Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have an unsual deal to offer  (Read 421 times)
danfoda (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:31:12 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 08:06:22 AM by danfoda

Hi. After being customer for 5 years at Paypal, lately I've been running into a lot of issues with them,
I've been arguing with them  back-and-forth for days now, at one time I snapped and they finally decided to limit my account.
With $150+ balance on it. Now they are going to be holding my money for 180 days, and then I will be able to withdraw the money.
Now this is the tricky part where I need someone to take a leap of faith and consider my offer. I need someone who'd be willing to do a deal with me right now, Im in need of bitcoins, and after the 180days period - I will withdraw the money to your bank information. Think of it as an investment. Im asking for 50% of my balance, $75-85, after 180 days you'll get double that.
I am willing to provide you some kind of personal information, like selfie with id, or whatever. You can also add me on facebook. An escrow could hold this account for 180 days also...

Thank you for taking the time to read, and thanks! Smiley

Topic is locked, I sometimes forget the majority on this site are asshat indians spamming their sigs with wild accussations and trying to pick a fight so they increase their post count to make the lousy $50 a month. Pathetic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 07:34:44 AM

Shouldn't you really have posted this on the lending board?

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 07:36:23 AM

Its not an unusual deal actually. Its sort of a scam  Grin
There has been lots of attempt same as yours, they weren't that successful at some point. If you are genuine about the issue of your paypal account, resolve it with them or wait til 180 days.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

danfoda (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:37:16 AM

Yes, maybe.
Maybe a mod could move this.

There has been lots of attempt same as yours, they weren't that successful at some point. If you are genuine about the issue of your paypal account, resolve it with them or wait til 180 days.

A scam that offers to show his ID along with giving his facebook? Im also down with giving this account as collateral. Some escrow could hold account details for 180 days.
Maybe it was a mistake posting this, those money were reserved to pay my hosting but paypal kinda fucked me over.

I cant resolve it cause my account got breached, for some reason they upgraded it to business, and now when I provide them with my ID they say account dont match. What the hell...
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:39:10 AM

Hi. After being customer for 5 years at Paypal, lately I've been running into a lot of issues with them,
I've been arguing with them  back-and-forth for days now, at one time I snapped and they finally decided to limit my account.
With $150+ balance on it. Now they are going to be holding my money for 180 days, and then I will be able to withdraw the money.
Now this is the tricky part where I need someone to take a leap of faith and consider my offer. I need someone who'd be willing to do a deal with me right now, Im in need of bitcoins, and after the 180days period - I will withdraw the money to your bank information. Think of it as an investment. Im asking for 50% of my balance, $75-85, after 180 days you'll get double that.
I am willing to provide you some kind of personal information, like selfie with id, or whatever. You can also add me on facebook.

Well i can understand about your problem and the point you are looking for partner for do trading, unfortunately your method payment is paypal, if you use neteller or skrill maybe we can make deal and discussion about it, you can contact me on my WHATAPP +6281286121013. And i can not use paypal because of support of paypal can not understand about their costumers.
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:42:18 AM

I am willing to provide you some kind of personal information, like selfie with id, or whatever. You can also add me on facebook.

Well i can understand about your problem and the point you are looking for partner for do trading, unfortunately your method payment is paypal, if you use neteller or skrill maybe we can make deal and discussion about it, you can contact me on my WHATAPP +6281286121013. And i can not use paypal because of support of paypal can not understand about their costumers.

What?? You sure posted on the right thread?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:51:13 AM

There is someone on the digital goods section buying limited accounts (just like your case) but from specific countries : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465654.0 . If you are from one of them then you should sell it to him instead of asking for a long term loan.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 07:54:38 AM

Yes, maybe.

A scam that offers to show his ID along with giving his facebook? Im also down with giving this account as collateral. Some escrow could hold account details for 180 days.
Maybe it was a mistake posting this, those money were reserved to pay my hosting but paypal kinda fucked me over.

I cant resolve it cause my account got breached, for some reason they upgraded it to business, and now when I provide them with my ID they say account dont match. What the hell...

What makes you think this can be resolved after 180days when your account is now flagged? you ID don't match. Ain't that something to think about first? you are about to get $75 from someone without assurance whether you can even take your paypal back for your ID didn't match.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

danfoda (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:58:20 AM

There is someone on the digital goods section buying limited accounts (just like your case) but from specific countries : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465654.0 . If you are from one of them then you should sell it to him instead of asking for a long term loan.

Too bad the country is not listed, and he isnt active.

Yes, maybe.

What makes you think this can be resolved after 180days when your account is now flagged? you ID don't match. Ain't that something to think about first? you are about to get $75 from someone without assurance whether you can even take your paypal back for your ID didn't match.

What makes me think? The email I received from paypal that the funds will become eligible for withdrawl after 180 days. Thats what makes me think.
Without assurance? Selfie with ID, facebook and account escrow hold is not assurance enough for you?
Whether I can take my paypal back? Im not trying to take my paypal back. Hell, have you even used paypal in your life?

If you need post count increase for your sig campaign, please dude go somewhere else.  Stop spoutting scam every chance you get.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: