Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 05:41:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitcoins.com-We buy empty BTC, DOGE and LTC private keys for Bitcoins!  (Read 9855 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 1456

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 04:54:56 AM

Please note that although the site is fully functional... it is still under construction daily!  <3

We have a buy back program for BTC, LTC and DOGE addresses that were in use on May 12, 2014... come check to see if you qualify for free! https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig/

Please feel free to try it out and I'll be updating this post in the near future.

FreeBitcoins.com faucet uses something called "Clamcoins".  Everyone who had Bitcoins, Litecoins or Dogecoins on May 12, 2014 were gifted these coins for free.  CLAM is proof of stake... so it's proof of stake based on proof of work.

I recommend using the following wallets as online wallets:

www.Just-dice.com

Advertise on our site for as low as .001 BTC per day: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1920975.msg19056323#msg19056323

BUG BOUNTY: If we dig your wallet and their is still diggable addresses... we will pay you $1000 USD in Bitcoin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1919631.0

Multi-Bit wallet users: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680953.msg19283639#msg19283639

Affiliate system

No account affiliate system: https://freebitcoins.com/referral/

No rules.  
You get 100% commission every time someone you referred gets a tip.
You get paid for referring people who sell us their old addresses (0.10545574 CLAM).
No minimum payout.
No payout waiting.  You get paid in the same transaction that they get their payout in.
A referral lasts forever. Once somebody uses your referral link to get a tip, their address is associated with yours for referral purposes.
If someone doesn't request a tip for 90 days after following your referral link, they will not become your referral unless they visit your link again.
Although referrals are permanent after getting a tip, the last referral link that someone followed is applied when they first get a tip.

FreeBitcoins.com Paying over $50 million in Bitcoins for empty 2014 BTC, LTC and DOGE addresses! Advertise for .001 BTC a day!
LocalBitcoins.com Buy and sell Bitcoins way over or under market.  No account needed to browse.  Combine this with Ebates <- $10 free using that link.
www.Just-Dice.com Best fucking dice site to play, invest and chat on.  Owned by a Bitcoin code contributor & world famous... Dooglus!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join the Crowdfunding Revolution ►► FundYourselfNow.com ◄◄ Crowdsale with
attractive rewards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:55:49 AM

Reserved

FreeBitcoins.com Paying over $50 million in Bitcoins for empty 2014 BTC, LTC and DOGE addresses! Advertise for .001 BTC a day!
LocalBitcoins.com Buy and sell Bitcoins way over or under market.  No account needed to browse.  Combine this with Ebates <- $10 free using that link.
www.Just-Dice.com Best fucking dice site to play, invest and chat on.  Owned by a Bitcoin code contributor & world famous... Dooglus!
xavier77

Activity: 280

Xavier

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:06:26 AM

The website seems great and the faucet pays well. I would like to add a few suggestions to your already great website:
1. Please display the amounts each player receives from each of the payout types.
2. Please put the faucet screen on top and referral links at the bottom. It makes you look genuine.
3. You should contact Dooglus of Just-Dice to add your faucet name in it's FAQ.

Good Luck. I hope your website lasts way too long and you profit a lot from it.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 06:13:50 AM

1. Please display the amounts each player receives from each of the payout types.

Still working out what that number will be once we officially open.

2. Please put the faucet screen on top and referral links at the bottom. It makes you look genuine.

I kind of want people to need to scroll.  The next page will get some stuff in the next update as well I believe.

3. You should contact Dooglus of Just-Dice to add your faucet name in it's FAQ.

Dooglus probably isn't going to do that for me.  I have already paid for 365 days for Clamcoinfaucet to run on JD for 1 CLAM per day.

Good Luck. I hope your website lasts way too long
Thanks for your input Cheesy!

and you profit a lot from it.

We hope the same Smiley.

xavier77

Activity: 280

Xavier

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:01:30 AM

Thank you for your reply. It is sad to see Clamcoin dying. You guys are doing great work here. I hope Clam rises back to what it was once 3 years ago.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
zupdawg

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:12:22 AM

what happened to captcha? since yesterday it is not showing and everytime i tried clicking claim it shows error i need to solve it :/
Daffadile

Activity: 504

NanoX

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:49:36 PM

Looks nice. Good way to get some extra undercurrent. What is the average payout though ? Would be nice if you put that.
I did look at the site but I am unsure if those are one off payments or collective payments.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 01:44:13 AM

Thank you for your reply. It is sad to see Clamcoin dying. You guys are doing great work here. I hope Clam rises back to what it was once 3 years ago.

Clams don't die, they multiple.  Tongue

Just-dice investors have been snatching up CLAMS pretty steadily at these levels... someone is running a bot on Poloniex that buys .3 CLAM three times a minute.  Good memories Cheesy Those are my favorite bots.

what happened to captcha? since yesterday it is not showing and everytime i tried clicking claim it shows error i need to solve it :/

We had problems with the Solve Media captcha when we put a SSL on the site.  We've since removed the SSL and the captcha should be working for 100% of users.

Looks nice. Good way to get some extra undercurrent. What is the average payout though ? Would be nice if you put that.
I did look at the site but I am unsure if those are one off payments or collective payments.

Average payout on the site can been seen on the stats section.

A "drop" is = .0001 CLAMS and that is around 10 satoshis at these market levels.

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:37:41 AM

I think reward is very low every input can get 0.0002 clam
and rate clam this now 92k satoshi , reward equal 18 satoshi/input
if you want incraese use your faucet site, reward must incraese too, only suggestion

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 03:00:28 AM

I think reward is very low every input can get 0.0002 clam
and rate clam this now 92k satoshi , reward equal 18 satoshi/input
if you want incraese use your faucet site, reward must incraese too, only suggestion

MoonBitcoin pays about 5 satoshi per minute if you are hitting it every minute.

We are much more profitable than that even with CLAMS this low.

Thank you for the input and the #'s though.  

We had daily and hourly faucets on the site, but we got way to much "bad" traffic abusing it, so now we are at the single... but high paying minutely faucet.

You can use the faucet every minute... regardless of if it has paid out yet for the last hit.

Payments are sent roughly every minute.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 03:02:19 AM

Input is always welcome Cheesy

Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:53:07 AM

I don't know why to join in: https://just-dice.com/ not have register link, is my ip address was banned?
I tried to join https://bustaclam.com/ but the status recaptcha is not shown, fyi when I claim another faucets recaotcha always shown. What happen?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 09:59:43 AM

I don't know why to join in: https://just-dice.com/ not have register link, is my ip address was banned?
I tried to join https://bustaclam.com/ but the status recaptcha is not shown, fyi when I claim another faucets recaotcha always shown. What happen?

Most likely with Just-Dice the proxy that you are using got banned by someone using a bot to bet that went haywire.

Bustaclam.com recaptcha... not sure.  Strange.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 06:09:29 PM

New affiliate system added.  https://freebitcoins.com/referral/

Pays 100% commission, no account needed, payments are sent to you via blockchain at the same time as your affiliates use the faucet, your affiliates are your affiliates forever and more!

This is the best affiliate system in cryptocurrency IMO.

Feedback is always welcome <3

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 09:25:05 PM

We pay roughly 9-13 satoshi per minutes... which is roughly 2x as high as MoonBitcoin.

Does anyone else have any stats on satoshi per minute of any other faucets?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

We now have a news page:  https://freebitcoins.com/news/

The daily faucet now requires an access code.  Please feel free to PM me if you'd personally like access codes or if you are interested in giving them to your users. (Clamcoin sites and blah blah blah)

If you want to use your access code... you need to first claim at least a drop through your address. Then you can return to the page https://freebitcoins.com/ask/ & enter your code at the top of the page.

Codes can only be used once and are forever connected to the address that used them (much like Ebay giftcards.)

Here are some free codes:

5bb8e280cc387d73e87ed4c6aa27a5c8be337f2d5818eb58e8d1dcd18080
4268335f9f3293fddddc94f7900a8a1271f26747c683f4f0a1287e6b1c55   
f83bb4b4a2e92287800142b98de89b6966e4703d4fccf81a5c543621b0f1   
7b723018f2a59c711a759d3c68ae3c35422d4158c78f2905798e07879be2   

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:43:48 PM

Free code for the daily faucet and will unlock the twitter requirements!

f0caa3b91bb21a1a648eace74f68047285a7607777519cfce6e22490025b

uacoin

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:21:33 AM

Do you have more free codes for the daily faucet those that had been posted are redeemed already?

Thnx in advance )
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 10:17:49 AM

Do you have more free codes for the daily faucet those that had been posted are redeemed already?

Thnx in advance )

Sure do!!

16eee21f7ffd1c3e3f0360c614d1cc67cacddb7c7db3616b1060aaa0898f

Enjoy and good luck!

bony72

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:13:15 PM

Thnx in advance )
alex219

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:49:59 PM

after that daily code this faucet is getting useless. you are saying that you are brainstorming about to distribute codes. But I can not see any action.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:28:39 AM

after that daily code this faucet is getting useless. you are saying that you are brainstorming about to distribute codes. But I can not see any action.

Minutely faucet still pays around 10 satoshi per minute.

Fixing the distribution for daily codes at this point isn't my top priority.

We are working on ways to make our users more free Bitcoins than even the daily faucet could provide.  Literally 1000's of Bitcoins for free potentially.

khufuking

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:59:27 AM

Is there more free codes ? Smiley

openANX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges
Website |-| ANN
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

Yes many more very soon and we are about to up our payments as well. Smiley

Will post when we push it.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 06:38:24 AM

7b6cc0c4782ff780dc40077bb88cb3e6cf567dbb123e2cd96e533ef26c36   Not Redeemed
5453e6cd4daba0e626aabbdfdbacaa4ba6ac2452b88e488a591fbf57d606   Not Redeemed
f3600dee54ca0a836c5fc506f246d0305d4488bc6d8811c833d5a3b97a54   Not Redeemed
e9a3a2ebb5e2cf769137220922555510b70f4123d9290b7d39933ee8bd05   Not Redeemed
75993f8880809e4e6b2ba032887afd5dc1ed804414a21623bed707f3ef3f   Not Redeemed
a6899acd0cea3afc2d1e32048b0c623511397312a86ca71b2d56f3857bc7   Not Redeemed
561cac5ecb65c4de83a6268e762dee73165ae44419bedf07f3cc91933a6b   Not Redeemed
cdafc5fd6104268f77abfb280a0ddfa304352c50d301aaebfa86646b0e6e   Not Redeemed
ce6f15cb447d0b29a31ebc01f45fb55862c39e137ceda651cfd331b20ce1   Not Redeemed
bd816cdb4ab6d6a9bb53fcc3da0694139cecb3d6740cc0230454b6a0149e   Not Redeemed

Enjoy Smiley (Remember codes can be applied to your address only after you claim once and the code can only be used once per addy!)

N3znicitelny

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 07:11:01 AM

561cac5ecb65c4de83a6268e762dee73165ae44419bedf07f3cc91933a6b

Redeemed Wink
Bexes

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 05:02:02 PM

Hello, do you have more free codes for the daily faucet? those that had been posted are already redeemed =/

Thank you in advance c:

BTC: 1DXuqJjDtsBqACqAsy58m3PYVMX6EfUFo
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 04:01:14 AM

Hello, do you have more free codes for the daily faucet? those that had been posted are already redeemed =/

Thank you in advance c:

Not at the moment.

I'll have some tomorrow. 

I can send yours via PM here.

Bexes

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 04:22:46 AM

Thank you in advance c:

Not at the moment.

I'll have some tomorrow. 

Thank you very much, I would really appreciate it c:

BTC: 1DXuqJjDtsBqACqAsy58m3PYVMX6EfUFo
shicin

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:59:56 AM

Not at the moment.

I'll have some tomorrow. 

Hello.

Could you send for me too, please?

Thanks.
Arindava

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

Reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ polybius bank ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The First Regulated Bank For the CryptoCommunity
Subscribe to receive updates    ◼ Read the prospectus
Sadlife

Activity: 182

Why so serious?

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:02:32 AM

So basically you use this random generated codes to earn some bitcoins ?
This is just how i understand it and how much can i get on a daily basis.

For example if im active in 24 hours claiming some bitcoins in your faucet. How much would i earn from it?
Is there a withdrawal fee if i reach the desired amount to make an withdrawal?

Andri.Ghani

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:31:01 AM

This is just how i understand it and how much can i get on a daily basis.

For example if im active in 24 hours claiming some bitcoins in your faucet. How much would i earn from it?
it all depends on yourself in order to get how much in a day and also indeed from the first draw each week continue to run when the lottery numbers you hit, you get a prize bitcoin..

██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
        ▄▄              ██████████████
      ▄████▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████▄                        ██████████████
  ▄████████████▄                      ██████████████
▄████████████████▄                    ██████████████
▀████████████████▀                    ██████████████
  ▀████████████▀                      ██████████████
    ▀████████▀                        ██████████████
      ▀████▀            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀              ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████

.polybius bank

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 11:40:21 PM

No.

Codes are generated to give people access to the daily faucet (pays .01 CLAM).

These codes are mostly given to Just-Dice players in the JD chat box.

You can earn .01 CLAM per day, .001 CLAM per hour and .0001 CLAM per minute.  These earns can then earn coins being invested in Just-Dice with a return around 30% APR due to Proof of Stake.

Withdraws are processed to your wallet every minute!  There isn't any amount that you have to reach... you use our crypto faucet, it goes on the blockchain and you have full control!

it all depends on yourself in order to get how much in a day and also indeed from the first draw each week continue to run when the lottery numbers you hit, you get a prize bitcoin..

We currently do not offer a lotto.  In the future it is possible, but right now it isn't a priority. 

Keep in mind our site is still under construction.  We haven't had the grand opening even yet!

I believe you might be talking about FreeBitco.in.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 11:41:37 PM

Good day for digging!

We had a few successful people sell their empty addresses for Bitcoins today.

https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/digs/

Hopefully our drag and drop dig feature will be rolling out reasonably soon.  Please remember that your wallet probably has change addresses that are difficult to see from the surface.  I highly recommend using our drag and drop even after digging manually... better safe than sorry.

Remember never sell addresses that have coins on them and never use the address again after exposing the priv key.

Aufar

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:47:07 PM

besides there is a new feature anything more at present by freebitcoin..
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:23:55 AM

besides there is a new feature anything more at present by freebitcoin..
something more is they still use a lottery ticket every week.. so  if you want to join, you can get the lottery coupons, and there it was clear to the notification.

██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████

.polybius bank

nellz

Activity: 84

never to late to make a magic!

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:53:15 AM

Hello,
Could you sent me daily access code as i need it so much. Pm me the access code.
Thanks.

Dont waste my time with your bullshit.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

Hello,
Could you sent me daily access code as i need it so much. Pm me the access code.
Thanks.

free daily access codes will be coming out once we finish up the drag-drop-dig feature on the "Sell Your Address" side of our site.

We plan to implement something on the forums as well eventually.

Feel free to bookmark this thread.

nellz

Activity: 84

never to late to make a magic!

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:15:31 PM

Hello,
Thanks.

free daily access codes will be coming out once we finish up the drag-drop-dig feature on the "Sell Your Address" side of our site.

i will.
Hope this not gonna take to long time. As i more likely to digg about the clam out more . Btw keep on rolling.

Dont waste my time with your bullshit.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 01:34:35 AM

Hello,
Thanks.

i will.
Hope this not gonna take to long time. As i more likely to digg about the clam out more . Btw keep on rolling.

FreeBitcoins is owned and operated by two folks.  Kef (the coder) and myself!  We are cranking away at stuff literally every single day... keeping the ball rolling <3

Where you one of our recent diggers?

Giebaymax

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:13:48 AM

I heard about this free bitcoin and they always provide opportunities for people who want to get it for free through the site freebitco.in

██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████

.polybius bank

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 11:26:02 AM

I heard about this free bitcoin and they always provide opportunities for people who want to get it for free through the site freebitco.in

We actually link them on our site.  They are one of the two Bitcoin faucets we recommend.

I personally like them and MoonBitcoin the most... if anyone knows of a better Bitcoin faucet let me know.

Our faucet is better because we give you control of the coins right away... I think that in the long run is better, but wtf do I know Tongue Cheesy!

G_Besar

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:59:00 PM

I still have not had the luck in the event the lottery every week and it seems like it is very difficult lol  Cheesy

LukkasG

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:05:48 PM

How do I get the code to release the daily payments?

Without having to claim 100 payments
Aufar

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:18:37 AM

what the purpose of your question I do not understand? and I want to give a little notice if you want to make a payment you can put a deposit and if you want to make a withdrawal using this site you must have a minimum of 0.001 in order to make a withdrawal
chickenburrito

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:02:30 PM

are daily codes still being distributed?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:35:35 AM

We will be releasing a code system soon after our "drag and dig" feature is released.

Aufar

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:45:25 PM

how for the development of this site and what new features on this site?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 09:34:12 AM

Development is going well.

We only have one developer and myself (I'm kinda the team cheerleader/people person)

The next feature we have coming out is for the free Bitcoin side of our site that will allow users to drag-n-drop their .dat's and earn free Bitcoins from it directly to the address they give us anonymously.

Like our current system we do not store private keys.  This system makes it reasonable for large private key holders to earn their free Bitcoins rather than just do them one at a time.

What will come after that... I'm not sure, but we have things on the table. 

The goal of the site is to get it where she is running smoothly and our main developer can just kick back while I keep a eye on the machine.

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

Development is going well.

We only have one developer and myself (I'm kinda the team cheerleader/people person)

The next feature we have coming out is for the free Bitcoin side of our site that will allow users to drag-n-drop their .dat's and earn free Bitcoins from it directly to the address they give us anonymously.

Like our current system we do not store private keys.  This system makes it reasonable for large private key holders to earn their free Bitcoins rather than just do them one at a time.

What will come after that... I'm not sure, but we have things on the table. 

The goal of the site is to get it where she is running smoothly and our main developer can just kick back while I keep a eye on the machine.
These sites are good and always pay attention to in order to keep this site to be the best, and on the other hand only the site that have or get a free bitcoin..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ polybius bank ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The First Regulated Bank For the CryptoCommunity
Subscribe to receive updates    ◼ Read the prospectus
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 08:39:50 AM

We had a record # of digs today.

I can't stress this enough, if you've manually dug clams with us... PLEASE be sure to come back by next week and use our drag-n-drop dig feature to make sure to clear out your change addresses that aren't clearly displayed in your wallet!

Thanks for digging and fauceting folks it reminds our team to keep kicking ass.

rickadone

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

I seem like not eligible, what do I need to do to be eligible for digging clamcoins?
Do I need to have a wallet that is older than May 12 2014 in order to be able to claim my clams? If I have a wallet younger than that would that mean zero digging for me?  Angry Angry
Probably I have found crypro world one year later by considering this eligibility criteria.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:31:55 PM

I seem like not eligible, what do I need to do to be eligible for digging clamcoins?
Do I need to have a wallet that is older than May 12 2014 in order to be able to claim my clams? If I have a wallet younger than that would that mean zero digging for me?  Angry Angry
Probably I have found crypro world one year later by considering this eligibility criteria.

The wallet had to have been in use ON May 12, 2014.

That's the only key is that it was that it held an amount of coins (BTC, LTC or DOGE) over dust ON May 12, 2014.

Hopefully you can find something that qualifies you <3

Happy treasure hunting!

mamedesign

Activity: 25

God always help My Kids

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:15:35 PM

Just wanna ask for  access to daily (100x) payouts this my Clamcoin wallet addres xUwXcoDZ4hGhJbTy3AVVzB89GYF35v5TnJ

TY

1KYk39CMF31pgFt5XvenTj89eZs9N5XBgS
mamedesign

Activity: 25

God always help My Kids

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:32:56 PM

We will be releasing a code system soon after our "drag and dig" feature is released.

when is come's ?

1KYk39CMF31pgFt5XvenTj89eZs9N5XBgS
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 11:21:38 AM

when is come's ?

I'm proud to say that it is now live!  We are still working out a few things like how we display the data in order to be transparent and such.

You can check it out here!

https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig_wallet/

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 11:23:45 AM

https://freebitcoins.com/news/id/8/

We've recently launched our wallet digging feature! It works a lot like regular digging, but instead of giving us your address, you upload your BTC, LTC, or DOGE wallet and we scan it for eligible keys. If we find any, we dig them for you.

After we dig all your eligible keys - or find out that you have none - we delete your wallet file from our server. You can view the progress of this entire process on your wallet's page, which you'll see after uploading your wallet.

Check it out at https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig_wallet/. Or look at the wallets that users have uploaded here: https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/wallets/.

Vivace92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:58:04 AM

Good site, hopefully can generate a lot of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, I like FreeBitcoins.com because the loading page is very fast and the payment is easy. Until now 3 times I got payment from FreeBitcoins.com faucet.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

Do you have more free codes for the daily faucet ? Or how can I get one of these codes ? :/
I already send you a private message a few days ago, but i received no answer yet  Roll Eyes

Thanks in advance  Smiley

Responded.

We had to nuke all of our old payment codes the other day because JD reset their deposit addresses, sorry about the issue... just trying not to work dooglus into a early grave Tongue.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:59:01 AM

Good site, hopefully can generate a lot of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, I like FreeBitcoins.com because the loading page is very fast and the payment is easy. Until now 3 times I got payment from FreeBitcoins.com faucet.

We for sure plan on adding Bitcoin to our faucet once I get the waters tested out.

I seriously doubt we add other altcoins, unless one just floors me or Dooglus makes a Just-Whatever.com and we will most likely support that.

I'm glad you've successfully used our faucet with ease, thank you!

Monnt

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:59:25 PM

What is the relation between just-dice and this website? I trust doog with all my life it all comes to that so I want to check out his new projects time to time but I know you as a person in the chat at just-dice only, is there like a doog support or something fort his website? Only relation I see is just-dice uses clam as well.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

What is the relation between just-dice and this website?

We use Clamcoin and that's our only relation.

We are to Just-dice, what Alpha Bay is to Coinbase.

I trust doog with all my life it all comes to that so I want to check out his new projects time to time but I know you as a person in the chat at just-dice only, is there like a doog support or something fort his website?

Dooglus is helping us provide a way to tip our JD users offchain.  This will prevent blockchain spam. 

We will hopefully be partnering with every other site that accepts CLAM & stakes in order to prevent blockchain spam.

I do zero coding.  Kef is in charge of all of that.  Please do not trust either of us. 

If you plan on selling one of your old addresses, be sure that it is empty and never use it again.  Don't just blindly believe me telling you we delete private keys, but Satoshi told users never delete their own privatekeys, so I wouldn't advice you destroying your copy.

Only relation I see is just-dice uses clam as well.

As stated above <3

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

We've had some pretty strong growth and have been buying addresses pretty regularly at this point.

The site is still being worked on daily, so please excuse the construction!

We have had 38 manual digs (https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/digs/) and 6 successful whole wallet digs (https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/wallets/)

Stevenjunna

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

Thnx in advance  Grin

Maybe You can send to my email stevenjunna@gmail.com for a Free codes, one more time Thank You so much

nurlela

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:53:59 AM

do you have daily payout access code?
please send me one

thanks in advance
freebtc4e

Please know honesty- when talking to me !

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:34:52 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/1fbaf87ff6bc51a4ced63f4e47c95c3af163c54af38786e16e00ab8372c83aa0/analysis/1492666071/

what is the problem : 1/64 _ Websense ThreatSeeker_ Phishing site
  Huh Huh Huh

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 02:56:38 AM

We aren't distributing 100x keys atm.

I will update here and on our news on site with "100x key" news.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 02:57:08 AM

Phishing to touch your private keys Wink Tongue

But really I have no clue, sorry!

Rhrmwn

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:38:46 PM

Do you have daily(galon) code? if yes, please give me on inbox.

I'm interested with clam coin Smiley
rocoemmanuel

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:44:31 AM

Dear Sir,

I'd like to express my gratitude for all the clams I got since April eleventh.
From that day I continue gaining coins with no problem whatsoever.
The coins will be added to my balance in less than a minute.
Yet today, I have claimed three times but I haven't got any coin.
Is there any problem with the server?
By the way, I would be very grateful if you could give me a daily code as well.

Thank you
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:22:27 AM

Dear Sir,

I'd like to express my gratitude for all the clams I got since April eleventh.
From that day I continue gaining coins with no problem whatsoever.
The coins will be added to my balance in less than a minute.
Yet today, I have claimed three times but I haven't got any coin.
Is there any problem with the server?
By the way, I would be very grateful if you could give me a daily code as well.

Thank you

This is not the thread to ask for codes in.  Please do not request for 100x codes here.

What is your address? I'll check to see what is going on.

Are you using a Just-dice.com deposit address as suggested?

All payouts on our end appear fine and you should be able to check your stuff on the blockchain, but I can assist if you let me know the info.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:28:28 AM

Please do not ask for codes here.

Try post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680953.0

I'm currently not giving codes out, but I'll put you on my "Maybe remember" list Tongue  We are working on automating code giveaways.

rocoemmanuel

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:11:59 AM

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your swift response.
It turned out that my wireless device caused this matter.
Everything it's fine now.
I've just receive coin from your faucet as normal as usual.

Thank you
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 07:05:29 AM

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your swift response.
It turned out that my wireless device caused this matter.
Everything it's fine now.
I've just receive coin from your faucet as normal as usual.

Thank you

Okie dokie!  Good deal and good luck!

We have cool shit coming soon (tm).

irhact

Activity: 62

ID : jerami123

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

I'm interested with clam coin

Thnx in advance Smiley

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██ BITSLER █
INSTANT DEPOSIT ◆ FRIENDLY SUPPORT ◆ BIG COMMUNITY
█ BITSLER ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
imutzz

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

nice faucet, i look for a long to have 1 CLAM free
unfortunately i didn't have a code for daily galon
I will try to collect ...thanks

Minexcoin — A new era of payments || ICO || DISCUSSION || BOUNTY
Rhrmwn

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:27:23 PM

I'm currently not giving codes out, but I'll put you on my "Maybe remember" list Tongue  We are working on automating code giveaways.

why you not remove daily galon feature, if you don't give codes to your member? This is unused feature for me, because I can't use it Tongue LOL
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 04:56:18 AM

Thnx in advance Smiley

Sorry, but we aren't giving out codes at the moment.

We are developing a way to distribute them with automation.

You can play on Just-Dice.com and have a chance to win WAY more than 1 CLAM every minute if you play with high odds.

I'm currently not giving codes out, but I'll put you on my "Maybe remember" list Tongue  We are working on automating code giveaways.

why you not remove daily galon feature, if you don't give codes to your member? This is unused feature for me, because I can't use it Tongue LOL

We do have people whom have the gallon code & people that I know or are trusted get gallon codes atm.

The feature is used and will be used in the future.

Our team has some really cool shit coming build around it.

Rhrmwn

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:27:45 AM

Thnx in advance Smiley

Sorry, but we aren't giving out codes at the moment.

We are developing a way to distribute them with automation.

You can play on Just-Dice.com and have a chance to win WAY more than 1 CLAM every minute if you play with high odds.

I'm currently not giving codes out, but I'll put you on my "Maybe remember" list Tongue  We are working on automating code giveaways.

We do have people whom have the gallon code & people that I know or are trusted get gallon codes atm.

The feature is used and will be used in the future.

Our team has some really cool shit coming build around it.

so, please enable daily (×100) claim for this wallet xGfjvTaDvf9MK15aHKZE6HMTSS4Ysv1fHi

JAJAJA Grin Kiss
zoyer122

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:00:18 AM

is there more free codes?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 01:56:20 AM

is there more free codes?

Soon you will be able to automatically get codes.

I will update asap.

We are working on getting a server with Bitcoin ready for some future shit too.

Working every day, but no codes atm unless I know you.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 06:36:47 PM

Had another manual dig today!

That digger earned over $7.5 in Bitcoin for their empty address!

(Check here for details: https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/digs/)

Chibongvdg

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:56:56 AM

Can i have a code please? Thank you
TryNinja

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 02:38:05 PM

The website is SUPER slow for me atm.
Also, how can we get a daily claim code? Can you PM me one?

nakata90

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:30:41 AM

do you have daily payout access code?
please send me one

thanks in advance  Kiss

openANX - Real World Application of DEX|-|Website|-|ANN
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:47:53 AM

The website is SUPER slow for me atm.

The website is super fucking slow for me too... about enough to piss off the Pope, but please keep in mind that the site is still under construction and we are working on it daily.

Soon it will be fast as fuck and such.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:48:29 AM

There are delays paying out people whom have sold us addresses today.

This is due to Poloniex being down.  (Check their twitter)

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 04:34:45 AM

Paying $17.39 per address at the moment!

Remember to only use empty addresses!

progekts30

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:36:24 AM

Hello

I tried to sell my BTZ address.
The address for sale suits but writes that the private key is not for this address
The key is entered correct.
What could be the problem?
Thank you
Shadowz

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:56:54 AM

is there more free codes Sir ?

Thanks in advence Smiley

BITSLER ◆ The Fastest Dice Games
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 09:25:30 AM

Hello

I tried to sell my BTZ address.
The address for sale suits but writes that the private key is not for this address
The key is entered correct.
What could be the problem?
Thank you

What private key format are you trying to use or do you know?

I can have kef see what he can see on his end tomorrow.

progekts30

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

On the blockchain I see 2 formats

1. Base58
2. WIF

By 1 format, it says that it is not for this key
2 format just do not right

On my wallet I have 9000 Satoshi. Maybe that's why?

Chibongvdg

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:26:17 AM

Hi dev, when are your planning on distributing daily code? All of my referrals are asking for a daily code Smiley
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

1. Base58
2. WIF

I believe Bitcoin "dust" starts at 10k satoshi.  That's probably why.

Chibongvdg

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:01:06 PM

I just notice that my clam is decreasing  Shocked

What is happening?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

I just notice that my clam is decreasing  Shocked

What is happening?

The market is all over the place recently.  The price yesterday went all the way to .005 per coin for a minute.

FreeBitcoins.com customers yesterday got some super nice payments for selling us Addresses.

progekts30

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:36:04 AM

1. Base58
2. WIF

I believe Bitcoin "dust" starts at 10k satoshi.  That's probably why.

Hi.

Why can not I sell my address?
Writes Invalid Bitcoin private key.
I enter the correct key.

The address must be completely empty?

MrG1ne

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:40:52 PM

Hey all,

I came across this thread as I've just recently downloaded (and synced Roll Eyes) my Clam wallet...I have been trading CLAM on Poloniex for about a month now and only just got around to looking into it properly.  Of course I then came across the site.

Great site.  Loving the fact there is a good Clam faucet out there.

So now I ask of you OP, can I have a daily access code, please. Grin

It's me!!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 11:47:01 PM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

What is the address you are trying to dig?

Let me verify that it actually has CLAMS first and then we will see about private key format.  Do you maybe have a password on your wallet?

progekts30

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

Let me verify that it actually has CLAMS first and then we will see about private key format.  Do you maybe have a password on your wallet?

This address - 12ne4dJkrGY6rLLnuurweCKocKSLtLipeE
Arny

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

Hello!

When will the hourly payout be enabled again? It's down for about two days already...  Sad

And great faucet, by the way  Wink
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 08:43:29 PM

Hello!

When will the hourly payout be enabled again? It's down for about two days already...  Sad

And great faucet, by the way  Wink

We are still working on it.  It will be up as soon as possible, but it's going to be tweeked a little bit.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

That's a valid address for sure.

Perhaps try digging the entire .dat automatically.  This will also harvest CLAMS that you were unaware of hidden in change-addresses.

progekts30

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:00:58 AM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

Let me verify that it actually has CLAMS first and then we will see about private key format.  Do you maybe have a password on your wallet?

Perhaps try digging the entire .dat automatically.  This will also harvest CLAMS that you were unaware of hidden in change-addresses.

How do I create a backup copy of my wallet for my blockchain?
Kefkius

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:25:42 PM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

Let me verify that it actually has CLAMS first and then we will see about private key format.  Do you maybe have a password on your wallet?

Perhaps try digging the entire .dat automatically.  This will also harvest CLAMS that you were unaware of hidden in change-addresses.

That address (12ne4dJkrGY6rLLnuurweCKocKSLtLipeE) can be dug. It sounds like you are using blockchain.info wallet? I don't know if they support exporting your entire wallet in the format we currently require. If FreeBitcoins.com says "The supplied key is not for the supplied address." then the private key you entered does not go to the address you are digging.

Based on that address's history, it appears to be an "uncompressed" public key. This means your private key should start with "5". If your private key starts with "K" or "L", that is incorrect.

Developer of FreeBitcoins.com Clamcoin faucet.
progekts30

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:04:21 AM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

That address (12ne4dJkrGY6rLLnuurweCKocKSLtLipeE) can be dug. It sounds like you are using blockchain.info wallet? I don't know if they support exporting your entire wallet in the format we currently require. If FreeBitcoins.com says "The supplied key is not for the supplied address." then the private key you entered does not go to the address you are digging.

Based on that address's history, it appears to be an "uncompressed" public key. This means your private key should start with "5". If your private key starts with "K" or "L", that is incorrect.

On blockchain.info to this address I have only 2 secret keys.

format Base58 - MoL4zV1Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

format WIF - KwQ4uDR7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

I'll pass this post over to Kef and he can help you further.  He'll post here shortly.

Kefkius

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:28:10 PM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

Apparently this is a problem with blockchain.info wallets. You can get the right WIF using bitaddress.org. Here's an example I made using a key I just generated. Put your key (KwQ4uDR7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) in and it will give you the WIF key that should work. I highlighted the key that you should use in the screenshot below:

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:27:59 AM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

Apparently this is a problem with blockchain.info wallets. You can get the right WIF using bitaddress.org. Here's an example I made using a key I just generated. Put your key (KwQ4uDR7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) in and it will give you the WIF key that should work. I highlighted the key that you should use in the screenshot below:

Kef,  Could we possibly have our scanner scan both ways automatically for Blockchain users?

1.  Address has clams

2.  So customer puts in private key

3. Address private key fails 

4. We assume this is a blockchain address, so scan the "right" WIF priv key for them using the information given.

5..  Success or failed dig.

Lontongmie

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:39:49 AM

Empty private keys worth $17 is a very good deal indeed. The only problem is that many users who have the old keys that you require probably do not need the funds as they got in on Bitcoin early. Anyway, good luck with your business!

Wink
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:44:06 AM

Empty private keys worth $17 is a very good deal indeed. The only problem is that many users who have the old keys that you require probably do not need the funds as they got in on Bitcoin early. Anyway, good luck with your business!

Three packs of smokes for one little ole empty private key... If you build it... the smokers will come.

Or 3 free hits of LSD.

Or 2 free grams of high grade pot.

or 1 free point of smack.

or a free roxy 10mg, 5mg roxy and a mcdonalds cheese burger.

or you could put it in your church's donation pot!

The possibility with bitcoins are endless.  Cheesy Wink  

Hell you could gamble it into $100,000 if hit a good reverse martingale or whatever... it's free.

Lontongmie

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:47:24 AM

Three packs of smokes for one little ole empty private key... If you build it... the smokers will come.

Or 3 free hits of LSD.

Or 2 free grams of high grade pot.

or 1 free point of smack.

or a free roxy 10mg, 5mg roxy and a mcdonalds cheese burger.

or you could put it in your church's donation pot!

The possibility with bitcoins are endless.  Cheesy Wink  

Hell you could gamble it into $100,000 if hit a good reverse martingale or whatever... it's free.
LOL these drug references are great! Drug addicts will indeed do anything to get their hands on some harmful substances, no need to give them any ideas Tongue
I guess that is true however, as most bitcoiners can give out a private key in a few minutes.

Wink
Kefkius

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:53:50 AM

<...>

Kef,  Could we possibly have our scanner scan both ways automatically for Blockchain users?

1.  Address has clams

4. We assume this is a blockchain address, so scan the "right" WIF priv key for them using the information given.

Yes, I don't think that will be too much trouble.

progekts30

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:09:55 AM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

https://i.imgur.com/v0HHCIC.png

1.  Address has clams

Excellent thank you . It worked  Smiley

PS  I have 2 addresses that have the status - Only for viewing.
Is it possible to get personal keys for them?
progekts30

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:16:57 AM

If I bring referrals, what will I have for them?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 05:24:42 AM

If I bring referrals, what will I have for them?

0.10535574 CLAM Each qualifying address,

0.10535574 CLAM = 0.44276083 USD at the moment.

We are looking to find 3,021,128 more addresses. 

You will also get 100% commission from all of your faucet users. 

I strongly recommend using Just-Dice.com as a place to store up your coins before exchanging them or trading them. 

One day we will allow users to have a balance in order to prevent spam and allow users to use future features.

progekts30

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:49:14 AM

Ok.

I have 2 addresses that have the status - Only for viewing.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 06:13:40 AM

Ok.

I have 2 addresses that have the status - Only for viewing.

If you can move coins on a address... then you should be able to get the private key.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 06:34:52 AM

Now try with those same keys. 

We've update the site and it should work just fine.

We can dig mini keys, compressed keys and uncompressed keys.

Let me know <3

ju34400

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:30:00 AM

hi
is the hourly reward will come back?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

hi

Shortly.

You will have to have 10 drops to be able to hit the hourly faucet once... this isn't set in stone yet.

We will also be launching a new faucet option as well!

Kefkius

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

hi

Shortly.

You will have to have 10 drops to be able to hit the hourly faucet once... this isn't set in stone yet.

We will also be launching a new faucet option as well!

I've enabled the drops feature. The /ask/ page will display the number of drops you need to enable hourly payouts. Once you get an hourly payout, that number will reset and you'll have to get more drops to unlock the hourly payout again. The number is currently set at 10 drops, but this may change wildly as we find the right spot. This feature may also be entirely removed so...enjoy!

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:17:07 AM

Hourly faucet is now working again.  (Read post above by Kef)

afiez

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:32:49 AM

Hourly faucet is now working again.  (Read post above by Kef)

How to get access code for daily x100 how to admin? Wink Wink Wink
kinandev

GCN.us Join The Fun! On BCT - [Suspicious link rem

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 11:07:40 AM

hi
i have find the site is very cool to earn free clam
1st day i have use daily and hourly claim for free but now i can"t do this
one posibelety is claim every 60 second and the reff option dosen't work
i have send link to 2 frinds and they claim but i hane earn nathing
is the ref work or note and how can i have the daily and hourly claim

Thank you

GCN.us Join  https://gfile.us/home
kinandev

GCN.us Join The Fun! On BCT - [Suspicious link rem

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 11:31:40 AM

hourly bonus dosen't work after 10 drops  Undecided

GCN.us Join  https://gfile.us/home
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 07:26:03 PM

hi
i have find the site is very cool to earn free clam
1st day i have use daily and hourly claim for free but now i can"t do this
one posibelety is claim every 60 second and the reff option dosen't work
i have send link to 2 frinds and they claim but i hane earn nathing
is the ref work or note and how can i have the daily and hourly claim

Thank you

Yes the referral stuff works fine.

We are in the process of adding a feature to see how many clicks and unique clicks your affiliate address has.

progekts30

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:33:45 AM

How can I get 10 drops? And what is this?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 05:14:44 AM

Hourly faucet down for maintenance again.

10 drops are 10 one minute faucet uses.

lotfipro

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

Do you have more free codes for the daily faucet
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

Do you have more free codes for the daily faucet

Not at the moment.

We have some major things coming this week hopefully.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:35:57 AM

Bump!

Lots of folks cashing in today! 

mynameisrolzz

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

My bitcoin address is over 3 years old and yet the system says that my wallet is not qualified. Please enlighten me
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 08:16:41 PM

My bitcoin address is over 3 years old and yet the system says that my wallet is not qualified. Please enlighten me

You need to have held the coins ON the exact day May 12, 2014.

Age doesn't matter... just that they held a balance on that day.

Andrew0116

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:25:16 AM

Bump
Where will i get access code to use in daily 100x ?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:49:26 AM

Bump
Where will i get access code to use in daily 100x ?

They will be for sale in the near future through a automated process on the site.

Please bookmark us and check back!

Keep in mind... we haven't even had our grand opening yet!

t0mc4t

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:24:29 AM

Hai...

How to get or create the signature on the prove claim address page?
Thx..
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:26:04 AM

I can vouch for the service. I was paid in less than 48 hours.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 25 btc per week.
GanjaFaceKillah

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:08:18 AM

I have been using the site for a few days now. Just picking up small 1 min tips, as the other options have not been available. It is a pretty clean page, even with the Ad blockers off. Quite a few other sites have so much spam you can barely access the faucet. Not this one though. Thanks for that. Unfortunately right now it seems I am having the IP timeout issue. Bummer but, I'm looking forward to the updates to come.  Keep up the great work.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:36:17 AM

I can vouch for the service. I was paid in less than 48 hours.

Thanks for your business!

I've been staying on top of payouts for the dig. 

They have been getting paid out within 12 hours generally... I like to have the extra spaces time 48 hours wise to assure that customer have a good experience.

Feel free to leave positive trust here on Bitcointalk with your ref pointed at your comment. (No biggie either way... thanks for digging and be sure to dig your full .dat to be sure that you didn't miss any hidden change addresses!)

I have been using the site for a few days now. Just picking up small 1 min tips, as the other options have not been available. It is a pretty clean page, even with the Ad blockers off. Quite a few other sites have so much spam you can barely access the faucet. Not this one though. Thanks for that. Unfortunately right now it seems I am having the IP timeout issue. Bummer but, I'm looking forward to the updates to come.  Keep up the great work.

We are currently working on this.

Keep in mind that the site is still under construction and we will be having our Grand Opening in thef

kevinbtc69

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

Will our referrals be permanent? Or can move if clicking on other referral link
cybernetus

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 07:15:53 PM

Hey, how to use the "Claim Address" ?
I try to use but in all the times i get errors ...

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Referral01

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

When is the Grand Opening? My coleagues is asking Smiley The site is cool! I get 0.001 Clams per Day. Plus i have 26 Referrals Smiley Thanks for this site @Bay Area Coins. Waiting and Hoping for the next update of the site Smiley

P.S: Where will the Hourly Drink enable? So that i can tell it to my friends. Smiley

Wishing you all the best! Goodluck! And Godbless you always Smiley
alexs975

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

Good evening, kindly you can have a code to unlock the 100x winnings thanks for any reply
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 07:35:26 PM

Will our referrals be permanent? Or can move if clicking on other referral link

If your referral uses their address to claim... that address is forever yours.

If they visit the site, don't use the faucet and come back through a new affiliate link... they are the last linked referral.

When is the Grand Opening? My coleagues is asking Smiley The site is cool! I get 0.001 Clams per Day. Plus i have 26 Referrals Smiley Thanks for this site @Bay Area Coins. Waiting and Hoping for the next update of the site Smiley

P.S: Where will the Hourly Drink enable? So that i can tell it to my friends. Smiley

Wishing you all the best! Goodluck! And Godbless you always Smiley

I'm not sure on the time period for anything you've asked.

We have one developer (kef) and he is doing the best he can.

We aren't some plush Bitcoin startups... we are few guys in the trenches, so thanks for waiting on us <3.

Think of our website like a skyscraper with only the first floor open for business Smiley.

Koslov

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:37:26 PM

Tip Request Pending? Please info..
I think they stopped paying
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 10:29:21 PM

Tip Request Pending? Please info..
I think they stopped paying

Please continue to use the faucet like normal and this issue will be fixed ASAP!

Sorry for the downtime <3

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 01:35:48 AM

Faucet is working again!

Thank you very much for waiting.

Out Bitcoin buying program is working fine as well Smiley.

iluvpie60

Activity: 490

lv50 H3, made u rage so hard u went to Playstation

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

Hello

I am uploading my Multibit wallet and am getting an error that it is not recognized as a valid wallet.

It is version 05.

Any help is appreciated.

vitocorp

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:41:47 PM

How to get the code to use the daily gallon (x100)?

Koslov

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

Every time that i try to claim appear this message: "Please wait 9 minutes and 11.96 seconds before requesting another tip from this IP address."

Someone knows why? The site have a lot of bugs
Kefkius

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:34:28 PM

Faucet is working again!

Thank you very much for waiting.

Out Bitcoin buying program is working fine as well Smiley.
Sorry for the delay everyone; all of the pending tips (around 11k) were paid out last night so no tips were lost.

Hello

I am uploading my Multibit wallet and am getting an error that it is not recognized as a valid wallet.

It is version 05.

Any help is appreciated.
We currently only support Core wallets at the moment, which are named "wallet.dat." Multibit support is a possible future feature.

Every time that i try to claim appear this message: "Please wait 9 minutes and 11.96 seconds before requesting another tip from this IP address."

Someone knows why? The site have a lot of bugs
Your IP is probably the same (as far as the Internet is concerned) as some other faucet user's IP. We've received a good amount of reports with the same issue. Not sure when we'll have that fixed though. We've tended to err on the side of caution in that area.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:39:25 AM

I have used the service twice. Once for an old bitcoin addy and once for an old litecoin addy. Prompt payment received both times.

This is my second vouch!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 25 btc per week.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:47:36 AM

Hello

It is version 05.

Any help is appreciated.
We currently only support Core wallets at the moment, which are named "wallet.dat." Multibit support is a possible future feature.

How would a Multibit user use our site at the moment I wonder?  (So I can reference that post in the OP or we can add it to the "Features to come list".)

Can they export their stuff or something like that?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:53:58 AM

I have used the service twice. Once for an old bitcoin addy and once for an old litecoin addy. Prompt payment received both times.

This is my second vouch!

Thanks and I'll be sure to let you know if we are ever interested in renting your signature space! Wink Tongue

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:56:39 AM

This is my second vouch!

Thanks and I'll be sure to let you know if we are ever interested in renting your signature space! Wink Tongue

You can't afford it LOL

rkdellx

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:04:41 AM

Haven't received my tips. I'm transfering it to bustaclam. Am I doing it right?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:07:06 AM

What is your address that you are trying to deposit to or your txid?

You probably just need to wait 6 minutes for the blockchain transfer.

We currently have a offchain deal with Just-Dice.com to prevent blockchain spam & allow users to get their coins without waiting on confirmation.

Kefkius

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:19:09 AM

Hello

It is version 05.

Any help is appreciated.

How would a Multibit user use our site at the moment I wonder?  (So I can reference that post in the OP or we can add it to the "Features to come list".)

Can they export their stuff or something like that?
Apparently Multibit supports exporting wallet keys in bulk, which would be easier to process than wallet.dat files. To use a Multibit wallet on our site manually, you would go through the list of private keys and dig each one individually. It doesn't look like Multibit outputs the address for each private key, so that may be an obstacle for some users (generating the address that you would tell us to dig).

These private key dumps can also be password-encrypted, so we'd need to be able to decrypt them given the user's password if we supported Multibit wallet digging.

Koslov

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:23:06 AM

The site is paying less? 1000 Sat per minute?
Tvilaboa

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

Anyone knows how to sign a message with Poloniex Clam address? Or what wallet should i use to sign messages to enable referrals?

Thx!
rkdellx

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:04:47 AM

We currently have a offchain deal with Just-Dice.com to prevent blockchain spam & allow users to get their coins without waiting on confirmation.

Here's may address on bustaclam xP19WiudNARh3T2L15nvguVLqw2swkftSX
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:32:31 AM

Here's may address on bustaclam xP19WiudNARh3T2L15nvguVLqw2swkftSX

From the JD troll box:

22:31:55 (43) <@xploited> bustaclam should be alive. I'm on the other side of the country currently with only my laptop
22:32:04 (43) <@xploited> so my response to things is likely going to be a bit slow

Your deposits on Bustaclam should match:  http://khashier.com/address/xP19WiudNARh3T2L15nvguVLqw2swkftSX

Good luck!!!

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:40:42 AM

JD troll box:

22:39:16 (43) <@xploited> bac, i reset the deposit server so if there was hypothetically anything wrong... there should no longer be Smiley

afiez

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:20:24 AM

Why does my referral commission change to 10%? Does this apply to all members?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

Why does my referral commission change to 10%? Does this apply to all members?

I had our developers lower the drop amount to .00001 CLAM last night testing new stuff in order to make sure that we are prepared to scale.

Today we are working on higher paying features that will earn our affiliates more over time.

Have faith in our team <3 and keep in mind I'm one of the largest affiliate as well.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

Anyone knows how to sign a message with Poloniex Clam address? Or what wallet should i use to sign messages to enable referrals?

Thx!

You need to have control of the private key yourself.

You should use your CLAM wallet at home.

Soon you will be able to show proof via signing Bitcoin.

rkdellx

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:53:07 PM

Thanks BAC.

Do you have more free codes?
Tvilaboa

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:09:18 AM

Thx!

You need to have control of the private key yourself.

You should use your CLAM wallet at home.

Soon you will be able to show proof via signing Bitcoin.

Thanks!! Any news about the access codes?
sieemma

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:56:16 AM

In fact, the current claim per minute is very low and you should do something about it. You all know how annoying it is solving these recaptcha stuffs and after that you get paid something which is even less than 1 satoshi btc.
I don't want to do comparison but whatever you people have for us should come fast.

sieemma
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:02:09 AM

In fact, the current claim per minute is very low and you should do something about it. You all know how annoying it is solving these recaptcha stuffs and after that you get paid something which is even less than 1 satoshi btc.
I don't want to do comparison but whatever you people have for us should come fast.

People aren't using the faucet as intended right now.

I believe the most profitable way is to use our faucet + Just-Dice and run the drops up as high as possible.

Have some faith.  Smiley

rkdellx

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

I believe the most profitable way is to use our faucet + Just-Dice and run the drops up as high as possible.

Have some faith.  Smiley

How to run the drops?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:24:00 PM

Have some faith.  Smiley

How to run the drops?

Get a deposit address from Just-Dice.com and then you're two clicks away.

Deposits take 6 minutes.

Kefkius

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:18:11 PM

Have some faith.  Smiley

How to run the drops?

Get a deposit address from Just-Dice.com and then you're two clicks away.

Deposits take 6 minutes.

We periodically (hourly, when this post was written) check to see if addresses are Just-Dice.com deposit addresses. If so, we tip you directly on Just-Dice instead of on the CLAM blockchain. You get your tips much quicker that way since you don't have to wait for confirmations.

dimondimon

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

why X10 and X100 does not work

https://duckdice.io?c=e8da44b3a2
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

We are doing maintenance on the 10x faucet.

The 100x faucet requires a private code that I give out to folks I do business with, friends and fellow Just-dice folks... In the future you will be able to buy these codes.

We have a survey faucet being constructed as well that will give a decent little chunk of coins as well in the future.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 08:12:12 PM

Bump!  Still buying qualifying addresses.

https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig/

Clemmy102

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:29:23 PM

The 100x faucet requires a private code that I give out to folks I do business with, friends and fellow Just-dice folks... In the future you will be able to buy these codes.

We have a survey faucet being constructed as well that will give a decent little chunk of coins as well in the future.
Please I need access code to daily gallon and my hourly drink is no longer showing. Thanks
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 09:38:56 PM

Please I need access code to daily gallon and my hourly drink is no longer showing. Thanks

Hourly is currently removed for the time being while we continue to gather traffic data.

We have new earning options coming soon Smiley

Clemmy102

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:13:04 AM

Hourly is currently removed for the time being while we continue to gather traffic data.

Ok, but I need the access code. I even sent you a message on your inbox. Please access code
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

Ok, but I need the access code. I even sent you a message on your inbox. Please access code

Sorry we are not distributing access codes at this time. 

We are working and building on this site everyday... soon you'll be able to hit much more profitable things on the faucet side of our operation <3.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 07:50:01 AM

Bump!  Still buying qualifying addresses.

Dig one address at a time:  https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig/

Dig full wallets at a time:  https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig_wallet/

Kefkius

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:15:36 PM

We now support uploading MultiBit export files in our ClamChecker. You can find the details about it here.

Basically, you can upload the file created by MultiBit's "Export Private Keys" action. The caveat is that we currently only support private key files that are not encrypted. Support for encrypted files will come later. We haven't tested it with MultiLite or MultiDoge but those should work too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.