Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2019, 12:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy ChronoBank TIME on Bittrex or Liqui.io ! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 421756 times)
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:10:12 PM

Sincere Request For all the rejected Blog Bounty - Big Text For Awareness

Base on the post
"Bounty 5-50 TIME tokens (equivalent of 0.05-0.5 BTC) per blog post depending on our decision about quality of the post and popularity of the blog."

It stated 5(Minimum) - 50(Maximum) about quality of post and popularity of blog. This shows that even the worst one should get at least 5 Time.

Okay, lets come to the point for an article which is :Self Written, No Copy, No Spinning, with poor quality, should he get paid?

Look at this, you hired someone to finish a task. He DID finish the work but quality of work is not as requested but he manage to finished the task.

Should he get paid? No because he couldn't satisfy your point of view as a perfect requirement?

Thank you for the efforts and your comment!

I'm doing the following analysis only once just to demonstrate what I meant in my previous posts.

Let's review your articles, puremage111.

Article 1.
https://steemit.com/chronobank/@puremage111/review-of-chronobank-io-website-for-short-term-or-long-term-jobs

1. Blog header

Review of ChronoBank.io website for short term or long term jobs?

- What does it mean? Is it a question or a statement?
- The chronobank.io website is not for short or long term jobs at all, it's a Chronobank ICO resource
- Chronobank system is for short-term jobs, not for long-term jobs

Chronobank.io:
Specifically, we want to create a revolution in short-term recruitment within key professions.

2. Blog content

I have highlighted the same phrases and words with red color and synonyms with blue color. Just compare:

puremage111:

ChronoBank.io is basically the determined and wide ranging blockchain project which is mainly aimed at troublesome the recruitment or HR or finance industries in the same way to how uber interrupted the taxi business and also how upwork signified the evolution in the freelancing industry. 

Chronobank.io:

ChronoBank.io is an ambitious and wide-ranging blockchain project, aimed at disrupting the HR/recruitment/finance industries in a similar way to how Uber disrupted the taxi business and how Upwork represented an evolution in freelancing.

The unique content is in black color. There's a lot of unique content here, really.

Let's continue.

puremage111:

At this chrono bank online platform, they are challenging the particular status quo in order to get the alternative to the typical financial systems. This alternative type of financial system is definitely suitable for the modern generation in the time based currencies utilizing the recent advancements and developments in the blockchain technology.

Chronobank.io

At ChronoBank.io, we are challenging the status quo and bringing an alternative to traditional financial systems. This alternative is a new generation of time-based currencies utilising the latest developments in blockchain technology.

Yes, it took a lot of time and efforts to use google translate for replacing synonyms (sometimes absolutely incorrectly) and to copy and paste the text from chronobank.io

I could continue but I think you understand what I wanted to say.

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
aisyah88

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:14:48 PM

There seems to be no addition in Exchange time, for now, at least time, available on exchange that I think is good for Poloniex ..
Chronobank Support

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:25:34 PM

Article 2.
http://ezprofit.xyz/chronobank-ideal-platform-short-term-recruitment-solutions/

1. Blog header

Chronobank- Ideal platform for short-term recruitment solutions

So it appeared to be for the short-term solutions.

Plagiarisma.net screenshots:

Plagiarisma.net score is 0% unique!
I have omitted the part with LH tokens features, you can see from the blog picture that they are the same as at chronobank.io site.
Please pay attention to the number of chronobank.io and blog.chronobank.io links at the right column
Plagiarisma estimations can be lower sometimes but the overall unique content size is relatively small and is definitely less than 50%. Combining with a poor English and content quality the article is rejected.

Cyndonald

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

Article 2.

1. Blog header

I have omitted the part with LH tokens features, you can see from the blog picture that they are the same as at chronobank.io site.
Please pay attention to the number of chronobank.io and blog.chronobank.io links at the right column
Plagiarisma estimations can be lower sometimes but the overall unique content size is relatively small and is definitely less than 50%. Combining with a poor English and content quality the article is rejected.

We should get rid of the unvalued blog which has only Copy, Paste button. it's not effective and it looks a blog cheater. I support this action.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1290
Merit: 1004

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

I don't know... But it seems the Chronobank ICO is the hardest against bounty participants. It makes me wonder why they are giving everyone a hard time. Is this how they are going to treat future participants of their platform - making arbitrary actions which are not agree on?

In my case, I still haven't received my newsletter bounty for the last two weeks. And @mike.chronobank gave a lame reason of "fake" accounts for not giving some of us our fair share of the bounty.

How can you fake a Bitcointalk account? Sure the newbies, maybe, but a hero account like mine? You can see below your email address is attached to your Bitcointalk profile.

Not to mention the run-around they been doing with "email this," "go to slack," but then nothing. It's really odd they go to all this trouble not to distribute the bounties to many.

BrikBit Digital Shares
The Revolution of Real Estate on Blockchain

▶️ Twitter
▶️ Telegram 
▶️ Website
▶️ Youtube 
⌚️ICO Start: 18 October 2018
puremage111

Activity: 1022
Merit: 508

RigoBlock

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:29:32 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 12:15:04 AM by puremage111

Article 2.

1. Blog header

Guess you've proven me wrong with my quality of work with low quality as turning infographics into articles doesn't suits the Blog Bounty Program.

Since so, guess there's nothing i could do and say.

Because in my way of view, although our quality doesn't fix your requirement, at least we (blog bounty participants) tried to create the awareness for chronobank and by hyperlinking links towards chronobank.io website, we manage give the domain and authority and providing backlinks, shouldn't we get paid?

Anyhow, sorry if this has causes issue towards the support team

Good luck and cheers! Wink

███ 
    █████████
    ██████████
    ████████████████
  █████████████████
      ██████████████
      ███████████████
      ████████████
      █████████████
      ██████████
      █████
Rigoblock

▄                          ▄▄████▄   
  ██▄                  ▄██████████▀
  ████▄▄            ███████████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████████
  ██████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
      ███████████████████▀
      ▀█████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

▄▄██
                    ▄▄███▀███
        ▄▄▄█████▀  ▄███▀
  ▄███████▀  ▄██████
      ▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▀
            █  █████████
            ▀▄█▀  ▀█████
              ▀▀        ▀▀█
TELEGRAM
        ▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄
    ▄██▄██████████████▄█▄
    ██████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
▄██████▀    ▀████▀    ▀██████▄
███████        ████        ███████
███████▄    ▄████▄    ▄███████
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
  ▀▀████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄████▀▀
DISCORD
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄████████
   █████▀▀▀▀
   █████
██████████
▀▀█████▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
FB

██▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄██
    ████████████████
  ▄████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
  ██████████████████ 
  ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ████████
           █████████
         ███████████
         ███████████
GITHUB

███
▀▀▀
███   ███  ▄████▄
███   ████▀▀▀████
███   ███          ███
███   ███          ███
███   ███          ███
███   ███          ███
LINKEDIN
Chronobank

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Chronobank.io CMO

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:58:59 AM

Guess you've proven me wrong with my quality of work with low quality as turning infographics into articles doesn't suits the Blog Bounty Program.

Because in my way of view, although our quality doesn't fix your requirement, at least we (blog bounty participants) tried to create the awareness for chronobank and by hyperlinking links towards chronobank.io website, we manage give the domain and authority and providing backlinks, shouldn't we get paid?

Good day,

The goal of blog bounty was creating a high quality content that we can use to promote Chronobank, not hyperlinking

I hope for understanding

Turing

Activity: 644
Merit: 273

wavesplatform.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

Good day,

The goal of blog bounty was creating a high quality content that we can use to promote Chronobank, not hyperlinking

I hope for understanding

Good day,

I'm "only" an investor in ChronoBank, not very happy about how this is beeing handled.

What type of articles did you expect for the small fee you were promising in the "blog bounty program"?

I'm sure now these bloggers have something to write about and that could hurt both ChronoBank and my investment.

Smart move...

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

been there, bounty are not the reason to believe in this project.
 i hope BCT isn't an indicator of bad news, there are thread , isolated one shouting scam on TIME
i hope is just a troll cover ups or a big "misunderstanding"

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:39:41 AM

yeah smart move in favor to the shorters

Good day,

I hope for understanding

Good day,

I'm "only" an investor in ChronoBank, not very happy about how this is beeing handled.

What type of articles did you expect for the small fee you were promising in the "blog bounty program"?

I'm sure now these bloggers have something to write about and that could hurt both ChronoBank and my investment.

Smart move...

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
samcoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:15:05 AM

Away from bounty talks, let us enjoy reading the latest news about ChronoBank: Chronobank to release ChronoMint wallet beta1
https://blog.chronobank.io/great-news-chronobank-to-release-chronomint-wallet-beta1-bbfdb6f772eb

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:56:33 AM

Is Time available on Bittrex as the thread title suggest?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
othell_rogue

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:22:49 PM

Away from bounty talks, let us enjoy reading the latest news about ChronoBank: Chronobank to release ChronoMint wallet beta1
https://blog.chronobank.io/great-news-chronobank-to-release-chronomint-wallet-beta1-bbfdb6f772eb

This is awsome! Keep it going devs! Smiley

Chronobank Support

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:13:34 PM

Importan announcement for Signature and Newsletter bounty participants!

If you have not received your bounty yet please send me a PM.
My profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=914570

For Signature bounty:
- Include your Chronobank email login. Any of your Chronobank accounts will be fine. ANY. Send the one you wish to receive your tokens to.

Example:
I have not received my signature bounty.
My Chronobank email: xxxxxx@xxx.xxx

For Newsletter bounty:
- Just write "I have not received my newsletter bounty"

Example:
I have not received my newsletter bounty

The tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address directly. Make sure you have added an Ethereum address to your account and confirmed it.

The next distribution round is scheduled for Friday.

GreenMatrix

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

www.wavesfullnode.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

Great news. Good times ahead!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1073

Freedom&Honor

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

Is Time available on Bittrex as the thread title suggest?

Yes, yes it is, currently at 0.007BTC/TIME

Waiting for it to hit the 0.01BTC price it was designed to be at  Smiley

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1290
Merit: 1004

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:05:57 PM

My profile:

For Signature bounty:
- Include your Chronobank email login. Any of your Chronobank accounts will be fine. ANY. Send the one you wish to receive your tokens to.

Example:

For Newsletter bounty:

Example:

The tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address directly. Make sure you have added an Ethereum address to your account and confirmed it.

PM sent

BrikBit Digital Shares
The Revolution of Real Estate on Blockchain

▶️ Twitter
▶️ Telegram 
▶️ Website
▶️ Youtube 
⌚️ICO Start: 18 October 2018
Cent21

Activity: 980
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

My profile:

For Signature bounty:

Example:

For Newsletter bounty:

Example:

Pm sent. And ethereum address is in place.

Thanks

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█▀█   ▄▀▄   █▀█▄
█▀ ▄▄▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▄▄ ▀█
█▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄ ▀▀▀█
█  ▄▀█▀▄█▄ ▄█▄▀█▀▄  █
▀▄█▄▀█▀▀▄▀█▀▄▀▀█▀▀█▄▀
▄▄▀▀▀▄██▄█▄▀▀  █  ▀▀▄█▄██▄▀▀▀▄▄
▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄
█▀ █  █   ▄▀ █    █    █ ▀▄   █  █ ▀█
██▀▄█ ▄▀▄▄▀   ▄█   █   █▄   ▀▄▄▀▄ █▄▀██
█  █▀▄█▄▀█  ▄▀█ █  █  █ █▀▄  █▀▄█▄▀█  █
█ █  ▄▀▄  █▀  █  █ █ █  █  ▀█  ▄▀▄  █ █
█▄█▄▀▄▄█▀▀ █▄▀ ████ ████ ▀▄█ ▀▀█▄▄▀▄█▄█
██    █▀▄▄▀█  ██  █  ██  █▀▄▄▀█    ██
▀██▄█     ▄██▀  █ █  ▀██▄     █▄██▀
▀▀████▀▀     █ █     ▀▀████▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄
█ █ █
▄▄▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄
█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄█
ALIVE CASINO    
  █
  █
  ▀
  ▀
▄█▄
▀█▀
  ▄
  ▄
  █
  █
  █
.WHITELIST.
.WHITEPAPER.
                              ▄█████████████
                            ▄██▀██         ██
                    ▄▄    ▄██▀   ██  ▄██▄   ██
                ▄▄██▀▀██▄██▀      ██ ▀██▀    ██
            ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄     ██    ▄██▄ ██
        ▄▄██▀▀     ▄██▄     ▀▀██▄▄  ██   ▀██▀  ██
       ███▄▄       ▀██▀       ▄▄███  ██         ██
       ██ ▀▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀▀ ██  ▄█████████████
       ██     ▀▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀        ▄██▀
       ██  ▄██▄   ▀▀██▀▀    ▄██▄ ███▀ ▄██▄   ▄██▀
       ██  ▀██▀     ██ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ██   ▀██▀ ▄██▀
     ▄███           ██ ▀██▀      ██      ▄██▀
   ▄█████           ██      ▄██▄ ██    ▄██▀
 ▄███████     ▄██▄  ██ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ███████▀
██████████▄▄  ▀██▀  ██ ▀██▀   ▄▄██▀▀▀
   ▀▀▀████████▄▄    ██    ▄▄██▀▀
         ▀▀▀██████▄▄██▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀▀████▀▀
♧   TELEGRAM   ♧   REDDIT   ♧
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♧   TWITTER   ♧   FACEBOOK   ♧
colombuszka

Activity: 808
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:21:38 PM

PM sent, thank you.  This was the info I needed Smiley  Tried to reach you guys on slack but I had no succes..  anyways, hope I will get my bounties soon.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
sandman53

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 07:18:11 PM

beta wallet, it doesn't work, blank page
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.