Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453541 times)
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

Very good news! The more exchanges, the better Wink

Great news! So Chrono will have about 4-5 exchanges after ICO?

great...
but can we have a complete list of the exchange available at today?

Till now ,
The exchanges are-
Lykke
EXMO
Liqui
Changelly (instant exchange service)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoohoo309

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

Can anybody explain me this "Minimal size of the bounty pool is 2000 TIME (equivalent of 20 BTC)". So what is the max and how to calculate it? Just interested to know how much I've lost wearing other signature.

As long as I know, the bounty is divided by the total staks amount and the distributed among all the participants depending on how much staks they own

before distributing we can not inform you with real and exact figure.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

Very good news! The more exchanges, the better Wink

Great news! So Chrono will have about 4-5 exchanges after ICO?

great...
but can we have a complete list of the exchange available at today?

Till now ,
The exchanges are-
Lykke
EXMO
Liqui

thank you for the list..
but really i don't understand why they want to join this semi unknown exchanges...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

Till now ,
The exchanges are-
Lykke
EXMO
Liqui

thank you for the list..
but really i don't understand why they want to join this semi unknown exchanges...

these arent unknown exchanges. what i dont understand is why wear sig and post what you did.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:47:58 PM

Till now ,
The exchanges are-
Lykke
EXMO
Liqui

thank you for the list..

these arent unknown exchanges. what i dont understand is why wear sig and post what you did.

its only exmo that i find unknown. i've heard of it before but yes i still think its not being used by thousands of us. liqui somehow has gained users through their sneaky IOU but they are also one of the exchange that list GNT. Lykke is known for its backed by oanda CEO. a forex broker.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

I see that you guys made a partnership with Liqui from your last blog post , I guess you already know that even though the exchange is being used by multiple people , It has some accusations against them so I want to know If you guys actually met with them physically and they are the same one as the pictures on the internet since It looks kinda fake.
Chronobank_Community

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Chronobank Community Manager

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

Till now ,
The exchanges are-
Lykke
EXMO
Liqui

thank you for the list..

its only exmo that i find unknown. i've heard of it before but yes i still think its not being used by thousands of us. liqui somehow has gained users through their sneaky IOU but they are also one of the exchange that list GNT. Lykke is known for its backed by oanda CEO. a forex broker.

It would seem Exmo is being used by thousands, whether it is us personally or not, that is. From their website: https://exmo.com/

Trusted by
people in over 100 countries

Active Users Today

I see that you guys made a partnership with Liqui from your last blog post , I guess you already know that even though the exchange is being used by multiple people , It has some accusations against them so I want to know If you guys actually met with them physically and they are the same one as the pictures on the internet since It looks kinda fake.

Anything other than hearsay and your opinion that it looks 'kinda fake'? There are roughly half a dozen reddit threads making accusations against Poloniex, for example, including screenshots and stuff like that. There are also multiple accusation posts on bitcointalk about Bittrex. I don't put any stock into those either.

fininspector

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

May I join this signature and avatar campaign?
Chronobank_Community

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:14:44 PM

Thank you for your interest, but you have to be at least a junior member to join.

cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

Thank you for your interest, but you have to be at least a junior member to join.

But it is not late still, right? Can I apply?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Chronobank_Community

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:09:09 PM

But it is not late still, right? Can I apply?

You can, yes, but it will be difficult to get in the required 50 positive non-spam posts in just 8 days.

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:12:01 PM

Nice to hear about Liqui, they added many tokens lately. Do you have any agreement with them about when tokens will be available on exchange? Because they trade also with IOU tokens and I have no idea how legit is that

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:22:37 PM

Nice to hear about Liqui, they added many tokens lately. Do you have any agreement with them about when tokens will be available on exchange? Because they trade also with IOU tokens and I have no idea how legit is that

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers,  Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:06:25 PM

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers,  Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.
TIME won't be traded as IOU on liqui. It would be a real coin exchange.

IOU can only take place if people invested through liqui in ico.
icoooooo!!!

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:27:03 PM

This is great....

Sergei Sergienko, Chonobank's CEO has a blog....

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com

Sergei is a real go-getter- He's even helped run a brothel, which is legal in Australia, btw.
Here is a sample...
"Looking at my brothel experience, our society has absolutely no right to dictate anyone any moral values as chances are that some of the judges that sit in court, trying to uphold society's moral values, are themselves sitting very low when it comes to morals. There is a real chance, that we will see that judge in our brothel, dressed as a dog and taking a good 20cm in the ass himself."

This post was very informative...

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/homo-clientos-or-let-me-slurp-up-whats.html
In this Google translated post from his Russian blog, he describes a visit to the brothel by a Parkinson's victim.  He begins the post with a picture of Michael J Fox, then uses a picture of a car lot dancing ballon man to illustrate a description of the guy, and then it get's even better...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/5s53ow/chronobank_ico_ceo_blogs_about_parkinsons_victim/

And here's a little bit about how Edway does business...
"The entrepreneur’s enthusiasm for training can’t have been helped by some adverse publicity Edway received in April, when News Ltd press ran articles critical of its open-book examinations and near-100 per cent pass rates for RSA and RCG certificates.

“They’re common-sense courses. It’s in nobody’s interest to make them really difficult," counters Sergienko.

“The law says open book is okay, so that’s what we do."

http://www.afr.com/business/from-training-to-chasing-20120815-jzbx2#ixzz4XwVX0pxG

What a guy, good with the rubbers and the rubber stamps!

"Never in my life have I thought that I would be handling condoms by the box. I, like most people, am usually the first one to say that I love sex, but condoms by a box load..."

Happy investing!
RussianMiner

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:06:10 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 12:16:57 AM by RussianMiner

This is great....

The project is really sucessful, if trolls try to spread FUD from new accounts with zero messages   Grin
sergei000

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

This is great....

Sergei is a real go-getter- He's even helped run a brothel, which is legal in Australia, btw.
Here is a sample...
"Looking at my brothel experience, our society has absolutely no right to dictate anyone any moral values as chances are that some of the judges that sit in court, trying to uphold society's moral values, are themselves sitting very low when it comes to morals. There is a real chance, that we will see that judge in our brothel, dressed as a dog and taking a good 20cm in the ass himself."

This post was very informative...

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/homo-clientos-or-let-me-slurp-up-whats.html
In this Google translated post from his Russian blog, he describes a visit to the brothel by a Parkinson's victim.  He begins the post with a picture of Michael J Fox, then uses a picture of a car lot dancing ballon man to illustrate a description of the guy, and then it get's even better...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/5s53ow/chronobank_ico_ceo_blogs_about_parkinsons_victim/

And here's a little bit about how Edway does business...
"The entrepreneur’s enthusiasm for training can’t have been helped by some adverse publicity Edway received in April, when News Ltd press ran articles critical of its open-book examinations and near-100 per cent pass rates for RSA and RCG certificates.

“They’re common-sense courses. It’s in nobody’s interest to make them really difficult," counters Sergienko.

“The law says open book is okay, so that’s what we do."

http://www.afr.com/business/from-training-to-chasing-20120815-jzbx2#ixzz4XwVX0pxG

What a guy, good with the rubbers and the rubber stamps!

"Never in my life have I thought that I would be handling condoms by the box. I, like most people, am usually the first one to say that I love sex, but condoms by a box load..."

Happy investing!

Love the effort, thank you.

Everything you wrote there is correct, I fail to see how it connects with what we are trying to do in crypto world. If you are that good at using google translate in my russian blog, than you should have seen that the tone of the whole thing is informative and Im trying to bring the issue of women abuse in this industry to the public's attention.

And I really do thank you for bringing this issue to public's eye and bumping it up once again. The more people see it, the more people will start thinking about how to fix it.

In regard to disabled people and brothels, it is also important to bring awareness to. The poor guy that I was describing in my post, has lost everything after the diagnosis. His wife left him and so have the kids, he has nothing left, not even his health, which a lot of us take for granted... Im proud of the girls that understand the issue with disabled people and sex, and help them in their own way. They dont push disabled guys away, unlike the rest of our society, which treats them with contempt. Imagine how unloved you would feel if, God forbid, something like that ever happens to you. You should see the eyes and happiness in these people's eyes when they start feeling loved by someone, even if its paid and only for an hour or two. You are a heartless bastard if you do not realise why I even wrote about it.

You are right, It is legal in Australia and there are a lot of pros and cons that come with it. In the blog, Im exploring some of those.

In regard to the training in Australia, maybe you should look into what that these particular courses are even about before you start pointing fingers and throwing proverbial "dirt" around.

For the future, I do wish you happy digging around for that "dirt" and maybe post something not from an anonymous account once in a while, so that I would at least know who im talking to. 

Hoganye

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:56:35 PM

I dont get it. anon brand new account posted 100% legal stuff. someone afraid of sex? should try it you might like it.
RussianMiner

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:08:39 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 12:28:01 AM by RussianMiner

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers,  Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.

Wait a second! Do they trade IOU or real coins? On their website I had impression that these are real coins :  ICONOMI, Golem, etc

Why should they trade IOUs if coins are traded everywhere else??? I don't get the logic
Hoganye

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:35:36 AM

They are offering IOUs based only on their stake so I guess it is legit. Once those coins are distributed by developers,  Liqui will also distribute the real coins/tokens to the owners who bought it thru IOU.

Wait a second! Do they trade IOU or real coins? On their website I had impression that these are real coins :  ICONOMI, Golem, etc

Why should they trade IOUs if coins are traded everywhere else??? I don't get the logic

IOU are coins not released from an ICO yet. any coin without IOU by its name is a real coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: