Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitCrazy's Faucet-in-a-Box Mod (Faucet Script) [Preview Release]  (Read 484 times)
CoalChamber (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 08:20:42 PM
Merited by IMZ (10)

This is the mod of the original Faucet-in-a-Box faucet PHP script (based on its revision 66).

Includes pre-installed BitMakejar's Anti-Bot Links 5.50, full support of user balances and some other small improvements.

Download it HERE !

Notes:

1) FiaB's original "default" template was renamed to "FaucetBox_default-fix". New "default" template is the modified variant of original template too, but I will replace it with something brand new in future releases.
2) Unlike most other faucet scripts, which have the same user balance for both direct and referral payments, this script uses two indepedent balances for this purpose; also, you can set two separate withdrawal limits for direct and referral payouts.
3) Now referrers cannot get their referral payments "on full auto" anymore: they should be more active on faucet.
This activity includes:
a) claim coins for the very first time in order to activate referral link (otherwise reflink won't be active and no one could be able to sign under you);
and
b) claim every time  they want to withdraw their referral balance (no automatic withdrawals, even if referral withdrawal limit is set to zero).
4) Anti-Bot Links now can auto-detect presence of GD module.

Fees:

This faucet script takes a small developer fee (1% from direct payouts and 2% from referral payouts, but this is subject of change). Taking this fee allows me to run my own faucet to test new security features and other improvements on it. Demo faucet link

New features:

New features coming soon (as soon, as they will be implemented)! And the first in my TODO list is:  update script to FiaB r68 (but I don't know, is it stable enough or not).

And your suggestions are very appreciated also!

Give it a try!

BitCrazy Faucet #1: http://bitcrazyfaucet1.cf

Brand new faucet rotator with high-paying faucets only: http://314pets.ml (inactive)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: