Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW DESIGN [1000+ MEMBERS] DiceVsDice BTC Gambling Site #1 Player Vs Player Game  (Read 2588 times)
DiceVsDice (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:35:14 AM

I have been monitoring the thread even though it shows I am offline I am.

If you are monitoring this thread why you did not reply since the first time I posted about my problem?

I have tried to get in contact with you many times about this to fix the issue as it is now fixed on my side.

Are you sure? How you tried to get contact with me? If you were really trying to get contact then you should have sent me a pm on this forum.
Or at least reply my post

Please shoot me an email or a private message here.

Would you mind to inform it here so people knows what is happening, what is the cause, how to avoid and how to fix it.

It was a bug in the system that I have now fixed. Where if you played a game and withdrawn ALL your money right after it would bug out and the system made it seemed like you played again. The balance is still even, you could only withdraw what you had and the negative balance didn't go in the system. So really you are at 0 balance.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:13:09 AM

I have been monitoring the thread even though it shows I am offline I am.

If you are monitoring this thread why you did not reply since the first time I posted about my problem?

I have tried to get in contact with you many times about this to fix the issue as it is now fixed on my side.

Are you sure? How you tried to get contact with me? If you were really trying to get contact then you should have sent me a pm on this forum.
Or at least reply my post

Please shoot me an email or a private message here.

Would you mind to inform it here so people knows what is happening, what is the cause, how to avoid and how to fix it.

It was a bug in the system that I have now fixed. Where if you played a game and withdrawn ALL your money right after it would bug out and the system made it seemed like you played again. The balance is still even, you could only withdraw what you had and the negative balance didn't go in the system. So really you are at 0 balance.

But in fact I did not withdraw all my balance, I left 0.0015 when I withdraw. So it should not be affected by the bug, and how could my balance is 0 when I should still have 0.0015btc? I dont really care about the money, it was from your giveaway. Just to make sure that iy wont happen to other players who make deposits.
I'm done with this..good luck for your site.
hydraow

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:24:21 AM

Wow. Excellent design there! Made some money today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: