an anon coin take those who have been distributed fairly and cheaper ones like XSPEC.

Exactly. That is the problem with most altcoins out there, as their greedy developers and/or founders tend to either pre-mine or tax the cryptocurrency for their own gains. The result of this is failure, as it limits the ability for the cryptocurrency to grow.

Everything about ZEC is great, as it introduces a revolutionary technology that improves our financial privacy. If the ZEC team had a fair distribution without founder's reward, then I think that it would've been a huge success and become widely used among everyday people.

The battle between several anon coins like Dash and Monero, make it really hard for ZEC to get a grasp at becoming higher in market cap and popularity, as previously mentioned coins, have a fast-paced development and innovation.

Nevertheless, it might be interesting to see how ZCash's price would be after the founder's reward period is over. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

Greg Maxwell gave a presentation at Coinbase on 28 April about Confidential Transactions. If you're interested in Zcash, Monero, or Dash, you should watch about 9 minutes, starting at 28:44. He starts off with Zcash and covers these three coins (plus a few others):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHPYNZ8i1cU

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
Fastserv

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:31:00 AM

Exactly. That is the problem with most altcoins out there, as their greedy developers and/or founders tend to either pre-mine or tax the cryptocurrency for their own gains. The result of this is failure, as it limits the ability for the cryptocurrency to grow.

Everything about ZEC is great, as it introduces a revolutionary technology that improves our financial privacy. If the ZEC team had a fair distribution without founder's reward, then I think that it would've been a huge success and become widely used among everyday people.

The battle between several anon coins like Dash and Monero, make it really hard for ZEC to get a grasp at becoming higher in market cap and popularity, as previously mentioned coins, have a fast-paced development and innovation.

Nevertheless, it might be interesting to see how ZCash's price would be after the founder's reward period is over. Just my opinion.  Smiley

So it needs more users and develop further and better than other anom coins.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:51:10 PM

Greg Maxwell gave a presentation at Coinbase on 28 April about Confidential Transactions. If you're interested in Zcash, Monero, or Dash, you should watch about 9 minutes, starting at 28:44. He starts off with Zcash and covers these three coins (plus a few others):

Interesting. This presentation truly explains how ZEC, XMR and Dash works with their anonymity features, and exposes the risks underlying them. I like the concept of Confidential Transactions explained by Greg on this detailed presentation, which may be revolutionary once it matures.

If something like this gets implemented into Bitcoin, it would greatly enhance its privacy and make it more practical towards business use. That is why, in my own opinion, anonymous cryptocurrencies are the future and might be well worth the investment.

These previously mentioned coins have a strong development team, and community, resulting in their usage and stability for years to come. Just my thoughts. Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:34:27 AM

Interesting. This presentation truly explains how ZEC, XMR and Dash works with their anonymity features, and exposes the risks underlying them. I like the concept of Confidential Transactions explained by Greg on this detailed presentation, which may be revolutionary once it matures.

If something like this gets implemented into Bitcoin, it would greatly enhance its privacy and make it more practical towards business use. That is why, in my own opinion, anonymous cryptocurrencies are the future and might be well worth the investment.

These previously mentioned coins have a strong development team, and community, resulting in their usage and stability for years to come. Just my thoughts. Grin

That is right. The ZEC team is very well paid.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

The growth of price of Zcash is rapid. Zcash become competitor of eth and dash. Those three coins I think are worth investing. Since bitcoin touch 1700 USD the price of dash and eth stable at 84-90 USD how about zcash? I am not sure in one or two weeks if bitcoin price rise again, will zcash price follow the bitcoin?
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:56:40 PM

Yes i guess it is a good investment or all bitcoin holders in the market as we can see in the price of zcash we cant see the growth of the pricec and we can really see the potential of this coins but altcoins can be good in long term investing so we can really maximize the cashback in our investment.
Moon_Man

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:03:15 PM

buy monero (XMR) instead
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:10:18 AM

buy monero (XMR) instead

They have different usage. So it is better to have both.

wendy5

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:59:38 AM

I think it's worth investing because of anonymity.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:23:40 AM

We could say this is main reason why everybody hesitate to invest and waits for other opportunities.
The ZCash team is slow, in my own opinion, when it comes to releasing constant upgrades and improvements (unlike other alts). I hope that soon, we would be able to see an official release of the GUI wallet, as well as cross-platform compatibility to gain a wider audience. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
This is another one, not having GUI wallet is immature, this should be main task and should be worked on this day and night for that premine! I get feeling they are not sure what the are doing, this is not good climate for investors.
XMR can give you more anonymity without premine risk.
Hamliss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:51:29 PM

That is right. The ZCash has the combination of bitcoin and Monero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: