Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Release 21 days Paypal Hold- Instantly! New Paypal, Ebay Fund Hold- All Possible  (Read 14085 times)
bitcointradex (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:04:08 AM

PM!

Lecroiz

Replied your PM, check please.

PM

Please check!

Sorry for the delay bro, in skype now.

worked exactly as he described. service took about 10 mins and my payment was released. because payment time was already 3 days ago.
i can highly recommend this user.

Thank you very much for your vouch here, will do more business hopefully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:25:38 AM

Released 2 more payments today, 100% success rate!
lecroiz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:15:45 PM

Careful! Scammer! stole 70$  Angry
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:45:36 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 02:23:50 PM by bitcointradex

Careful! Scammer! stole 70$  Angry

WTF mate??!! who stole?? when??!! ME?Huh!!!

I don't even know you unless you tell me your skype id - I always deal in skype and released lots of paypal hold here.

Post your proof if you accuse me of something I can't even imagine to do, post skype conversation screenshot etc.

Don't know why you doing this mate, you're actually preventing real people with real problem to try my genuine service - people who tried my service already know that I am a genuine guy with genuine service.

From now on, seeing there is a false accusation (still I am not sure why, cause I see no competitor of my service here or anywhere else, this is a very unique service), I will only deal with ESCROW. ESCROW must be from bitcointalk.org - and must be recognized as a genuine ESCROW service with enough credibility and lots of trust. I won't choose the ESCROW, that will be buyers choice, I will just make sure that he/she is a recognized ESCROW provider here. Moreover, I won't release any fund lower than 200$ (those who already got my service and satisfied with me will be exception), doing this low amount funds are just not worth the time and effort when my fee is extremely low, only 10%.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:02:37 PM

I don't even know you unless you tell me your skype id - I always deal in skype and released lots of paypal hold here.

Post your proof if you accuse me of something I can't even imagine to do, post skype conversation screenshot etc.

Don't know why you doing this mate, you're actually preventing real people with real problem to try my genuine service - people who tried my service already know that I am a genuine guy with genuine service.

From now on, seeing there is a false accusation (still I am not sure why, cause I see no competitor of my service here or anywhere else, this is a very unique service), I will only deal with ESCROW. ESCROW must be from bitcointalk.org - and must be recognized as a genuine ESCROW service with enough credibility and lots of trust. I won't choose the ESCROW, that will be buyers choice, I will just make sure that he/she is a recognized ESCROW provider here. Moreover, I won't release any fund lower than 200$ (those who already got my service and satisfied with me will be exception).

You must realize that this person created his account a couple of days ago and only made two post here on this topic. He is likely a troll, especially since he just blankly accused you of something without providing proof of any sort. However, I do encourage the use of escrow to protect both the buyer and seller, and there is a list of trusted escrows on this forum (should always be heros and up and should have a trust) that can be used. 
tenton

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:18:38 PM

Couldn't disagree with you more.
Got 2 payments released because of his service.
As i said in my previous post... i can only recommend this user!
rojasaldo

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:31:41 PM

Im sure you are no telling the truth!

He's not a scammer, and he had helping me a lot to release my payments before the 21 days.
Im really happy with the service!  i already have 3 payments released from him.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:15:22 PM

From now on, seeing there is a false accusation (still I am not sure why, cause I see no competitor of my service here or anywhere else, this is a very unique service), I will only deal with ESCROW. ESCROW must be from bitcointalk.org - and must be recognized as a genuine ESCROW service with enough credibility and lots of trust. I won't choose the ESCROW, that will be buyers choice, I will just make sure that he/she is a recognized ESCROW provider here. Moreover, I won't release any fund lower than 200$ (those who already got my service and satisfied with me will be exception).

You must realize that this person created his account a couple of days ago and only made two post here on this topic. He is likely a troll, especially since he just blankly accused you of something without providing proof of any sort. However, I do encourage the use of escrow to protect both the buyer and seller, and there is a list of trusted escrows on this forum (should always be heros and up and should have a trust) that can be used.  

Yeah I know he is a brand new troll here and most likely veterans like you would be able to differentiate milk from water. However, there are many new guys who might get afraid to deal with me due to his false accusation. At least 2 guys registered here only to be able to PM me to buy this service, they told me. So this new guys will be skeptical now.

But I am not here to gain anything short term with scam, in fact, I have a genuine service to provide - therefore I don't need to scam. So I am not leaving this place anytime soon. My future buyers will post their vouches here and eventually those positive experiences will outnumber this kind of jealous trolls.

I also reported his post to moderator, I hope some mod will get involved in this and will give a fair justice. I am new here, so I don't know how this things get handled by the mods here, however, I will fully co-operate and answer to any question the mod may have.

Couldn't disagree with you more.
Got 2 payments released because of his service.
As i said in my previous post... i can only recommend this user!

Thanks a lot mate, I really appreciate.

Im sure you are no telling the truth!

He's not a scammer, and he had helping me a lot to release my payments before the 21 days.
Im really happy with the service!  i already have 3 payments released from him.

Can't thank you enough for your kind words - looking forward for more deals.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:07:26 AM

Going strong! Released another ebay-fund hold today just a while ago - so get yours released now, why wait a f**g long 21 days?
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:32:10 AM

Interesting service... is this a normal way to deal with Paypal or you have some personal credibility with Paypal so they trust you and can waive the waiting for the fund? I guess you will have to guarantee them with your "insurance".
TDGurley

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:20:11 PM

Just PMed you with a couple of questions
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:51:53 PM

Interesting service... is this a normal way to deal with Paypal or you have some personal credibility with Paypal so they trust you and can waive the waiting for the fund? I guess you will have to guarantee them with your "insurance".

Hello mate, thanks for posting in my thread. And NO, I don't have any personal connection/credibility with paypal and they don't have any reason to trust me either, they don't even know me hahaha Grin

It's just a method which I can apply to make your held fund released - and it's absolutely automated, without any humanly involvement from paypal's side.

It's a very unique service which you won't find anywhere. You're most welcome to test my service to release your held fund, if any.

Just PMed you with a couple of questions

Replied by PM, thanks.
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:11:46 PM

Sent you a PM
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:36:44 PM

Can you please reply on Skype?
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:44:22 PM

Can you please reply on Skype?

Added in skype, thanks.
hnjvst

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:45:05 AM

Interested

Check PM
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:48:53 PM

Interested

Check PM

Come on in skype, I am online now
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:31:14 AM

Just released few funds today - everyone who tried is happy and coming for more - try it now!
rojasaldo

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:14:37 PM

And once again i want to thank this guy to help me on release my hold funds very fast!
I very recommend him!
zoltarspecial

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:10:43 PM

you have a PM. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: