Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453534 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:31:57 PM

Where can we buy Time token? I checked on bittrex but it is not available there.I think liqui is offering IOU.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:34:00 PM

Everyone asking "bounties". Hey u can ask those questions on chronobank slack channel. We are coming here for to follow developing news.

I visit this thread like once a week and every time i come here it is about bounties. Is really a mess in here, Chronobank should really hurry up and pay those bounties because this is ridiculous.

that is becuase chrono team is making it hard for them. if they just distribute it at once, these bounty hunters could have move on to another thread and not stick around to keep asking it.
the team is very dishonest about their bounty campaign too.

all the rest of the ICO since the start posts pool of bounty per campaign. if they say they allocate 300,000 tokens for all blog bounties, they distribute the 300k for all. this chrono team is different. they even rejected those blogs after promoting them for several months.
I agree. This is called - greedy Russian spirit Grin
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 04:39:40 PM

Everyone asking "bounties". Hey u can ask those questions on chronobank slack channel. We are coming here for to follow developing news.

I visit this thread like once a week and every time i come here it is about bounties. Is really a mess in here, Chronobank should really hurry up and pay those bounties because this is ridiculous.

that is becuase chrono team is making it hard for them. if they just distribute it at once, these bounty hunters could have move on to another thread and not stick around to keep asking it.

all the rest of the ICO since the start posts pool of bounty per campaign. if they say they allocate 300,000 tokens for all blog bounties, they distribute the 300k for all. this chrono team is different. they even rejected those blogs after promoting them for several months.

greedy indeed. they bought thier own token and sold them for the late investors and now they are rejecting the blog posts. check how much had been left after taking out almost everyone.
saw this on the chronobank slack channel to which the distribution is already done. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoG2sOdumReZ0GVCYaj-hGIDrFXXs0X4PDANlhqHAYM/edit#gid=964505233

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:45:30 PM

greedy indeed. they bought thier own token and sold them for the late investors and now they are rejecting the blog posts. check how much had been left after taking out almost everyone.
saw this on the chronobank slack channel to which the distribution is already done. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoG2sOdumReZ0GVCYaj-hGIDrFXXs0X4PDANlhqHAYM/edit#gid=964505233

I've seen it.
Draw conclusions and gentlemen!
Never to promote and help the russian projects!!!!!!
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:10:14 PM

Yeah it's getting FUC|{ing annoying....
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:11:03 PM

I've weared signature since the ICO isn't started..
But i'm not get anything from it.. i must contacted to a hmed or their team and i already did it
After that i must to follow intruction and i already did it until now they are didn't paid my signature campaign..
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:15:47 PM

What was the ICO price on this?

ICO price  1 TIME = 0,01BTC

Most of the investment was made in the early days when there was a bonus. Therefore, more accurately consider Ico's price 0,0085 BTC.
this is still under current price. very sad considering this strong bull market and every other coins/icos increased by several 100s %
I hope the next release will bring it up...
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:19:30 PM

What a waste of time buying TIME... da fuq has even been happening...

Lol and everyone please STFU about bounties on this thread...
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:39:08 PM

Where can we buy Time token? I checked on bittrex but it is not available there.I think liqui is offering IOU.

both is not true.

1. On liqui you can trade real time coins
2. On bittrex you can buy them too, see here: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TIME
modsa26

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:02:24 PM

Finally, I got my tokens that is come from signature campaigne. I hope, other people will get. Thank you.

axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:54:33 PM

I've weared signature since the ICO isn't started..
But i'm not get anything from it.. i must contacted to a hmed or their team and i already did it
After that i must to follow intruction and i already did it until now they are didn't paid my signature campaign..

ChronoBank scamming bounty hunter!!! you will burn in hell!!!
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:54:47 PM

I've seen it.

A short note on the blog bounty.
Most of the submitted blogs were created using three buttons: "Ctrl", "C", "V". Any user could submit his/her blog post to the form. That is why all the submitted articles were displayed in the form.
Another group of articles was a simple rephrasing or retelling (sometimes incorrect) of the Chronobank.io first page. Most of them lacked uniqueness, originality and quality.
The third group of articles was created by authors who tried to cheat the automated services like plagiarisma.net. They uses synonyms, removed spaces and paragraphs, inserted unknown words, etc. As a result they got absolutely unreadable and senseless texts.

We are strongly convinced the rewards should be adequate to the efforts. We are not responsible for the actions of the bounty program participants who, unfortunately, submitted mostly duplicated and low quality materials. When taking decision on the rewards we took into account:

- uniqueness       
- originality       
- language quality       
- content quality       
- author's own opinion existence       
- author's analytic abilities
- blog post size

Most of the negative comments come from the authors of rejected blogs. One of the blog posts was rejected because of its small size. It didn't even have 900 characters without spaces. It had about 8 sentences. Unfortunately, we couldn't accept the blog post for the formal reasons. 900+ characters without spaces was our requirement.

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
waltonvani

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:34:05 AM

I've seen it.

A short note on the blog bounty.
Most of the submitted blogs were created using three buttons: "Ctrl", "C", "V". Any user could submit his/her blog post to the form. That is why all the submitted articles were displayed in the form.
Another group of articles was a simple rephrasing or retelling (sometimes incorrect) of the Chronobank.io first page. Most of them lacked uniqueness, originality and quality.
The third group of articles was created by authors who tried to cheat the automated services like plagiarisma.net. They uses synonyms, removed spaces and paragraphs, inserted unknown words, etc. As a result they got absolutely unreadable and senseless texts.

We are strongly convinced the rewards should be adequate to the efforts. We are not responsible for the actions of the bounty program participants who, unfortunately, submitted mostly duplicated and low quality materials. When taking decision on the rewards we took into account:

- uniqueness       
- originality       
- language quality       
- content quality       
- author's own opinion existence       
- author's analytic abilities
- blog post size

Most of the negative comments come from the authors of rejected blogs. One of the blog posts was rejected because of its small size. It didn't even have 900 characters without spaces. It had about 8 sentences. Unfortunately, we couldn't accept the blog post for the formal reasons. 900+ characters without spaces was our requirement.

you are working well for your project and it can avoid bounty cheaters . I agree with you. You should have more strict rules to keep under control of cheaters because these cheaters will make our project down. Thank you for your hard-working.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments || ICO || DISCUSSION
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 01:46:44 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 04:40:46 AM by puremage111

Hi chronobank

my 2 cent
I don't usually run and posting on ANN thread asking questions regarding bounty as this ain't a professional approach. But this is just a very bad decision made by the team.

As the blog campaign mentioned 5-50 time depends on the Quality , isn't this shows even the poorest quality should get at least 5 Time?

Alright, aside from those who copy paste, plagiarize, shouldn't those who write and posting the blog get paid?

Remember, as i know my Blog Type is not an A grade english,  but at least i tried my best to write it.

Even if the blog doesn't attract much user to read

As hyperlinking to chronobank.io , even as the lowest amount of appreciation

Could we get paid as passing Seo Link Juice to Chronobank.io?

As we can see, all the blog bounty who follow the rules has 2 links to chronobank.io.

This generates a huge backlink towards Chronobank.io website which make this keyword a #1 Search.
[/size]

Hope that the team will reconsider this and aside from copy paster, plagirizer and abuser.

I think those who actually write in their own words deserve some Time.

Sincerely Hope Campaign Support to reconsider and make a better decision,

Let the deserve deserve the deserve.
#Change
#BountyRequest
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:33:35 AM

all people speaking here only about bounty.

what about the roadmap, news...

devs are deving so not much to say now until some beta will be released

The beta will be released by july end according to the road-map,please anyone confirm this?

looks like Q2 to Q4. but beta should be out already
Sheesh, that's a pretty long wait for something that was once at $9 or so. I kind of feel sorry for the people that purchased the coin during the ICO and having to wait so long for a simple roadmap to be released.
last week I've said this to dev but they only answered yet passed all the tests they do.. maybe we'll wait until the hair lengthwise.. lol
acoco

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:55:38 AM

Yes with bounty blogs it's just outrage....Pay 4% out of 100% of the total fund. And reject all valid blogs that satisfy the initial rules
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:23:21 AM

That`s how it is blog bounty is the hardest thing to do, it`s like working on a news paper you can never be sure that it will be publish or rejected by the editor in chief. i know time is precious and should be paid out.
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:38:32 AM

Received bounty from active user in signature.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:58:27 AM

Yes with bounty blogs it's just outrage....Pay 4% out of 100% of the total fund. And reject all valid blogs that satisfy the initial rules

why the team choronobank just paid 4% for bounty blog?
it's not enough fair

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

Is there any good news except bounty talks? Huh  Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: