Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DoW to the (&this) Pop  (Read 198 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:00:08 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 12:37:12 AM by Masha Sha

1. who does he believes to be?
2. jesuits
3. support masson
4. judge who is christian or not
5. build bridge to invade (trojan) and expand crookedness

it's enough. We can't tolerate this scam to continue. I call it... the pope is the ennemy of Mankind (and such China 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th).

I wish him and his minions an happy fight... enjoy the war, I hope you will like it.

We are fully ready...

Thank you all. But it may not be the central head, but still it's a pretty good catch... like ubl... a starter Cheesy or maybe the end. who knows... let's find out.

hehehe...

edit: at first it may sound funny... how weak. this is conditionning... inoperative in china! ahahah. but don't get me wrong it's open vast networks were only a fraction of the nodes are contaminated. it's an astute, efficient and light form of control... however the results are very impressive, specially on the weakest.

I am not that kind of sheep... I don't need a shepard... I will wolves it. IT and his sbyrs. No FEAR. we know. the fog disolve and light start. I told you so...

the hard part is how to clean the networks parts that are contaminated... they had a lot of time to prepare...

but China... We have Leaders, not shepards... n00bs.

edit 2: I raise and call ennemy of life. this who they are.

edit 3: dear Americans, let the Mandarins handle it... it will be swift.

edit 4: all interferences by anyone will be considered an AoW (and results in CA1,2,3,4).

edit 5 : but all help is always welcome. refere to chinese nearest authority. thx in advance.

edit 6 : special for you... a shepard, sheep... it's so evident, the term goyims is appropriate Cheesy. lol.

edit 7: let's free them

edit 8 : forever (if we can stay vigilant, pulling down the biggest scam ever) what else Cheesy.

Wink it's gonna be a carnage Cheesy.

Roll Eyes  Shocked

edit 9: but no take over, wipe (and profit  Grin) and expose for the truth to be.

edit 10: it's not because something appears easy to do that it's not hard to do. action 101.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: