Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453538 times)
sexydh80

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:03:17 PM

I invested today. only less then $25 but its worth the risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chronobank_Community

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Chronobank Community Manager

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:25:02 PM

I'm sorry if somewhere already been answered, but I want to ask- TIME token after the ICO will be there quickly distributed? even be around, or wait for half a year?

I have spoken to the team. The preliminary date TIME tokens will be distributed to investors is Feb 25 +/- 1 week. To clarify that, it means between 1 week before Feb 25, to 1 week after Feb 25. Bounty distribution will be 1 to 2 weeks after that. Again these are preliminary dates, and subject to change. More information will be available when we are approaching the end of the crowd-sale.

AltPacino

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:27:38 PM

I'm sorry if somewhere already been answered, but I want to ask- TIME token after the ICO will be there quickly distributed? even be around, or wait for half a year?

I have spoken to the team. The preliminary date TIME tokens will be distributed to investors is Feb 25 +/- 1 week. To clarify that, it means between 1 week before Feb 25, to 1 week after Feb 25. Bounty distribution will be 1 to 2 weeks after that. Again these are preliminary dates, and subject to change. More information will be available when we are approaching the end of the crowd-sale.

will we earn some monies on this son ? ;-)

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 11:02:30 PM

So, not everyone is familiar with time banking, what differentiates Chronobank with other time currency-based exchanges such as:

Also, one hour is one hour, which can be exchanged or traded. But why and how do you assign a monetary value to a time currency?

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:18:36 PM

Even the Signature Campaign bounty which is managed by Ahmed.chronobank manager is not online from last December 2 2016, then how the advertisement will go, their are so many users who are waiting for the confirmation but no response from Campaign Manager Like this if happen then i dont think much users will believe in this project

As stated before, so long as you entered your name correctly on the sheet, and follow instructions about contacting us when your rank changes, you have nothing to worry about. Everything is time-stamped if you do that, and it will be updated and counted correctly. Ahmed is on slack daily, and is on right now, in fact. The best way to contact any of the team is on slack, join here:

https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/

hey I changed rank and upgraded my signature. I wrote to ahmed here on BTT, is that enough or do I have to find him on Slack?

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 11:21:24 PM

Most comment on this thread is based on bounty, I think we should discuss the project more and shed more light on the platform

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SpacemanOne

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

icowidgets.com

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:25:06 PM

So, not everyone is familiar with time banking, what differentiates Chronobank with other time currency-based exchanges such as:

Also, one hour is one hour, which can be exchanged or traded. But why and how do you assign a monetary value to a time currency?

Thank you for the interesting links.

It's a bit strange to see such questions from a Chronobank supporter.

Chronobank is different from some of the above exchanges because it will offer a time-based currency while the first two exchanges work without money.
Chronobank is different from the 3rd one because 1 hour of graphics design is not equal to 1 hour of dog walking in the Chronobank model.
The way Chronobank assigns a monetary value is described in the whitepaper in details.  Briefly,  1 LH is backed by a certain amount of human work. This amount of work is worth the average hourly wage in a certain country. Chronobank assigns this value and is able to support it.

In general, Chronobank offers a global and universal solution + stable and reliable crypto currency. The above time exchanges don't.

ICOwidgets.com - ICO's and Their Ratings
SpacemanOne

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

icowidgets.com

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:26:17 PM

Most comment on this thread is based on bounty, I think we should discuss the project more and shed more light on the platform

I agree.
Unfortunately, most of the ICO BCT threads are similar in this way.

ICOwidgets.com - ICO's and Their Ratings
Chronobank_Community

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:28:26 PM

The idea of timebanking has been around for the better part of 200 years. The basic concept is pretty simple: you do an hour of work, and you receive a credit for it. That credit can then be redeemed for another hour of work carried out by another professional or traded against goods. Instead of the dollar or pound being the unit of currency, an hour of labour or ‘person hour’ is used.

The strengths and weaknesses of this model should be evident pretty quickly. It’s a neat, simple idea: instead of money, you’re trading goods and services for time. Time is a limited commodity, but it’s one we all have to some degree. There’s value baked into the concept of time-based money.

Traditional timebanking works pretty well in certain contexts. It has been successful in small communities where there isn’t a large variation in wages, for example. Often it’s used for work that’s hard to value in monetary terms. An hour of care for an elderly person is priceless – and yet the market values it so poorly that it’s hard to find carers. It’s work often carried out by family members and volunteers, if they’re available.

However, timebanking is clearly not suited to the realities of the 21st century global economy. No one is going to swap an hour of cleaning for an hour of legal work when the pay differential might be 20 times or more. And even if the industry is the same, average wages differ significantly from country to country, so if you’re sourcing labour from around the world it wouldn’t necessarily make sense to trade an hour of software development for an hour of graphic design.

ChronoBank aims to build on the idea of timebanking but to update it so that it is suitable for the needs of the global economy. Until now, timebanking has been confined to limited communities and contexts, largely due to the administrative complexities involved in scaling it up. Using a blockchain-based system, though, we can create a far more flexible version – what could be considered a free market approach to timebanking. We’ll be issuing LH for different countries, and will include a decentralised feedback and reputation system. That means workers will be able to command an hourly rate that reflects not only their cost of living, but also their skill, training and experience.

Whilst ChronoBank represents an evolution of timebanking, then, it’s a fundamental one that positions it well for launching an alternative economy – based not on fiat money but on a completely different kind of currency. In a subsequent article we’ll be exploring the benefits of time-based currencies over fiat currencies.

Chronobank_Community

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:39:46 PM

hey I changed rank and upgraded my signature. I wrote to ahmed here on BTT, is that enough or do I have to find him on Slack?

Should be fine with the timestamp on the message, but doesn't hurt to leave a PM to him on slack too.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:00:49 AM

Should be fine with the timestamp on the message, but doesn't hurt to leave a PM to him on slack too.

Hello, i think your manager in-charge on bounties and promotion is not active anymore. This is not a good sign of marketing.. :/

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Chronobank_Community

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:24:56 AM

Hello, i think your manager in-charge on bounties and promotion is not active anymore. This is not a good sign of marketing.. :/

Our Bounty campaign manager was on slack for about 10 hours today, available for PM. So long as you enter your forum name correctly on the sheet, and contact Ahmed on slack, or one of us here when something needs edited, or you rank up, then you are fine. It will be updated, and edited as need be, long before payments begin 2 months+ from now. You have nothing to worry about.

Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:45:16 AM

I invested today. only less then $25 but its worth the risk.

Maybe if this goes moon after some time you will regret of having invested only $25  Cheesy

adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:53:57 AM

i think people dont realized that the fast way to communicate nowday ICO is thru Slack ,  Grin
if you want some fast respond join chronobank slack
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:18:20 AM

I know this must have been asked a thousand times now but TL;DR what is the total supply of TIME and is the supply finite?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:45:30 AM

I know this must have been asked a thousand times now but TL;DR what is the total supply of TIME and is the supply finite?

Hey, the total supply is based on crowdsale numbers as 1 BTC = 100 TIME (plus early bird bonuses). So, yes it is finite but no upper limit during crowdsale.

Thank you for you question Smiley

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:43:51 AM

Thank you  Smiley

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:15:34 AM

Even the Signature Campaign bounty which is managed by Ahmed.chronobank manager is not online from last December 2 2016, then how the advertisement will go, their are so many users who are waiting for the confirmation but no response from Campaign Manager Like this if happen then i dont think much users will believe in this project

As stated before, so long as you entered your name correctly on the sheet, and follow instructions about contacting us when your rank changes, you have nothing to worry about. Everything is time-stamped if you do that, and it will be updated and counted correctly. Ahmed is on slack daily, and is on right now, in fact. The best way to contact any of the team is on slack, join here:

Then you should have mentioned in the first post of contacting the manager in SLACK channel, for promotion of your coin you need bitcointalk.org site but responding the coin you need the user to go to slack and contact. Why should we contact you in slack when we are online here and you are promoting your coin here then you should respond here only. It is useless to contact their because their you reply according to your time and you delete or block the users if they caught you redhanded of doing some wrong.

but here in this forum you get caught and dont have control on your post. That is why nowadays all coins are going for slack. This is really bad sign of ICO scamming nowadays.
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:31:51 AM

Then you should have mentioned in the first post of contacting the manager in SLACK channel, for promotion of your coin you need bitcointalk.org site but responding the coin you need the user to go to slack and contact. Why should we contact you in slack when we are online here and you are promoting your coin here then you should respond here only. It is useless to contact their because their you reply according to your time and you delete or block the users if they caught you redhanded of doing some wrong.

but here in this forum you get caught and dont have control on your post. That is why nowadays all coins are going for slack. This is really bad sign of ICO scamming nowadays.

There are many questions everyday we address here on forum - you can check this thread. It's not that we don't do our duty here, mate.

The bounty questions are the only questions we ask you to get into slack and only if you want to get fast response. That's because of forum restrictions on new accounts (otherwise BCT would be spammed to death). Slack is also much better for realtime messaging, not just waiting and updating the page etc. If forum could provide such services - that would be great!

We should remember though, it's not a decentralised entity too...

Thanks and cheers!

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
dig4u

Activity: 663

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:52:26 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 08:16:29 AM by dig4u

My rank has changed to Full Member. I've added the avatar. Please update my signature campaign details:

My rank has changed to Full Member. I've added the avatar. Please update my signature campaign details.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: