Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30003 times)
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

When i first got in trading i was studying crypto currency trading by watching videos in youtube and searching in google about trading until i found some good friends in facebook and they realy help me and teach me step by step in trading so i realy thankful for them on what i have today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sweetlover

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

many tutorials available on you tube and I have encountered some on groups on telegram too that tutors btc trading
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool
You can see that bitcoin is a very hot spot of today's market, bitcoin is extremely valuable and has a great influence on the market. So you have to have a reliable address to be able to trade successfully. I believe the Chinese trading platform of Binance is a trading platform that you can trust and trade in.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

the first thing you need to decide when going to trade in bitcoin market is choosing the right strategy is one of the first steps to ensure that you have made trading right at the right time. finding the right strategy to use in a particular market is still a part the mystery of making a profitable trade. By understanding the time period of your investment, then you are someone who thinks bitcoin could be worth millions of dollars someday, then you will probably stick with a long-term strategy. By putting long-term bitcoin purchases, reducing the possibility of purchasing bitcoins at high prices and selling them at low prices.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

the first thing you need to decide when going to trade in bitcoin market is choosing the right strategy is one of the first steps to ensure that you have made trading right at the right time. finding the right strategy to use in a particular market is still a part the mystery of making a profitable trade. By understanding the time period of your investment, then you are someone who thinks bitcoin could be worth millions of dollars someday, then you will probably stick with a long-term strategy. By putting long-term bitcoin purchases, reducing the possibility of purchasing bitcoins at high prices and selling them at low prices.
The fact is that it's only members of the Bounty of companies or investors who receive coins after the end of the company's ico, put their coins on the stock exchanges for early sale. Well, if a trailer works, then it does it every day, while controlling the market every minute.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

You may have heard many things about what a cryptocurrency is, but you may still be searching for an understandable definition. I hear ya, I was in the same boat for a long time. Instead of getting too technical, here's the easiest way to think about cryptocurrencies:

https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

I think learning about bitcoin trading is very simple and straight forward, you just need to study some tutorial that are available on internet, and after that you should find a good platform for trading and you can start trading, but in very beginning you should start from investing a small amount of money, because you need to get some experience first and when you get some experience then you should start investing large amount of money.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

The best and reliable source to learn trading is this forum you will find every solution there,this is globally connected and find possible solutions and answers.Social media also good source to can find many videos on youtube to learn and news about crypto in different social media sources which also helpful to learn trading.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:00:06 AM

There's a lot of places here where you can learn trading in this forum. Just study and learn about how to succeed in trading, moreover, bitcointalk forum is here to assist by simply asking the sr.member and up. Or try to search in the google or in the YouTube to learn more about it.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

you can find information about trading by searching on the internet and you can also find in this forum because here is also a lot of discussion about trading, maybe the need to know about trading is to buy at low prices and sell at high prices but you should be able to read the market well and make no mistake in making decisions, be patient and learn with small amounts first

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

you can search on internet, there are many videos available on youtube.you should know one basic thing about trading that buying low and selling high, you can start with on small amount and start gaining a parctical expreience
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

you can find information about trading by searching on the internet and you can also find in this forum because here is also a lot of discussion about trading, maybe the need to know about trading is to buy at low prices and sell at high prices but you should be able to read the market well and make no mistake in making decisions, be patient and learn with small amounts first

He can read some advices here and comments especially in what trading topic he is interested and what can help him learn. The best source of knowledge is google but b we careful on what are you reading, do watch videos in trading and what are the most usefull outputs that you need to observe and watch before buying or trading anything.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

There's alot of places for you to learn how to actually learn how to trade but if you ask me i would recommend you to ask a trader to teach you the basic.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

I think this forum is the best source to learn about Bitcoin , you will find many experienced people here , you can ask questions to them , and there are many more sites forums, Google , YouTube where you can find suitable information about cryptoworld.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

I think this forum is the best platform to learn the basics of Bitcoin and altcoins trading. Here you can ask the community if you have any problems, questions or issues and getting the right answers within short time. Also most experienced BTC traders have accounts in this forum, so it is a lot better than getting the knowledge from unexperienced people.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

There are many social networking sites that teach you BTC trading. I think you should be up on youtube learning, that will only show you the most heart. and most clearly. Having an image of sound helps you to quickly learn and learn.
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

It's best to start trading a little fund  and learn more while trading, and  find the best strategies are best for you.  maybe you lose money at the beginning, but will win a lot in the end.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

Hello, everyone.

There are many ways for you to learn the trade knowledge. You can buy a book then read and study, you should also use google and earn some knowledge about the trade, or you can click on youtube and view the trade topic. In particular, you can participate in this forum to learn the practical experience and grasp the trends of the market.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

Internet is a best source to gain knowledge about trading. All you need is to search. There are many posted there where you can get to have a better strategy on traiding.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

Hello, everyone.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

As a beginner, you should be eager to learn new things about trading for it will be helpful for you to gain knowledge and wisdom easier. When I was a beginner, what I did was just reading articles and forums about trading and apply it when I started trading. There are also videos that would help you exel in this field.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: