Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453538 times)
Loco Motive

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

🌟

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:50:42 PM

Hello Chronobank community.

I am a hobbyist developer and I have fun doing some cryptocurrency projects.
I am planning to deploy a new blockchain based on ethereum and my plan is to take a snapshot of the TIME tokens at a predetermined future block and it will be the basis of the genesis block of my upcoming project. And all you will need is the private key of your TIME to claim your tokens. I have looked at several erc20 tokens and this is my best candidate so I am going for this.

So basically I will launch a new blockchain and 90% of the supply will be distributed to TIME holders (with certain rules like you should have 10 to 1000 TIME to be included).

And then at a later date, we will go live and the genesis will include a hash of a future ethereum block to make the launching as fair as possible.

Please provide me feedback of what you think.

If I will get a majority positive feedback from you, we can do this within the month.

I am also open to suggestions.

did you try to reach team on Slack?

not yet. im preparing everything. the only thing i don't have right now is how to get all the balances of TIME for every address on a certain block.
i don't know how to that yet but i will get there.
so what i'm thinking is like this, i will create a new project called Evolution (not yet final).
there will be 100M EVO
10M will be for development
90M will be given for free to those who will have 10 to 1000 TIME at block N.
your share of the 90M will depend on how many of the TIME holders are qualified.

so after block N i will prepare a genesis block for Evolution and let the chronobank community check it for errors.
if everything is ok, we will select block N+M and get the hash and include it in the genesis.
this is so that the miners will have M blocks to prepare to mine and nobody will have an advantage in mining.

Evolution will be a smart contract platform and will be the platform i will build on until my retirement. it will be my home.
everything is free. no ico. i will be incentivized to improve it because i will have a substantial stake in it.

now if this is good to the chronobank community, i can make it happen. i'm actually enjoying the ethereum codebase and i'm excited.

why chrono?
i love chrono and i plan to buy also and get some extra evo.

Oh, this could be good, thanks for choosing the CB community to do your snapshot.
Will the reward be proportional? I.e. the more TIME one has, the more EVO will be able to get?

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

Interesting times for ChronoBank, is the mining contract already active?
goforgold99

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

Is TIME aimed to become a *stable* token?

Like Tether for example, which is tied to the USD price.

I am asking this from the perspective of an investor buying TIME in the hope the token will appreciate over time. Is it intended by design that TIME will stabilize at a certain price?
skywen

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

I am asking this from the perspective of an investor buying TIME in the hope the token will appreciate over time. Is it intended by design that TIME will stabilize at a certain price?

no Time is like a share of the chronbank system

sell domains: blockmall.com  blockvip.vom blockdebit.com blockF.com blockV.com blocklicense.com  mall.sex mall.live
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:20:17 PM

I am planning to deploy a new blockchain based on ethereum and my plan is to take a snapshot of the TIME tokens at a predetermined future block and it will be the basis of the genesis block of my upcoming project. And all you will need is the private key of your TIME to claim your tokens. I have looked at several erc20 tokens and this is my best candidate so I am going for this.

So basically I will launch a new blockchain and 90% of the supply will be distributed to TIME holders (with certain rules like you should have 10 to 1000 TIME to be included).

And then at a later date, we will go live and the genesis will include a hash of a future ethereum block to make the launching as fair as possible.

If I will get a majority positive feedback from you, we can do this within the month.

did you try to reach team on Slack?

not yet. im preparing everything. the only thing i don't have right now is how to get all the balances of TIME for every address on a certain block.
i don't know how to that yet but i will get there.
so what i'm thinking is like this, i will create a new project called Evolution (not yet final).
there will be 100M EVO
10M will be for development
90M will be given for free to those who will have 10 to 1000 TIME at block N.
your share of the 90M will depend on how many of the TIME holders are qualified.

so after block N i will prepare a genesis block for Evolution and let the chronobank community check it for errors.
if everything is ok, we will select block N+M and get the hash and include it in the genesis.
this is so that the miners will have M blocks to prepare to mine and nobody will have an advantage in mining.

Evolution will be a smart contract platform and will be the platform i will build on until my retirement. it will be my home.
everything is free. no ico. i will be incentivized to improve it because i will have a substantial stake in it.

now if this is good to the chronobank community, i can make it happen. i'm actually enjoying the ethereum codebase and i'm excited.

why chrono?
i love chrono and i plan to buy also and get some extra evo.

It sounds nice and I will follow your project .
If possible you should make a new thread for your project and I think The Time investors will support your project.
Any ETAs for your project? And what will it do?

Is number of Evolution received proportional to number of TIME held at the time of snapshot?
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:30:05 PM

Interesting times for ChronoBank, is the mining contract already active?

No, the mining contract is not live yet. As soon as it is ready it will be announced publicly.

No, LH tokens are designed to be a stable crypto currency.

https://blog.chronobank.io/time-token-reward-model-1c3508208791 :
Holding TIME tokens allows members of the ChronoBank ecosystem to perform a broad range of activities. These include:

- Operational and financial monitoring
- Voting to accept or decline a specific operational decision
- Interacting with other members
- Mining for rewards

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:23:29 PM

i had intention to buy some coins, but then i thought..the price is already $26+ ( ico price), so what kind of return it can gives to me in the future ( 1 year, 3 years) ? maybe x10? maybe x20? seems cool but i make another question to myself..how much other coins can gives to me in the same time? After that, i realized that i should add a "0" to the multiplier( 100x - 200x atleast ) ..so if someone has a nice reasons to invest in chronobank, please let me know, cause we are here for discuss ( and earn ) . Thanks.

no one can answer me? so great motivation to invest in this coin lol  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tex83rb

Activity: 606

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:50:00 AM

i had intention to buy some coins, but then i thought..the price is already $26+ ( ico price), so what kind of return it can gives to me in the future ( 1 year, 3 years) ? maybe x10? maybe x20? seems cool but i make another question to myself..how much other coins can gives to me in the same time? After that, i realized that i should add a "0" to the multiplier( 100x - 200x atleast ) ..so if someone has a nice reasons to invest in chronobank, please let me know, cause we are here for discuss ( and earn ) . Thanks.

no one can answer me? so great motivation to invest in this coin lol  Cheesy

i don't really how much can grow, i hope much since they are still beginning to develop the ecosystem. and there are only 710.000 tokens. so think about über how much it has grown in past.

we are obviously at startup level and this level is nothing yet. at least i think 10 x

but of course the project have to grow solidly. this is not a pump and dump scheme. it require times and years to develop and to attack the industry of recruitment.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Roidz

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

well, exactly..if it can gives me only 10x in 5 years, why should i be motivated to invest in this project?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tex83rb

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:14:08 AM

well, exactly..if it can gives me only 10x in 5 years, why should i be motivated to invest in this project?

it is what i think, maybe this also can grow much more... over 1 billion dollar if it takes real appliance in real world as aimed to obtain by developers

in 2016 whole world of recruitment moved 450 billion € !!

http://www.recruiter.co.uk/news/2016/03/ciett-global-recruitment-industry-sees-86-annual-growth

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Roidz

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

yes but you have a stake, does not matter how much $ moves... actual price of 1 chronobank is around 25$

Do you think chronobank will beat ethereum?  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
EarlyCryptoInvestor

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:53:09 PM

I really like the idea but what i dont understand is why you wont get EVO when you have more than 1000 TIME? so do i have to split my tokens to 2 different addresses if i want to claim your token? this would make no sense at all.
megatilt

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 12:55:27 PM

I really like the idea but what i dont understand is why you wont get EVO when you have more than 1000 TIME? so do i have to split my tokens to 2 different addresses if i want to claim your token? this would make no sense at all.

this is so that the big exchanges will not join using the customer funds Smiley

eroscoin

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 01:39:13 PM

It's Good to see price at 25USD/token again!
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

It's Good to see price at 25USD/token again!

yeah, but price still below ico
tex83rb

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:43:48 PM

yes but you have a stake, does not matter how much $ moves... actual price of 1 chronobank is around 25$

Beating ethereum as second crypto? I don't think. Is very difficult. However I think we can see great grow. We have just started

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:23:30 AM

Beating ethereum as second crypto? I don't think. Is very difficult. However I think we can see great grow. We have just started

Yes, If we can compare with USD then we can see the difference between the ICO price and the present price.
I always keep my point of view that Time is quite good for the future in this industrial blockchain .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

Since SONM ICO is starting after almost 10 days now, how can we invest using TIME token?

What's the ratio of buying SONM token with TIME token?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:39:16 AM

Little bit Time token is up and same situation is with core currency Bitcoin which is going straight upwards. This combination of these two helped Time to reach at all time high. Time can keep continue upwards journey if we get few updates and support by development side. Where it is right now looks very good and healthy keeping in mind the effect on medium to long term.
Roidz

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:06:33 AM

Yes, If we can compare with USD then we can see the difference between the ICO price and the present price.
I always keep my point of view that Time is quite good for the future in this industrial blockchain .

looking at fiat price is 100% useless. i could have earn more, simply keeping my btc into my wallet..
the only important thing is btc price, not usd.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: