Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384455 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

just in case any noobs need cluing in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYjg5Aw-YmQ

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoraider1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:28:38 AM

Lots of negatives in the forum. Bit worrying! Fingers crossed!
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:30:28 AM

ffs dude... get a frikkin clue

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
felixsummer

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:31:48 AM

Hello there: It is taking forever for my BCC wallet sync to be completed, do you guys know how long does it take to sync? or if the BCC wallet is no longer works?
Thanks, I'm trying to withdraw my BCC from the bitconnect website to my wallet.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

Hello there: It is taking forever for my BCC wallet sync to be completed, do you guys know how long does it take to sync? or if the BCC wallet is no longer works?
Thanks, I'm trying to withdraw my BCC from the bitconnect website to my wallet.

Yeah it works but takes ages to get connections usually. It's fine once it starts. Have 15 connections now.
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

Bozo
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:50:56 AM

Most people will have made money from it unless the bulk of their loans were in the the last few months.

Pretty much the definition of a ponzi, just replace "most" with "some".

AGM76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:51:04 AM

Do not be blinded once again by bitconnect scammers : https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

this news only to soften the situation and try to get BCC to a higher price, so they can sell more on exchange. After all that happened last night, ask yourself, do you still believe to all their words ? I do not !

You can redeem your BCC's at high percentages for a limited amount of time. More details here

I think you're the scammer, mate.
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:54:55 AM

Do not be blinded once again by bitconnect scammers : https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

this news only to soften the situation and try to get BCC to a higher price, so they can sell more on exchange. After all that happened last night, ask yourself, do you still believe to all their words ? I do not !

You can redeem your BCC's at high percentages for a limited amount of time. More details here

I think you're the scammer, mate.
i always think bcc is a scam.if you continue invest you will lost all.so we should find others to invest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AGM76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

Most people will have made money from it unless the bulk of their loans were in the the last few months.

Pretty much the definition of a ponzi, just replace "most" with "some".

I'm fed up of replying to all the nutcases. They were not a Ponzi. They were paying back less BCC coins in interest and capital releases than was being loaned to them. They didn't stop for financial reasons. If people just held the coins they would have profited more than from using their infamous lending program. So why say the lending was a Ponzi when it was the complete opposite? They also brought value in guaranteeing the capital amount invested so people didn't have to worry about their cryptos falling in value whilst also paying a percentage each day (less than the growth of the coin - they never guaranteed any percentage and many days it was zero percent). They seem to have been forced to close as they could have carried on with no financial issues.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:00:28 AM

I wish i knew more about the events that occurred with this coin, so i could partake in this shit talking.
Unfortunately i don't know shit about BCC, and don't give two fucks to know.

There are possibly 3 reasons that this coin and or any coin receives so much negativity:

1) it is a scam
2) someone really hated these fucking devs for whatever reason
3) Karma
lsdTether

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:46 AM

I'm fed up of replying to all the nutcases. They were not a Ponzi. They were paying back less BCC coins in interest and capital releases than was being loaned to them. They didn't stop for financial reasons. If people just held the coins they would have profited more than from using their infamous lending program. So why say the lending was a Ponzi when it was the complete opposite? They also brought value in guaranteeing the capital amount invested so people didn't have to worry about their cryptos falling in value whilst also paying a percentage each day (less than the growth of the coin - they never guaranteed any percentage and many days it was zero percent). They seem to have been forced to close as they could have carried on with no financial issues.

This is sickening.

They are doing a lot things (still!). Running a pyramid scheme, a ponzi, market manipulation and god knows what else.

But what the hell man, you were paid in a funny-money that was kept at inflated levels using your real money. The only reason the price could stay at a specific level was because you kept fooling other people to buy your funny-money. All this while they are trickling out bits and pieces of their own stock of (5,000,000 premined) funny-money to keep the fucking circus going.

You are posting your garbage on a public forum, your shit won't go away. If authorities[1] come knocking on your door asking how you were involved in this shit, you can't deny it. It's posted right here on the internet. Forever.

Now wake up. Stop with your fucking attempts at ruining more people.

[1] You are delusional if you think it will stop at these two cease and desists. This shit will keep on coming for the people involved. The whole nonsense that they don't have papers to operate in a few jurisdictions is just a stop-gap to put an immediate halt to the scam. This will not go away, you have merely seen the beginning. This will get uglier.
felixsummer

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:47 AM

Yeah it works but takes ages to get connections usually. It's fine once it starts. Have 15 connections now.

Thanks buddy. So without sync completed, I can't receive the coin, can I send the coin from BCC website for now?
AGM76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:52 AM

I wish i knew more about the events that occurred with this coin, so i could partake in this shit talking.
Unfortunately i don't know shit about BCC, and don't give two fucks to know.

There are possibly 3 reasons that this coin and or any coin receives so much negativity:

1) it is a scam
2) someone really hated these fucking devs for whatever reason
3) Karma

The actual reason most people receive hate is more subtle than that, actually. It's usually when something has the complete opposite values and may even be virtuous in many cases. It makes people feel insecure that they believe in something that they can't admit to being a ponzi so they call out the opposite of that and try to believe it is a Ponzi to psychologically survive or go mental trying. Bitconnect lending (where lenders receive less coins back not more lol but are guaranteed their capital - I'm sure Bitconnect can estimate its growth well enough to know how much interest they can pay) and Bitcoin (which is far more of a Ponzi)
AGM76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:52 AM

Thanks buddy. So without sync completed, I can't receive the coin, can I send the coin from BCC website for now?

You can send it to the wallet and it will appear there later.
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months. At this time, we are closing the lending platform only. The BCC Exchange will work as usual from tomorrow and the wallet service will remain operational to hold your BCC on the website.

For next 10 days we are allowing members outside the U.S.A, to participate in the BitConnect X ICO with BCC at $150. This is to support existing coin holders and give the BCC coin some initial stability after these recent events.

We are launching a new, superior system as an exchange that will support several cryptocurrencies as soon as possible and BCC will be listed immediately.

BitConnect Coin are limited in supply to 28 million and there are currently only 9.6 million in circulation. This scarcity of supply should create a market demand, with help and support from the community, once this new exchange begins operation.

We still expect BitConnect coin (BCC) to gain its value back and you can hold your coins in the website wallet or transfer them to a QT wallet.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working to get things corrected for this community and platform.

Best Regards,
The Team BitConnect

BTW thanks to "Dooglus" for giving me negative feedback for 'promoting a ponzi' lol  Has he bought any bitcoin in his life I wonder, which is far more of a ponzi? Also, looking at his feedback he does this a lot whenever he thinks people are talking about a 'ponzi'. One of the deluded ones.
This is the worst Bitconnect Coin project ever that i saw they deceived many investors and the participants of this project now still want to spend one more ICO in order to once again raise money from investors and then in a few months again deceive the community of the project.

================================================

One cannot get $150 per BCC towards buying the BCCX ICO at $50.  Bitconnect-X is giving less than $18 per BCC towards the ICO $50 coin. But Bitconnect lenders had to pay  $365 per BCC in order to be able to get out their lending wallets refunded. Why not give 7 BCCX per each BCC that was in the lending wallet and be fair and keep the exchange honest. Bitconnect-X will fail to kick-off they have no good-will name and screwed its investors. If you noticed they did not even alert its investors of what was going on in their Twitter. They gave priority to its insiders to sell their BCC coins first and the rest were kept blinded with a frozen exchange.

Do not fool yourselves this was a central bank conspiracy out of London. The timing with first BTC futures expiration, drop in all of the crypto-currencies is not a coincidence. It was most likely pre-planned and carried out jointly behind doors. So much for the BS about decentralized exchanges. It is all the same manipulation crap.

AGM76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months. At this time, we are closing the lending platform only. The BCC Exchange will work as usual from tomorrow and the wallet service will remain operational to hold your BCC on the website.

For next 10 days we are allowing members outside the U.S.A, to participate in the BitConnect X ICO with BCC at $150. This is to support existing coin holders and give the BCC coin some initial stability after these recent events.

We are launching a new, superior system as an exchange that will support several cryptocurrencies as soon as possible and BCC will be listed immediately.

BitConnect Coin are limited in supply to 28 million and there are currently only 9.6 million in circulation. This scarcity of supply should create a market demand, with help and support from the community, once this new exchange begins operation.

We still expect BitConnect coin (BCC) to gain its value back and you can hold your coins in the website wallet or transfer them to a QT wallet.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working to get things corrected for this community and platform.

Best Regards,
The Team BitConnect

BTW thanks to "Dooglus" for giving me negative feedback for 'promoting a ponzi' lol  Has he bought any bitcoin in his life I wonder, which is far more of a ponzi? Also, looking at his feedback he does this a lot whenever he thinks people are talking about a 'ponzi'. One of the deluded ones.
This is the worst Bitconnect Coin project ever that i saw they deceived many investors and the participants of this project now still want to spend one more ICO in order to once again raise money from investors and then in a few months again deceive the community of the project.

================================================

One cannot get $150 per BCC towards buying the BCCX ICO at $50.  Bitconnect-X is giving less than $18 per BCC towards the ICO $50 coin. But Bitconnect lenders had to pay  $365 per BCC in order to be able to get out their lending wallets refunded. Why not give 7 BCCX per each BCC that was in the lending wallet and be fair and keep the exchange honest. Bitconnect-X will fail to kick-off they have no good-will name and screwed its investors. If you noticed they did not even alert its investors of what was going on in their Twitter. They gave priority to its insiders to sell their BCC coins first and the rest were kept blinded with a frozen exchange.

Look again. I actually logged in today and it had the $150 per BCC price for the ICO. Yesterday it hadn't. That message was from today. So you will get 3 BCCX for one BCC.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

Look again. I actually logged in today and it had the $150 per BCC price for the ICO. Yesterday it hadn't. That message was from today. So you will get 3 BCCX for one BCC.

Let me introduce AGM76. The immoral motherfucker and a paid shill of bitconnect scammers who was actively promoting bitconnect scam and who now is trying to promote a new scam called bitconnect X. Dude, I advise you to go and fuck yourself together with bitconnect scammers and all other peoples involved in this scam. Fucking Idiot.
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:25:08 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for alerting me. I did recheck after reading your message and yes they are giving $150 per BCC which is better than the $18 I saw 6 hours ago +/-.  Unfortunately, the BCCX coins are sold out and yesterday when they offered 500,000 more coins they had been sold out and I had made my mind I would not accept $18 per BCC after paying $365 per BCC. Let's see what happens tomorrow? but they made huge mistakes betraying investor's trust. They could have issued redeemable vouchers or guaranteed conversion to BCCX. instead no one knows if one can even buy BCCX and only a few days remain for the offering at 100 max per day!
AGM76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:28:30 AM

Let me introduce AGM76. The immoral motherfucker and a paid shill of bitconnect scammers who was actively promoting bitconnect scam and who now is trying to promote a new scam called bitconnect X. Dude, I advise you to go and fuck yourself together with bitconnect scammers and all other peoples involved in this scam. Fucking Idiot.

I never promoted bitconnect. I only joined this thread to point out how everyone was mistaken about them. I never invested more than $5k in them.

I suggest people try Eigencoin, DavorCoin or LendConnect for similar systems. Bitconnect has shown they do not 'crash' usually as long as the coin remains in demand and doesn't fall in value for a long period of time. Be wary of any that begin with high prices, as they should start off quite low for the bulk of the initial lending. Bitconnect didn't end due to financial reasons.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: