Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]] Chixka's Referral Service  (Read 230 times)
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:50:26 AM

We do All know here that building a downline is really hard, but if we are going to help each other then we surely should succeed.

What am I trying to emphasize here is that  if you could earn from your referrals then you should share with them

Note: this is for only those who loves to work hard to earn their bitcoins and if you are not interested just please ignore this

I would like to give credits to the owner of the earnwith.me for this wonderful idea but the thing there is that they usually provide investments which i do not really want.

Let's begin

I am currently working to this following site and to those want's to work with me will received 75% Referral commission back to you.

For example i earned  $5  commission from you then i will give you back the x.75 = $3.75

Well i guess it is pretty simple i will be adding the spreadsheet also for my referrals

This are the list of sites which is i am currently working

1.2captcha - Captcha solution

The only rules here is that i should have to earn $1 referral commission by you. So for every $1 i will automatically send the  $.75

Send me Pm for those who are interested and if you want to suggest a site. More sites will be posted stay tuned.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReferenceGamblingSite

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:00:07 AM

if iam join with you in 2captcha
you can give software to work in 2captcha or not
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:09:16 AM

Interesting !! but captcha solving work is waste of time seemes to me. few days ago I have spend 8houres on 2captcha site and earned only .42$ then I decided that,never I will do this work..i think your promotions will help newbier .best regards

That is exactly my goal for now help new members in this forum and don't just focus on signature campaigns. My aim is also not to just focus on captcha solutions.

if iam join with you in 2captcha
you can give software to work in 2captcha or not

you can work on 2captcha without downloading any software but of course if you do work on their client it is much better software also is free. Pm sent Anyway
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: