Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 4chan embark on a trigger war?  (Read 263 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:31:18 PM

LoL... after make them pee (it was sooo fun)... I think this can lead to great fun Cheesy. I don't understand this trigger mania... it's just a forum board, with aliases... how could someone get so easily triggered by a few pixel on a screen... I don't get. Specially in the world that is ours... I mean look at out of your little bubble...

Special Dog for congress aids after the election... imagine the reaction of the russian duma aids when they read this story... they are still on the floor laughing Cheesy.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:59:31 AM

It's not the whole 4chan, mostly /pol/ and a little less /b/. Also, it may be a few pixels but the message behind those pixels is a lot bigger.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:25:53 AM

LoL... after make them pee (it was sooo fun)... I think this can lead to great fun Cheesy. I don't understand this trigger mania... it's just a forum board, with aliases... how could someone get so easily triggered by a few pixel on a screen... I don't get. Specially in the world that is ours... I mean look at out of your little bubble...

Special Dog for congress aids after the election... imagine the reaction of the russian duma aids when they read this story... they are still on the floor laughing Cheesy.

Thats the consequence of making everyone think they're a special snowflake and that the world revolves around them or that someone cares about thwir opinion, and 4chan will continue to mess with them since it's hella fun to do so.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:48:01 AM

Thats the consequence of making everyone think they're a special snowflake and that the world revolves around them or that someone cares about thwir opinion, and 4chan will continue to mess with them since it's hella fun to do so.

trapped them in their own little crystal, froze them, so that their mind will not be able to focus on the real ennemy of mankind. classic tactics. mind trapping.

exactly, and it may save them in a non violent way... how could women pee on themselves... everything you need to know about conquered mind.

It's not the whole 4chan, mostly /pol/ and a little less /b/. Also, it may be a few pixels but the message behind those pixels is a lot bigger.

yep sorry for the mistake Cheesy. the good thing is that it's nice and kind, a shower and the pee is gone Cheesy. but how fun to see them post. I call it real education.

the same people who don't understand bush and manifest against trump and will get exploited by massons and jesuits and continue this conditioning on their children...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: