Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Opportunity  (Read 3503 times)
mario00

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

Opportunity is now, making money from bitcoin is now. There is no lost opportunity unless you do not try t take advantage of every situation. Your opportunity is now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

Many people are thinking that they lost an opportunity to buy bitcoin when it was just have a low value. Then they bought bitcoin at a higher value then when the bitcoin dropped they sell their bitcoins at a lower value and said they will not buy bitcoins again. Bitcoin is at dip again at this moment and they are afraid to buy because they think it will collapse but when it will increase again in value they will say again they lost an opportunity.
That is the pattern for the people who are very afraid to invest their money to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, when the price is too high they keep complaining that the price is expensive and they just lose the opportunity but when the price is too low, they also complains so for me, what is their problem. They should have a plan to stick with to avoid complications and regrets.
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

I believe in Bitcoin's ability to grow last longer, I might say investing in one thing in a changing movement can be considered you to gamble so invest only the price that you can for when the time comes win or loose you don't have regrets from what have you done.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

of course the initial opportunity is definitely lost but the bitcoin is still in its "childhood phase" and still presents a tremendous opportunity to make money as the price is still very volatile and based on all indications it will very soon make one of those significant price jumps making a lot of money for someone who would have bought some coins at the current "low" prices.

1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

do not regret what has happened make the right decision at the moment and not wrong to start the life of new sheets, In the past if you take some spare money and try it may be harmless though it fails today. But if we see it as an opportunity then I feel the need to take bold steps to enter. The important thing is to learn more and more about it every day and better at it. For me this is an opportunity to learn about the "investments" I once could not do.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

There isn't a lost opportunity with Bitcoin.  On the contrary, the opportunity with Bitcoin is immense.

Remember, you don't have to obtain a whole Bitcoin all at once, you can start small and grow as you can.  I think that throws a lot of people, to be honest.  Bitcoin is a currency, not a stock.  It can be divided into units as small as 0.00000001 BTC (fractional part of 8 units to the right of the decimal).
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

Bitcoin prize has drop now base on current of April 2018, and the prize is fluctuating to go up to the normal price, this is a great opportunity to invest on bitcoin, if the money still with you, you can buy now, and this is the right time. bitcoin investment is real and is more transparency, another opportunity has come. good luck
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

I'm just like those people before that didnt expecting that bitcoin will be too expensive like now. I have a chance to buy one bitcoin just in 200$ before but i  didn't believe to the bitcoin that time. I thought that bitcoin will not going to last longer and it will become scam after having many investors on it.

A years past the bitcoin price rised to 500$ and im thinking that time if i will going to give it a try  to invest some money on it. But like before i didnt believe to bitcoin again. The negavity are still on my body thinking that bitcoin will be down sooner.

Until this year i got a chance to have bitcoin in 3000$ dollar but i didnt take this opportunity again i feel that im really so stupid when it reached 5000$.

Do you think guys bitcoin will reach 8000$ next year? i really want to give it  a try now. So many opportunity i wasted and i will not going to let it happen now.

only very few became truly rich with bitcoin, and then mostly true randomnes, many that bought and sold it at the begining only did small margins no one expected huge price increases and those that got rich with bitcoin will now lose everything due to altcoins emerging.

anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

It is almost as if we are human nature. My money is my hard earned, can't lose, I want to keep. It's almost a mindset that most people have. But the current world rules are far less important than investment growth. Being poor is a difficult situation for many of us. Because we are poor, we should consider money first. But the more you think about it, the more you lose the opportunity to make more money.

Poverty can easily make people afraid of risks. What is more frightening is that long-term fear can shape a person, immerse people in poverty, and even think about everything in poverty. In the face of anything, even a potential opportunity, the thought of poverty comes to the head and loses the courage to try.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I believe in Bitcoin's ability to grow last longer, I might say investing in one thing in a changing movement can be considered you to gamble so invest only the price that you can for when the time comes win or loose you don't have regrets from what have you done.
Liona88

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Yes I felt very sad about me because i missed the bitcoin campagne because I was not knowing about the crypto currency
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

I agree with the above posts. Don’t regret and get in the BTC train. From your previous experiences, you saw how BTC price increase, it is going to be more expensive. The reason why you do not buy bitcoins is that you lack the knowledge. Think of it several years on Bitcoins but you know nothing about it. Until now you know nothing about bitcoins. It's with you all my advice to read and find out what's happening in the world of crypto. That's why you're going to invest in bitcoins.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

Should've taken the opportunity, my friend. But I don't blame you. No onr can predict the future so there's no blaming anyone when they don't invest in bitcoins earlier. I trust that this time, you did the right thing and invested in bitcoins now. I jusy hope you don't miss this opportunity anymore.

ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

loss of opportunity is our driving factor to keep trying and not giving in to what we do. The lost opportunity does not mean we should droop weakly.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

Like you a lot of people thinking they are totally lost the opportunity, but they are wrong better to buy now, as you experience bitcoin price increase rapidly in just a year from .2$ to almost 20k last december, buy alot now, dont waste the good opportunity now grab it.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Well, we all regret not buying or getting into crypto early, even when I got in, i had great opportunity to make a nice profit, but i was greedy and didn't sell in last January, then we all know what happened. Learned my lesson and next time, i will set a target and sale it on time. hopefully.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

It was even worst for me. I came across Bitcoin way back 2010 when it was only 10cents! I didn't pay much attetion to it coz I was not really a techy guy. Who would have known (probably Satoshi) that Bitcoin would be as big as it is right now?! But even if I was only able to join in after 7 years, it is still worth it coz it's never too late.

yigga

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

The price is going down but it wont last for much time, it wont be more than weeks or days from now.
You should have learned from your mistakes beforehand if you have such thoughts right, much speculation that bitcoin prices will continue to rise to 10k usd, if you believe in it and do not want to lose your chance again, then now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Looking at the bitcoin price is falling now, you should have realized this is a great opportunity for you to buy bitcoin.

Also, i think that we all have the opportunity to keep buying more bitcoins and keep stacking and trying to earn more.

It is not something difficult to do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: