Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM EXCHANGE!!!  (Read 1305 times)
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:00:30 PM

you were able to see their announcement before you trade on it, additional, LEOcoin is exchangeable on Cryptopia and C-Cex which have enough trust to buy LEOcoin there, why to choose such small exchange, if your accusation is right, then you fell into the trap. I am sorry for your loss.
just for laugh, Megacrypton announcement title: MegaCrypton.com- Trusted & Secure Crypto Trading Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:27:03 PM

Burn it!
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:04:09 PM

I am always see you promoting your scam coin, but rhis like a troll in mind.
Please, you can realize with yourself, if it is a karma for you.
I may think if this is the another marketing trick for your fraud coin. Roll Eyes

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:06:23 PM

you can get red trust from cryptodevil
because your over promote is indicate scamer or ponzy system, in leocoin
and now is you lost bitcoin because about buy leocoin in exchanger

but i want give your solution, you must send ticket, and you must write in theread megacrypto or inbox in profile official  megacrypton but megacrypton not official in bitcointalk, iam not understand why you write in here, nothing scren shoot or another your transaction in megacrypton exchange
and why you buy and big transaction in not popular exchange and very low volume transaction, i think i you want buy have big capital money
you must buy in reputable exchange and big volume transaction
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 11:15:54 PM

cryptodevil already gave him a red trust. No need to bump this thread as I'm about to paint him in red as well. I was basically refrained myself from such actions, but this has to stop.

Cryptotraider16 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:04:59 AM

you were able to see their announcement before you trade on it, additional, LEOcoin is exchangeable on Cryptopia and C-Cex which have enough trust to buy LEOcoin there, why to choose such small exchange, if your accusation is right, then you fell into the trap. I am sorry for your loss.
just for laugh, Megacrypton announcement title: MegaCrypton.com- Trusted & Secure Crypto Trading Platform.

on megacrypton price was 0.0005 btc..fuck it i try..my mistake
now i can log but i cant do withdrawal..same shit

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Cryptotraider16 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:07:41 AM

cryptodevil already gave him a red trust. No need to bump this thread as I'm about to paint him in red as well. I was basically refrained myself from such actions, but this has to stop.

spartak my friend,you have  anice nam,but your karma is disaster...
dont know why you are so happy to give out negative trust,etc..this tell you that your soul is shit,and now run and give me negative trust...i do not care.
god see everything...
LEOcoin is not a scam coin.
also i only help to protect all to not use megacrypton..
i dont see anything bad i did but ok,you can say what you want..one day you will say omfg that ashole cryptotraider was right.Wink

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 12:06:45 PM

spartak my friend,you have  anice nam,but your karma is disaster...
dont know why you are so happy to give out negative trust,etc..this tell you that your soul is shit,and now run and give me negative trust...i do not care.
god see everything...
LEOcoin is not a scam coin.
also i only help to protect all to not use megacrypton..
i dont see anything bad i did but ok,you can say what you want..one day you will say omfg that ashole cryptotraider was right.Wink

There you go (except the understanding part):

You are in no position to describe what kind of a person am I, nor I will bother myself to explain on why LEOcoin is a scam. There are a lot of people here who are exposing scams (myself included, though I don't like to post much details (why? see picture above!)). But there are also a lot of "people" like you, who will "sing their songs", until they make their $5 profit and move to another scheme, no matter how many people got hurt.

F* you and thank you very much!

MHopkins

Activity: 95
Merit: 45

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:23:33 PM

because your over promote is indicate scamer or ponzy system, in leocoin
and now is you lost bitcoin because about buy leocoin in exchanger

but i want give your solution, you must send ticket, and you must write in theread megacrypto or inbox in profile official  megacrypton but megacrypton not official in bitcointalk, iam not understand why you write in here, nothing scren shoot or another your transaction in megacrypton exchange
and why you buy and big transaction in not popular exchange and very low volume transaction, i think i you want buy have big capital money
you must buy in reputable exchange and big volume transaction

Agree with above.

Also, taking over a coin and hyping it is not, in of itself, a 'scam'. People are free to check prices, volumes, the website, github and draw their own conclusions. I listed the kind of things I would look for in a takeover coin that would put me off but everyone has to start somewhere on the learning process.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: