Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is our story here on Earth?  (Read 1202 times)
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 05:48:20 PM

What is the story behind everything? What do you think made us? Do you believe in Religion? In Science? Or just somewhere in between?

In my opinion, it is God that made everything. That is what I believe. We may never truly know everything until it happens or revealed to us, but one thing is for sure, that everything happens for a reason.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 06:23:45 PM

Well, anything is possible unless proven otherwise.  And we haven't proven otherwise.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:25:05 PM

As people grow more intelligent, the concept of god will disappear.  Can't wait for that day.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:37:33 PM

No one knows and maybe no one will ever know, so try to make the best of your life and dont think about it.

Indijanos

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

As people grow more intelligent, the concept of god will disappear.  Can't wait for that day.   Undecided

that will never happen, I mean the people as whole to grow intelligent, there will always be those neandertals.

bitdrafter

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:58:05 PM

We have all come here to this earth; by the result of a cosmic soup, we are all here to learn, teach and help others. Make the best of all you can and be good to those around you.
Indijanos

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:24:24 AM

We have all come here to this earth; by the result of a cosmic soup, we are all here to learn, teach and help others. Make the best of all you can and be good to those around you.

So we are all here by accident and threfore we don't have any purpose, we just are.

Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:27:41 AM

Who knows, probably we will never know. Dont lose time wondering about that, live life as it is.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:47:17 AM

What is the story behind everything? What do you think made us? Do you believe in Religion? In Science? Or just somewhere in between?

In my opinion, it is God that made everything. That is what I believe. We may never truly know everything until it happens or revealed to us, but one thing is for sure, that everything happens for a reason.
I do believe in religion and science. I believe that there is one superior who create the universe which is God. Yet, I also consider the perspective of science because of their evidences. Both science and religion theory might be the story of everything. But what can I assure is that, everything was created by God.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 06:00:36 AM

Well, anything is possible unless proven otherwise.  And we haven't proven otherwise.

It is possible. Well, everything is possible. Just believe in what you really believe at heart, you know? How about you?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 06:32:03 AM

I do believe in religion and science. I believe that there is one superior who create the universe which is God. Yet, I also consider the perspective of science because of their evidences. Both science and religion theory might be the story of everything. But what can I assure is that, everything was created by God.

Which god?  You know there are thousands, right?   You believe in one god but not others?

That's like saying you know Batman is fake, but you are best friends with Superman.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Dout

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:45:47 PM

no one knows it YET
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:47:35 AM

Very interesting question for which probably nobody will know in the next thousand years.
Elen0505

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:31:13 AM

On the one hand, a person who does not need to live, often does not live long, as he is subject to mental disorders, illnesses, suicidal tendencies. What is so good about it? On the other hand, it is even worse to err, seeking the meaning of life for false or secondary purposes (for example, in the pursuit of well-being, pleasures and even the continuation of the race). Death makes life meaningless, negating everything that a person did or did not do. If death is the end, then life, in the long run, is meaningless! But it's not enough just to believe in God - this is just the first step! We must also acknowledge our sinfulness, be reconciled to God through faith. Then you will receive the gift of salvation and eternal life.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:45:01 PM

well no one knows but i believe God knows
Flamma

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:18:20 AM

I'd say, it may be a story of destruction or triumph. Of course, depeding on how the rest of the world will act in the next couple of years. We can either continue to destroy our planet due to pollution and continuous exhaustion of our natural resources. Or our best bet which will be the to make the world a better place. I mean, more trees, using alternative ways to get energy etc. It all depends on humans actually.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:17:54 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 08:44:24 AM by Spoetnik

Not much to say.. we're bottom-feeders scurrying around like maggots on a giant floating lump of shit.

We have done fuck all.
What have we done in the universe that is meaningful ?

Fantasy God shit is a waste of precious time.

Our story is we are like a virus spreading soon to infect other planets.. Mars etc.
The story is we are microbes that evolved into bigger more complex forms of life.. that's it.
Nothing special by scientists estimates too.

You might feel great about it all but there is nothing to be proud of.
We are a wasteful selfish childish greedy stupid life form.
We have butchered our planet and decimated life on earth.
We are pigs that won't stop eating and reproducing..
A massive growing self entitled disease is what humanity is.

Every middle class piece of shit loser asshole thinks he is entitled to his picket fence, house, mortgage, dog and car / truck / suv etc.
Like every little shit douche on the web is entitled to smash your ass into submission with advertisements then mouth you off with pop-up's if they detect your using Adblock.

Our story is we are degenerating out of control.. as time goes on we get worse & worse.
We expand more and soon the population will double causing obvious problems.
Does anyone care ? Of course not.. they upload pic's of the food they ate click like and whail on about their SJW cocky smug little causes.

PBS.org - The Current Mass Extinction

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/03/2/l_032_04.html

That is one example of many that we are worthless pieces of shit hell bent on self destruction.
Although it's not much to worry about because we are doomed SOONER than that !

Humanity KNOWS crystal clear we are at some point going to get slammed with a comet or asteroid or Gamma ray burst or CME etc.
Wiping out humanity ..and we are stupid enough to invest essentially no resources into this problem.
We have effectively put all of humanities eggs into 1 basket that is set to explode in the future guaranteed.
That is raw pure indisputable stupidity.
Which means we ARE 100% guaranteed to be erased from the Universe.. we know it and won't lift a finger.
For one thing it would require money and effort and humans will not pony it up.
So the ONLY question at all is HOW MUCH time do we have left ?

We *Could* have been pooling the human race's resources into building systems to combat a lot of threats and past that we could also be simply preparing to get the fuck off the planet ASAP.

And don't you all dare say we ARE doing those things.. i have been keeping tabs on it all..
..the effort is minimal at best.
When you compare what we *COULD* be doing and what we *ARE* doing it's appalling.
We do not do more because we are greedy selfish childish self entitled like maggots.
..spinning around on our lump of shit feeding until it's squeezed dry.

I have 0 faith things will change.
We are dead already.. we are just going through the motions until the final day comes.

EDIT:

Brian Cox would agree with much of what i said too..

He was in this good TV mini-series.. Human Universe

The summary of his show was on point and every human on earth should see this series too !
He goes through it all pretty much and the conclusion is basically this..
We haven't seen any sign of intelligent life out there because there isn't any.
The reason why is we don't live very long.. the universe is dangerous !

FUD first & ask questions later™
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:00:49 AM

<>

The summary of his show was on point and every human on earth should see this series too !
He goes through it all pretty much and the conclusion is basically this..
We haven't seen any sign of intelligent life out there because there isn't any.
The reason why is we don't live very long.. the universe is dangerous !

Science suggests that life has taken hundreds of thousands to millions of years to develop us into what we are today. But, what if evolution were a lot faster in some other part of the universe?

Imagine that evolution was so favorable, and so fast somewhere else that, in the time it took us to go from the primordial soup to what we are today, some creatures out there went to a point thousands of times as intelligent as the best of us.

Then, one of those creatures evolved to the point where it could control the whole space/time continuum with its mind. It was very lonely since there was nobody else like it. So, it did this.

It got rid of evolution. It made everything work by cause and effect. It recreated the universe about 6,000 years ago. It watched with pleasure as people developed into something that was great enough that soon they would be able to become like it is. And all this in only 6,000 years rather than billions of years.

Of course, it didn't do away with a lot of the evidence for evolution. Why should it? The stuff is simply there, and we will grow out of our naivety of stupidly relying on stuff that looks like evidence, but really isn't.

----------

The above is just a story to show that we don't know much of anything for sure. But among those things that seem to be science fact for us, science shows us that God exists. It is right here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380,
and all the deep-thinking scientists know it, even if they try to ignore it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:52:01 AM

@BADecker
Interesting idea !

But my first thought is if that was possible it would have to be even more rare circumstances then we have here.
In other words the planet would have to be less dangerous getting hit with less planet wiping comets & asteroids less frequently than we get them here.

The plausibility of that AND a system like ours is almost implausible i think.

People make a silly ultra basic assumption that if there are other planets like ours in the zone and around the same size then we would have life on those planets too.
Which is stupid.

The ice cold reality is we have an unbelievably rare setup here in our solar system.

We have the only large moon in the solar system.
It is a key aspect to why we are here.
If it was not here the speed of the planet would be rotating at crazy speeds with wind speeds in the atmospshere making the idea of hearing things a fanstasy.. imagine 2,000 mph winds 24/hrs a day.
try seeing in that or even standing.

Then we have the procession.

That make our planet stable ..unlike Mars.
More advanced life forms simply cannot handle being plunged into ice for 13,000 years then the raging hot death for 13,000 years.
And that is exactly what would be happening with out our moon.
The moon regulates the tilt of Earth like a spinning top that teeters from side to side.

Then we have the moon's formation.
Supposedly a planet the size of Mars plowed into us and scientist think it's likely we had life starting to form BEFORE that.
We also don't know if we were seeded from another planet like Mars that started life BEFORE us.
A lot of scientists think that is what happened with basic microbial life.

Then with out the planet smacking into another planet (creating our moon)
We may have already had our magnetic field die off from old age. (like Mars)
With out there would be no complex life on Earth.

The more we actually look at the circumstances we have here the more we are realizing in science that we have a very rare unique setup and we get REEEEEALLY lucky that it all panned out exactly as it did.

The fact another planet slammed into ours creating a moon that regulated our tilt spin and slowing it down and then adding more core for a longer lasting magnetic field is overlooked all too often in science.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:18:56 AM

@BADecker
Interesting idea !

<>

The idea is interesting. But the whole idea of evolution is a problem in itself. For example...

If you take all the atoms and molecules in a basic living cell, the combination of them can't exist together, accidentally, in any state we know. For this molecule to exist, that one would not exist... and so on. If this molecule existed, it would cause that one to convert into something that would poison the potential cell before it got started.

For the inanimate molecules of a potential cell to happen to momentarily exist together, and to happen to fall into just the right places to "imitate" where they would be in a living cell... the odds against this happening are so high that it is literally scientifically impossible according to probability math.

However, if it happened, then it would all have to start to move as a cell moves internally... all at just the right time, and in just the right way, for the molecules to come alive as a cell. The odds against this happening are, also, so great, that it is an impossibility, as well... at least according to any mathematical odds that we can envision on earth.

And you know how easily things die. So, even if these two impossible things DID happen, the living cell would be "killed" by its surroundings before it could gain enough further atoms and molecules so that it could divide/propagate.

The point is that all the things that you mentioned in your post, are rather immaterial to the idea of life by evolution. If evolution happened, both the laws of probability and the laws of chemical activity would have to be so extremely different than anything that we see today, or anything that we can imagine, that the whole thing is simply guesswork, and wildly imaginative guesswork.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Ronxawala

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

Already many people become more aware and understand what they are trying to control with the help of religion. Soon this day will come Smiley
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

I truly believe that after God created universe and angels, they asked: what else can you do and create? then God started to create living creatures dozens of them one by one and then hundreds then thousands and each one complex and amazingly different from another He kept on creating millions of them and every species more intelligent than the ones before them it was like showing what He can do until God decided to create the ultimate and the superior creature of them all the final act something impossible, humans.

We are indeed very fragile animals only a few millimeters away from death(all it takes for us to die is a few millimeters of skin and fat for our artery to be cut open and after a minute we're dead) yet we are the dominant specie on this planet.

There is no evolution as Darwin wanted people to believe, a carrot can not simply turn into ice cream all by itself after even 10 billion years Cheesy.

Also I like how spoetnik changed his statement from his first post to second one lol. go warn people about ICOs dude let us do the thinking.

🖤😏
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 01:57:54 PM

I believe there must be one behind the source of every thing to exist ,and that is God.
DD-Lex

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:52:49 PM

I believe there must be one behind the source of every thing to exist ,and that is God.
Do you completely reject the evolution of Darwin? Although there is a good idea that says that people are residents of another planet, who came here by accident.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:44:41 AM

Do you completely reject the evolution of Darwin? Although there is a good idea that says that people are residents of another planet, who came here by accident.

Darwinian evolution points to God, even though Darwin, himself, didn't acknowledge God very much.

Cool

Cherry Girl

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:19:49 AM

The version of how a man appeared on our planet that we are both in the laboratory and we are under the care of more broken beings. Although this thought sounds a bit crazy, but I believe that it has a right to exist.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:43:42 AM

Changed my story ? Where LOL

All i do is reflect the FACTS !

Plenty of people have their own beliefs.
This has nothing to do with the scientific communities consensus which i often refer to. (whether i feel it is right or wrong)
Some of you do not comprehend what i say that is all..

Such as i alluded to Panspermia
I mentioned it is a popular theory.. i neither advocated it nor condemned it.
Learn to read and stay away from ICO's Investards.  Cheesy

We have to work with what we got info wise.
We know what we know when we know it..
Scientific knowledge is built with one pebble at a time building a mountain.
You can deny the mountain all want but it will be an uphill climb.

I was the guy who got a famous space show on TV to feature the first stars.
I was talking online at IMDB forums to a chick who is friends with one of the main stars of countless shows.. Michelle Thaller.
I said it and the next show was featuring my topic ..your welcome assholes.
I get fucking results while you are all puttering around pullin' it.

What was the topic ? the FIRST Stars !
I said i had been collecting space related TV shows on my HDD for a LOT of years.
I have seen them ALL ..countless times.
And i said they always bob & weave and doge a few of the tough questions.
Such as.. thew first stars.

I also long ago had my own theories on Dark Matter / Dark Energy and i see know mainstream since is going with it.. coincidentally.

What is good about the scientific community is they DO seem to be able to re-asses their findings.
That is often how major discoveries are found.
In other words double checking your facts.

I was the lone person for example that pointed out how the concept of finding our own black-hole was the same for our recent finding of Planet X.. difference being is the world erupted in laughter at the one and the other was accepted as undisputed fact.
So i scratched my head and asked all the blow-hard experts why in gods name would you say Yes & NO when BOTH are using the same proof ?
Puuuuuuuuuuure silence.
All the lippy disphits went into hiding and i shut up all the "experts" dead cold in their tracks.
Most of the talk was all about bickering over Mike Brown's demotion of Pluto.
The retards couldn't even vaguely stay on topic.
Proof = http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/feature-astronomers-say-neptune-sized-planet-lurks-unseen-solar-system

Proof is proof.
Do we have a black hole ? 99% yes i'd say.
But that is not 100% Wink
That is essentially circumstantial evidence.
It *Could* be something else..

And all of space science is based on assumptions like that too.
The measurement of objects in space is based on the standard candle theory which is sketchy at best.
There is too many variable and unknowns out there for us to rely on it so heavily.
To back up a bit.. it's concept of calculating light distance basically.
Founded by a chick who was mapping variable stars long ago..
Problem is we already have questions with no answers because of missing data.
Such as the missing link between quantum physics and regular physics.
Basically they say that Einsteins theories work.. to a point. (but break down eventually)
meaning there MUST be more info.
And there for believing 100% in a concept like the standard candle theory is silly.
If we can't believe in that we got BIG problems !
Because 90% of shit is based on it in space science.
The other is star wobble and parallax mapping.. used for Planet Detection.

I have said all long here on the forum i believe everything in life is about degree's of certainty.
I reserve the FACTS label for things proven guaranteed 100%.

Panspermia ? Evolution ? I have no idea and have no way to prove it.
I think there has been gaps in evolution i think so who knows.
I do think it's possible we were seeded with simple life here from a meteor or comet though.
Most of science thinks this is plausible and reasonable too.

Keep an open mind people Wink

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: