Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New feature and 5x the Bitcoin per point! Bitad.co weekly update.  (Read 778 times)
donmop (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:10:09 PM

Hello everyone, this would be the first of a series of weekly site updates keep you updated on the status of the site. I’ll be addressing some feature updates and answering questions from users, so if you have any questions or comment, feel free to shoot me an email and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

To start off, we have added a comment system on BitAd! you can now express your thoughts on any ads. I hope this will encourage more users to interact and leave feedback on works of other users. On a side note, there have been a few cases where an users will downvote any ads that are not their own after we have implemented the contest system. While it is true that it is a contest we hope that everyone will recognize the goal of BitAd is to spread Bitcoin and promote creative art. So if you see something that is unique and creative, please vote wisely as you are part of the community with the content creator.

Next, we have increased the amount of bitcoins paid per point earned. The reward for each point has been increased from 1000 satoshi to 5000 satoshi, a 5 times increase. We have been considering this change for a long time since the community is still small and the exposure limited, we want to make sure everyone get compensated fairly for their work. Remember, since the price of bitcoin is very volatile, this change will most certainly correlate with the fluctuation of bitcoin in the future.

Now an update on the Bitcoinstarter campaign. We have earned exactly 0 bitcoins in the funding so far, but with 55 days more to go I been working harder than ever to get more exposure for our site. I would like to thank everyone who have created ads for BitAd, these are very valuable as they give a visual and simplified explanation of the goal of BitAd and the ways we operate. I would like to mention that since BitAd operates on a very similar basis as a social network, we relied heavier on our beloved BitAders to generated and spread content to the wider web. We hope you can tell your friends about BitAd, when the BitAd community grows, everyone benefits.

I realize how long this email is and there is much more to go over, so instead having a wall of text, I hope to upload a video to cover the question and concerns I have received later in the day. So if you have any questions you like me to answer please sent me an email. I’m very interested in what our users have to say.

make sure you follow us on twitter, facebook and google+
https://twitter.com/BitAdCo
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitad/1394791374083183
https://plus.google.com/b/101386475172966052600

Cheers.
-Don
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: