Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453538 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:31:31 AM

Finally I have received my TIME token from signature bounty after 30 years of waiting still thankful I already have it, thank you team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:22:11 AM

Sold my ARK too early and had tears the lastday. I wont do the same mistake with my TIME. I believe it would go over 0.1.

I done the same thing, sold my ARK to early. Live and learn! Still made profit!
Not selling any TIME, buying more. Not making the same mistake!
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:24:11 AM

where i can see if i will receive TIME for signature and avatar ?
i did what was required ahmed don't respond too much strain on PMs

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:44:50 AM

where i can see if i will receive TIME for signature and avatar ?
i did what was required ahmed don't respond too much strain on PMs

Try checking the wallet address that you used to where they are going to send it. Chronobank sends it directly to the specified eth wallet
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:32:25 AM

TIME token was rising highly yesterday . Maybe there are some new plans to be released in this month. Many cheap Tokens were collected on Bittrex exchange and volume is quite high but quantity is gradually down . it seems a big investors to join this project . just want to find it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:32:35 AM

For me SONM seems somehow the same as Golem

wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:33:36 AM

Yup, it is beneficial for TIME and Golem projects because of the partnership. Let us see more progress.
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:03:22 AM

after all TIME got it covered . is this week the one announced for
the platform or something related to ChronoBank Development to come out ?

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Chronobank (OP)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251

Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:24:29 AM

Distribution of 3000 TIME among 15 blog/articles, means 200 TIME for each article.

BTW , my article is accepted. Still, I was presenting my views.

This is not true

Read the rules on the first page of this thread, please!

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

Sincere Request For all the rejected Blog Bounty - Big Text For Awareness

Base on the post
"Bounty 5-50 TIME tokens (equivalent of 0.05-0.5 BTC) per blog post depending on our decision about quality of the post and popularity of the blog."

It stated 5(Minimum) - 50(Maximum) about quality of post and popularity of blog. This shows that even the worst one should get at least 5 Time.

Okay, lets come to the point for an article which is : Self Written, No Copy, No Spinning, with poor quality, should he get paid?

Look at this, you hired someone to finish a task. He DID finish the work but quality of work is not as requested but he manage to finished the task.

Should he get paid? No because he couldn't satisfy your point of view as a perfect requirement?

In the term of process, he wasted
1) Time
2) Energy
3) Resources

Should he get paid?

We are not here to FUD on anything, We just want a fair and equal explanation and answer for all the participants.

It's not like We are copy pasting some other's article and re spin. We write it in my own point of view, so do others.

It's not like we are are going against the rules like
1) We write in alien language on our blogs
2) Content is copy and spin from others
3) Content is only private accessible
4) Content is only 10 characters
5) We hyperlink the chronobank.io link to bitcointalk.com

We did not go against the rules, we follow the rules and produce the end product base on what is requested.

Sincerely Request Chronobank Team, To recheck and give a equitable decision to the one who actually pay off the hardwork.

Remember : When the day you start to prioritize on Cost Saving / Profit > Customer|People who assisted you during the hard time, your business will just go down in one day.

Thanks for reading!
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:11:13 PM

I just sent a email to support@chronobank.io as suggested here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680361.msg18598706#msg18598706 , hope it will be solved soon.

I'm still waiting for my signature campaign bounty, are there remaining distribution rounds or have i to complain?
yeah same with me dude :/ i still wait for signature distribution :/ you has been DM ahmed on slack dude? i has been sending my new ICO account to ahmed but he is not reply my DM :/
sending a new account ICO? i've been PM ahmed with 2 account. new and old account. i must send with new or old account?

Please send me both your new and old account in a PM. Have you checked all your Ethereum addresses at http://ethplorer.io ?
i've been sending PM to you with my new account and my old account , did i also sending PM to you sir? if yes i will sending my new and old account to you. thanks for the respons sir

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:10:12 PM

Sincere Request For all the rejected Blog Bounty - Big Text For Awareness

Base on the post
"Bounty 5-50 TIME tokens (equivalent of 0.05-0.5 BTC) per blog post depending on our decision about quality of the post and popularity of the blog."

It stated 5(Minimum) - 50(Maximum) about quality of post and popularity of blog. This shows that even the worst one should get at least 5 Time.

Okay, lets come to the point for an article which is :Self Written, No Copy, No Spinning, with poor quality, should he get paid?

Look at this, you hired someone to finish a task. He DID finish the work but quality of work is not as requested but he manage to finished the task.

Should he get paid? No because he couldn't satisfy your point of view as a perfect requirement?

Thank you for the efforts and your comment!

I'm doing the following analysis only once just to demonstrate what I meant in my previous posts.

Let's review your articles, puremage111.

Article 1.
https://steemit.com/chronobank/@puremage111/review-of-chronobank-io-website-for-short-term-or-long-term-jobs

1. Blog header

Review of ChronoBank.io website for short term or long term jobs?

- What does it mean? Is it a question or a statement?
- The chronobank.io website is not for short or long term jobs at all, it's a Chronobank ICO resource
- Chronobank system is for short-term jobs, not for long-term jobs

Chronobank.io:
Specifically, we want to create a revolution in short-term recruitment within key professions.

2. Blog content

I have highlighted the same phrases and words with red color and synonyms with blue color. Just compare:

puremage111:

ChronoBank.io is basically the determined and wide ranging blockchain project which is mainly aimed at troublesome the recruitment or HR or finance industries in the same way to how uber interrupted the taxi business and also how upwork signified the evolution in the freelancing industry. 

Chronobank.io:

ChronoBank.io is an ambitious and wide-ranging blockchain project, aimed at disrupting the HR/recruitment/finance industries in a similar way to how Uber disrupted the taxi business and how Upwork represented an evolution in freelancing.

The unique content is in black color. There's a lot of unique content here, really.

Let's continue.

puremage111:

At this chrono bank online platform, they are challenging the particular status quo in order to get the alternative to the typical financial systems. This alternative type of financial system is definitely suitable for the modern generation in the time based currencies utilizing the recent advancements and developments in the blockchain technology.

Chronobank.io

At ChronoBank.io, we are challenging the status quo and bringing an alternative to traditional financial systems. This alternative is a new generation of time-based currencies utilising the latest developments in blockchain technology.

Yes, it took a lot of time and efforts to use google translate for replacing synonyms (sometimes absolutely incorrectly) and to copy and paste the text from chronobank.io

I could continue but I think you understand what I wanted to say.

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:14:48 PM

There seems to be no addition in Exchange time, for now, at least time, available on exchange that I think is good for Poloniex ..
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:25:34 PM

Article 2.
http://ezprofit.xyz/chronobank-ideal-platform-short-term-recruitment-solutions/

1. Blog header

Chronobank- Ideal platform for short-term recruitment solutions

So it appeared to be for the short-term solutions.

Plagiarisma.net screenshots:

Plagiarisma.net score is 0% unique!
I have omitted the part with LH tokens features, you can see from the blog picture that they are the same as at chronobank.io site.
Please pay attention to the number of chronobank.io and blog.chronobank.io links at the right column
Plagiarisma estimations can be lower sometimes but the overall unique content size is relatively small and is definitely less than 50%. Combining with a poor English and content quality the article is rejected.

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
Cyndonald

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

Article 2.

1. Blog header

I have omitted the part with LH tokens features, you can see from the blog picture that they are the same as at chronobank.io site.
Please pay attention to the number of chronobank.io and blog.chronobank.io links at the right column
Plagiarisma estimations can be lower sometimes but the overall unique content size is relatively small and is definitely less than 50%. Combining with a poor English and content quality the article is rejected.

We should get rid of the unvalued blog which has only Copy, Paste button. it's not effective and it looks a blog cheater. I support this action.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

I don't know... But it seems the Chronobank ICO is the hardest against bounty participants. It makes me wonder why they are giving everyone a hard time. Is this how they are going to treat future participants of their platform - making arbitrary actions which are not agree on?

In my case, I still haven't received my newsletter bounty for the last two weeks. And @mike.chronobank gave a lame reason of "fake" accounts for not giving some of us our fair share of the bounty.

How can you fake a Bitcointalk account? Sure the newbies, maybe, but a hero account like mine? You can see below your email address is attached to your Bitcointalk profile.

Not to mention the run-around they been doing with "email this," "go to slack," but then nothing. It's really odd they go to all this trouble not to distribute the bounties to many.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:29:32 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 12:15:04 AM by puremage111

Article 2.

1. Blog header

Guess you've proven me wrong with my quality of work with low quality as turning infographics into articles doesn't suits the Blog Bounty Program.

Since so, guess there's nothing i could do and say.

Because in my way of view, although our quality doesn't fix your requirement, at least we (blog bounty participants) tried to create the awareness for chronobank and by hyperlinking links towards chronobank.io website, we manage give the domain and authority and providing backlinks, shouldn't we get paid?

Anyhow, sorry if this has causes issue towards the support team

Good luck and cheers! Wink
Chronobank (OP)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251

Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:58:59 AM

Guess you've proven me wrong with my quality of work with low quality as turning infographics into articles doesn't suits the Blog Bounty Program.

Because in my way of view, although our quality doesn't fix your requirement, at least we (blog bounty participants) tried to create the awareness for chronobank and by hyperlinking links towards chronobank.io website, we manage give the domain and authority and providing backlinks, shouldn't we get paid?

Good day,

The goal of blog bounty was creating a high quality content that we can use to promote Chronobank, not hyperlinking

I hope for understanding

Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

Good day,

The goal of blog bounty was creating a high quality content that we can use to promote Chronobank, not hyperlinking

I hope for understanding

Good day,

I'm "only" an investor in ChronoBank, not very happy about how this is beeing handled.

What type of articles did you expect for the small fee you were promising in the "blog bounty program"?

I'm sure now these bloggers have something to write about and that could hurt both ChronoBank and my investment.

Smart move...
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

been there, bounty are not the reason to believe in this project.
 i hope BCT isn't an indicator of bad news, there are thread , isolated one shouting scam on TIME
i hope is just a troll cover ups or a big "misunderstanding"

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: