Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Assange dead?  (Read 502 times)
Thenoticer (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:16:53 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5db5o1/his_name_is_julian_assange_and_hes_a_hero_please/

He hasnt been seen since oct17

Footage relased was faked and edited

And apparently, wiki leaks staff and lawyers acting weird

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:56:31 PM

It seems to be one of the great mysteries today about whether Julian Assange is dead or alive. It is no secret of Hillary Clinton's disdain to Assange and wanting him dead, since he is the man who ended her political career and caused her to lose this Presidential election with the Wikileaks scandal. It has been a month since we have heard from Assange, but according to various news stories, his lawyers are asking President-elect Trump for a pardon to end any criminal investigations regarding him and the United States.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:01:54 PM

I dont think Hillary will want to go that route when all eyes will be on her as per what will happen to Assange and also of what use will Assange's death bring? will it return her presidency? obviously know. When people want to kill anyone then you ask what will be the gain of this particular person until that is established? then there is no motive. And that does not even grant him immunity it just does not work that way.

It seems to be one of the great mysteries today about whether Julian Assange is dead or alive. It is no secret of Hillary Clinton's disdain to Assange and wanting him dead, since he is the man who ended her political career and caused her to lose this Presidential election with the Wikileaks scandal. It has been a month since we have heard from Assange, but according to various news stories, his lawyers are asking President-elect Trump for a pardon to end any criminal investigations regarding him and the United States.

For the fact that a person is actually not seen in the press for a long time does not necessarily interpret to mean death.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5db5o1/his_name_is_julian_assange_and_hes_a_hero_please/

He hasnt been seen since oct17

Footage relased was faked and edited

And apparently, wiki leaks staff and lawyers acting weird
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

Wikileaks made a poll a few weeks ago asking people to vote for a way to proof that Assange is alive :

While Clinton stated "Can't we drone the guy" about Assange . His assassination is likely but In my opipinion It's going to be too obvious for the public (same case with Snowden).
I personally don't see much changing by killing him as the leaks will probably continue.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jabaguru

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:10:48 PM

Wikileaks made a poll a few weeks ago asking people to vote for a way to proof that Assange is alive :

While Clinton stated "Can't we drone the guy" about Assange . His assassination is likely but In my opipinion It's going to be too obvious for the public (same case with Snowden).
I personally don't see much changing by killing him as the leaks will probably continue.

I don't think he is dead. It's just an internet rumor. If he wants popularity now, he surely won't appear so fast and easy, people are talking about him: oh my God, Assange is dead!

Maybe he is liking it and will enjoy the moment.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:31:08 PM

I doubt that he's dead, he just might be staying low untill all this dust over presidency settles down.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: