Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.02 BTC  (Read 701 times)
Kevinrasf (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:04:38 AM

I need a quick 0.02 BTC non collateral loan.

So I saved up $60 and now fucking Amazon wants to charge another $12 for "tax" fuck my life.

Anyway, yeah. I'll return 0.024 in one week from today.

Thanks.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:24:52 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1679028.msg16860681#msg16860681

can you prove first that your account isn't hacked? i can help you here

Kevinrasf (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:26:48 AM

My security question has been set for months...

"standaard w8word met een "10" en kleine letters"

And that's not something an average person would guess.

I can provide the answer to it. Idk how else to prove I own my account, seeing as I haven't posted any addresses.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:19:28 PM

I can provide the answer to it. Idk how else to prove I own my account, seeing as I haven't posted any addresses.

Thats not a valid way to prove that you own the account because you couldve simply set or change the security questions (which from my knowledge isnt recorded to the public on bitcointalk). Im sure there are some addresses on the forum somewhere from you, unless you deleted them(?). I would recommend that you dont request anymore loans until you prove you own this account. I would also advise that if you do not plan on proving or cant, lock this thread as well as your other thread so hopefully you dont get flagged red.
Kevinrasf (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:20:07 PM

Thats not a valid way to prove that you own the account because you couldve simply set or change the security questions (which from my knowledge isnt recorded to the public on bitcointalk). Im sure there are some addresses on the forum somewhere from you, unless you deleted them(?). I would recommend that you dont request anymore loans until you prove you own this account. I would also advise that if you do not plan on proving or cant, lock this thread as well as your other thread so hopefully you dont get flagged red.

bctalkaccountpricer.info shows quoted addresses as well. Search my account up on there. No addresses

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:20:41 PM

bctalkaccountpricer.info shows quoted addresses as well. Search my account up on there. No addresses

You should know that as hero account these days without signed message no one will risk a cent, its insane you have a such high ranked account and dont care about the security of it, soo unless you can sign a message with an old adress no one will lend you, and you are risking get red tag because you keep interested into get a loan withou being able to proof this account belongs to you.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:35:29 PM

This user's email address was changed recently.
This user changed his/her password recently.
SOURCE.
Remains Cautious.

I can fill this loan, Just Let me know and prove there you're with Sign Message Smiley

Same here. I would easily fill this loan but now im having second thoughts about it. Hopefully he can provide a signed message soon Smiley
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:46:18 PM

This is strange, OP created this thread on Today at 11:04:38 AM, saying if he doesn't have any staked address, because he haven't posted it before
~snip~

Then,  he asking for a new loan with higher amount on Gunthar's lending service thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1448684.msg16862770#msg16862770 at 12:24:34 PM and saying if he can sign a messages from a staked address
b]Loan Amount:[/b] 0.03 BTC
Signed message from a staked address -
~snip~
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:42:25 PM

Let us assume you only hacked that account, it is possible you deleted all the addresses posted by that account and ask for a loan, if someone asked you to provide a signed message you would simply tell us that you don't have any address posted right? Come on we are not born yesterday

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:53:47 PM

SOURCE.
Remains Cautious.

I can fill this loan, Just Let me know and prove there you're with Sign Message Smiley

I notice that your email was recently changed as well. Can you offer proof of account ownership?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 02:10:43 PM

SOURCE.
Remains Cautious.

I notice that your email was recently changed as well. Can you offer proof of account ownership?

That's why Sir > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1448684.msg16863337#msg16863337
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:15:45 PM

SOURCE.
Remains Cautious.

Please disregard now his loan offer. He is a high rank and i'm certain that he is very aware on the sign message policy on availing loan.  Based on the way he talk, i can smell something fishy here.

My doubts will not be removed unless he can provide sign message. Goodluck
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:23:47 PM

SOURCE.
Remains Cautious.

Please disregard now his loan offer. He is a high rank and i'm certain that he is very aware on the sign message policy on availing loan.  Based on the way he talk, i can smell something fishy here.

My doubts will not be removed unless he can provide sign message. Goodluck

disregard what? this loan request have already filled from gunthar.
so, having doughts its kind meaningless atm...                                                                                                                                                                                             

i hope that op will return and pay his debt.                                                                                                                                                                                                 

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:12:53 PM

SOURCE.
Remains Cautious.

That's why Sir > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1448684.msg16863337#msg16863337
~Gun

Thank you for the reply but my post was directed to tonto.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: