Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $3.0 if you reach Full Member  (Read 1179 times)
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:20:24 PM

$3 for 300 posts it is $0.01 per post. You should to consider higher payrate if you want bring users. For $0.01 not many will want even spam..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wowok

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:24:27 PM

$3 for full member only? what if i reach member or jr.member during the time period?Am i still qualified for the payment?And as many other people already said that reward for every post is too low.People can easily earn $3 with some click in PTC site unless posting and commenting.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:34:42 PM

Slavery much bro? focusing on subjects in order to avoid spam and being off topic for each post at least 5 minutes is needed and since no one can find 300 subjects worth contributing non stop then make that 20 minutes.
300x20=6000 minutes or 100 hours, now you tell me if someone pays you $3 freaking dollars for 100 hours of work will you accept it?
fando01 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 12:25:10 PM

Please amend the title with your site name as it is misleading as of now.
By the by, you have asked for articles for this site buxlister and failed to pay little money as low as 2 $. Not only that you don't have the decency to reply in the previous thread where you asked for articles in the same site. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630481.
Please provide a valid reason why we should trust your words without any escrow as you are already a defaulter for the same work before.

I already response with that aligation, it's clear that I said Bitcoin payment is not available so I ask for Webmoney or Payza Id so you wil get you payment. You're the one who can't follow simple instruction then you will say I'm not trusted.

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:51:22 PM

Slavery much bro? focusing on subjects in order to avoid spam and being off topic for each post at least 5 minutes is needed and since no one can find 300 subjects worth contributing non stop then make that 20 minutes.
300x20=6000 minutes or 100 hours, now you tell me if someone pays you $3 freaking dollars for 100 hours of work will you accept it?

He is not paying for 100 hours of work, nor for 300 posts. This is a bonus for reaching the level of Full Member.

For example Bitcointalk not pay such a bonus for the achievement Full Member rank, right? Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:56:28 PM

By the by, you have asked for articles for this site buxlister and failed to pay little money as low as 2 $. Not only that you don't have the decency to reply in the previous thread where you asked for articles in the same site. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630481.
Please provide a valid reason why we should trust your words without any escrow as you are already a defaulter for the same work before.

I already response with that aligation, it's clear that I said Bitcoin payment is not available so I ask for Webmoney or Payza Id so you wil get you payment. You're the one who can't follow simple instruction then you will say I'm not trusted.

Come on dude. Don't prove yourself to be a scammer.

When you first posted it, you did not say you cannot pay in btc.
After submitting the article, yo say you don't have btc and will pay by the end of the month.
Then you stopped responding for one month,
After one ,month you say that you cannot pay in btc and ask for payza/webmoney details which I don't use.
When I requested to exchange your payza/webmoney and pay in btc, you remove my article.
If you are so sincere and honest, why didn't you mention from the beginning that you cannot pay in btc. If you have payza/webmoney. why cant you just exchange it and pay in btc?
So much drama to cheat me of just $2. Its not worth it buddy.
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:32:29 PM

As my fellow membesvhave just said try to reduce the amount lower to allow mor people to past is I pâté
fando01 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:42:53 PM

After submitting the article, yo say you don't have btc and will pay by the end of the month.
After one ,month you say that you cannot pay in btc and ask for payza/webmoney details which I don't use.
When I requested to exchange your payza/webmoney and pay in btc, you remove my article.
If you are so sincere and honest, why didn't you mention from the beginning that you cannot pay in btc. If you have payza/webmoney. why cant you just exchange it and pay in btc?

from the start I said pay in Bitcoin is limited, so there a chance I can't pay to bitcoin...I can't pay you from payza to bitcoin cause I will paying you from $2 to $4 because of the exchange. Why not just provide a wallet I ask and you will receive your payment, oh sorry I also said not publish means if deleted no pay...Cry on your mother lap. newbie.

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:17:18 PM

from the start I said pay in Bitcoin is limited, so there a chance I can't pay to bitcoin...I can't pay you from payza to bitcoin cause I will paying you from $2 to $4 because of the exchange. Why not just provide a wallet I ask and you will receive your payment, oh sorry I also said not publish means if deleted no pay...Cry on your mother lap. newbie.

You can laugh on your mother's lap because you managed to cheat someone of $2 which is not a big deal for everyone. You don't have to be worried about me being a newbie, better than being an old scammer on the block. Thank you for proving yourself to be a liar  and a scammer who can go to any extent to rob just $2.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:30:26 PM

Your rate is quite low and can not be accepted which is just one point. You have got bitcoin limited so  I would say you must exchange your remaining modes of payment to bitcoin itself so that there is no irregularity in the payment.
You might need some realtime traffic which is every forum owners dream, and to get that you should work for seo as with this rate your forum will get spammed.
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:28:36 PM

Your rate is quite low and can not be accepted which is just one point. You have got bitcoin limited so  I would say you must exchange your remaining modes of payment to bitcoin itself so that there is no irregularity in the payment.
You might need some realtime traffic which is every forum owners dream, and to get that you should work for seo as with this rate your forum will get spammed.

nice idea if your were offering a decent reward but your not $3 foe that much work its not worth it maybe you should try traffic exchange site or some think like that to get more visitors that might join and use your forum  but if you want more users from here up you reward an use a escrow and then you might be in business. 

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:52:30 PM

Looks like the admin does wanna members active, and the way that forum does work its wizzard you will reach senior and hero doing just post, soo someone can copy paste from here to there and will get paid, its insane rates for such work, even copy past would be a painful work.
robiulawal

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:40:20 AM

I don't know how many post/activity I need to have worth of a full member.
So maybe there is nothing to do with me.
Even I can not post 300  for want of 3$ in 5 days..
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 10:47:56 AM

what do you mean post 300 can pay 3 dollar
or how much post per week can calculate to activity and can get rank to full member
if per week calculate to activity under 75, this nothing can get pay 3dollar
3dollar to 300post , only one cent/post
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:05:05 AM

what do you mean post 300 can pay 3 dollar
or how much post per week can calculate to activity and can get rank to full member
if per week calculate to activity under 75, this nothing can get pay 3dollar
3dollar to 300post , only one cent/post

This is a very small price for such a seedy offline. Payment must be at least 5-8 cents per message and it is a minimum. There are generally accepted standards of payment. Admin decided to do cheap.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 12:00:31 PM

This forum is only good for those who just starting out to become a forum poster,yes the rate is to small but if the dev can consider even a one liner then the site is worth your time .

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: