Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Phone Verification Service  (Read 389 times)
pva_punk (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:07:10 AM

Hello, I'm providing phone verification service (non-us) for BTC 0.0008 per verification (be it sms or voice call).

Can you elaborate on how such a service works?

Are you providing a program, or giving buyers your cell phone number to call and answer the phone with, 'yes hello this is phone'?  Smiley

I'm giving buyers my mobile numbers for them to send verification messages (where I'll be sending the code to the buyer) or for it to receive verification calls (where I will be keying-in the verification code provided by the buyer).
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:11:49 AM

Hello, I'm providing phone verification service (non-us) for BTC 0.0008 per verification (be it sms or voice call).

Are you providing a program, or giving buyers your cell phone number to call and answer the phone with, 'yes hello this is phone'?  Smiley
pva_punk (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:14:36 AM

Are you providing a program, or giving buyers your cell phone number to call and answer the phone with, 'yes hello this is phone'?  Smiley

Hello Arrakeen,

I'm giving buyers my mobile numbers for them to send verification messages (where I'll be sending the code to the buyer) or for it to receive verification calls (where I will be keying-in the verification code provided by the buyer).
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:03:32 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 05:50:22 PM by 0xfff

Can you verify a microsoft account? I am not willing to go first since you are a newbie. Please pm me. Thanks

EDIT: This is a scam. He refuses to go first and claims to be another user on this forum. He won't pm you from that account though.

STAY AWAY
pva_punk (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:38:33 PM

Sorry son, you won't get any free phone verification from me.
pva_punk (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:25:44 PM

Bump!
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:38:45 PM

Can you verify a microsoft account? I am not willing to go first since you are a newbie. Please pm me. Thanks

EDIT: This is a scam. He refuses to go first and claims to be another user on this forum. He won't pm you from that account though.

STAY AWAY
I can verify you a microsoft account.  Someone already use my one number to verify microsoft account.
Pm me if your interested on my offer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: