Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100k Targeted Visitors to your Site! Rank #1 in Google  (Read 605 times)
cruguy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:12:34 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 05:35:24 PM by cruguy

Hello,

Do you need targeted visitors to your website? Do you want to rank in google #1 for your keywords. I can get your ads run in google. It can be gambling, forex or anything. I can get it run through cloaking and run.

You can get upto 100k visitors depending upon campaigns.

The results will be guaranteed. So you can get started right away from today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 01:18:44 PM

tell us here more information about your offer.
Is it your service adsense safe?
How long time you need to provide 100k traffic?
From Where is come visitors, any traffic generator or..?
And tell your price for this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:22:06 PM

Hello,

Do you need targeted visitors to your website? Do you want to rank in google #1 for your keywords. I can get your ads run in google. It can be gambling, forex or anything. I can get it run through cloaking and run.

If you are interested, Mail me at virtualcrunetworks@gmail.com

How much are you demanding for this service ?  There are a lot of websites available which can give you traffic to your sites but those are not real traffic. they Just ping your site.

Interested to know how your stuff works.
cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:23:10 PM

Well the offer is simple. I get traffic to your site through adwords which is from google.

I dont think how it is not safe because the traffic comes from google advertisement.

That means your website will be shown as ad in google when someone searches.

It depends upon your website and the searches in google. The price we can discuss based on websites. Your website will be shown at google.com when some one searches in google.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:23:27 PM

This is a seo services announcement for websites and i think you need to include your price tag, contacting via email can be time consuming.
cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:28:33 PM

Seo is not at all related to what i am offering, if you know about seo. The service which i am offering is targeted ads, like suppose you have an site named www.petstorexx.com and you are selling food for pet dogs.

I run ad in google for your petstorexx.com and run under the keyword "Pet dogs food" and "buy pet dogs food"

And when you go to google and search for pet dogs you can see your website and ad at top.

And this will be instant setup so, unlike seo which takes year to rank in google.

There is no fixed price, because based on website, have to check cpc and also check how to save cost and get a best price, If you need sales, or players or if you need clients, this is the best way.

And you will have own account to check up to time reports.
cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:30:17 PM

Hello,

If you are interested, Mail me at virtualcrunetworks@gmail.com

How much are you demanding for this service ?  There are a lot of websites available which can give you traffic to your sites but those are not real traffic. they Just ping your site.

Interested to know how your stuff works.

These websites just sell referrer traffic or bot traffic, that is not at all related to what i offer, you can clearly see your ad in google for your keywords, so how would this be same from others.

The price i already said, its not fixed, because for an gambling site it will be high because of the cpc, and for an ecommerce, it will be less. So if you need traffic to your site and need targeted, this is the right way.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:30:38 PM

Knowing thats a service provided from google it will be very expensive, atleast it should be, sure some words might change and send huge traffic, but the price will be always the main question here.
wkreatives

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:33:17 PM

This is a seo services announcement for websites and i think you need to include your price tag, contacting via email can be time consuming.

I agree with you.

Would be great if you would be more detailed on your product ex. pack1=$ package2=$$ package3=$$ what so ever.

Every seller/services provider must indicate the prices of their product/services to save time just PM or responding PM etc.

I think nothing wrong with posting the cost of your services unless there is something behind.

GL of your sales OP.

-wk
cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:33:51 PM

Knowing thats a service provided from google it will be very expensive, atleast it should be, sure some words might change and send huge traffic, but the price will be always the main question here.

That is what i am offering this in an greyhat way. The traffic is from adwords is very expensive, and i can bring them down from 100% to 20-30%. The traffic is targeted, and you get what people needs.

So you know that this is targeted traffic, and see your sales or players grow in no time.
cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:35:17 PM

I agree with you.

Would be great if you would be more detailed on your product ex. pack1=$ package2=$$ package3=$$ what so ever.

Every seller/services provider must indicate the prices of their product/services to save time just PM or responding PM etc.

I think nothing wrong with posting the cost of your services unless there is something behind.

GL of your sales OP.

-wk

I am not offering any packages or any kind of things, this is for who wants to advertise in google and get targeted traffic, and the prices are never fixed, so based on your site and what country you want traffic, i can quote an price based on that.

I hope you understand about that.
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:46:56 PM

We can get up to $200 free from google, if we spend less and for the first time, what more advantage can you give more than that $200.

How are you able to reduce the advertisement amount by 70% without compromising the ad results quality, If we reduce the bid rate then our ads will not be shown often and we might miss some or more business, As a result we need to run ads for longer time. Which eventually cost us more money than bidding for optimal rates.

Do you have google badge to run adwords campaign or you just starting with adwords ?
cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:49:06 PM

I am talking about spending $15k adwords ads for 1k$, this method is completely  grey hat, so the method is secret, you are talking about 200$ coupons, but i am talking about spending in google  without using real budgets.

It will not comprimise anything.

If you have a website and if you want to top in google and get more people who are mostly interested in what you offer, this is the best one.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:52:20 PM

I thought that this is crowd search to be rank in #1 in google rankings.. but if you are using adwords its advertise in first page of google you dont need to rank your page because its already in first page depends what keyword you using. .

According what you said about without spending your real budget can you explain more? so you dont pay for adwords to advertise your website?
cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:50:55 PM

I thought that this is crowd search to be rank in #1 in google rankings.. but if you are using adwords its advertise in first page of google you dont need to rank your page because its already in first page depends what keyword you using. .

According what you said about without spending your real budget can you explain more? so you dont pay for adwords to advertise your website?

yes thats correct. This method is greyhat but dont expect the method will be explained in publicly.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:15:16 PM

tell me, real visitors or a bot?
and how long time you need to provide 100 k traffic to my website?
cruguy (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:34:17 PM

tell me, real visitors or a bot?
and how long time you need to provide 100 k traffic to my website?

Are you familiar with ads in google? These are not just real but these are targeted visitors.

And you can get within 4 to 5 days total visitors and you can also login into google adwords account.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:43:35 PM

Are you going to accept escrow or you will go first?What is the minimum amount you charge for say a US traffic to a desktop Wallpaper Website?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Mesut123

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:18:37 PM

OP is a scammer, don't deal with him.  I'll be filing a scam report shortly...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: