Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384455 times)
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:31:04 AM

Another ICO with nothing new and a newbie launched thread, what a joke. No dev team info, no expertise provided, just easy money heh? Too many jokes in this place Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:36:23 AM

I just joined Bitconnect Coin signature campaign and one of the requirement is to make a post here (sorry, I'd like to be more transparent).

I really like the name and the logo. However, I don't really look into investing in ICO altcoins simply because most of them always go the wrong way after ICO. Something that is a little bit different about Bitconnect is that they actually have put aside some money (or maybe Bitcoin) for signature campaign. Well, I think I will have a closer look into Bitconnect coin even though it is an ICO coin.

(I know I may get myself 'kicked' form the campaign but I'd rather be honest and transparent).

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 08:39:09 AM

Another ICO with nothing new and a newbie launched thread, what a joke. No dev team info, no expertise provided, just easy money heh? Too many jokes in this place Grin

Then why are you still wearing your scam signature campaign logo Ebitz? there are scam Ico and honest Ico that proved to be successful,if there are any accusations you are free to ask and let the dev answer it,I'm sure the dev of Bitconnect is capable of answering any issues that may arise here.

nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 08:43:04 AM

Please, before trolling in the ANN thread, Look at the website, it is normal to have anewbie account for launch, it means that the account is dedicated to this coin, i would like to know what you mean by expertise ? easy money is a scam coin project, have a look here before talking.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 09:06:54 AM

Please, before trolling in the ANN thread, Look at the website, it is normal to have anewbie account for launch, it means that the account is dedicated to this coin, i would like to know what you mean by expertise ? easy money is a scam coin project, have a look here before talking.

We cannot blame people to have that mindset after what happen to Ebitz,the scamming is very fresh,in my opinion dev should be more active in answering all issues including these trolls because of what happen to the other ICO,so every fear about ICO will be address

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:42:36 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 09:13:58 AM by bitconnectcoin

BitConnect coin uses a special algorithm called the POW/POS to secure the BitConnect Coin network. The moment you acquire BitConnect Coin it becomes an interest bearing asset with 120% return per year through PoS minting I see this coin as a great investment opportunity bearing 10% interest every month without lifting a finger, @ dev can you explain better how this can be achieved because i will like to invest here if the road map or explanations is clear enough.

@ Play store, BitConnect coin will work both proof of work and proof of stake. With Proof of stake algorithm, anyone who have coin holding with minimum coin age pass which is 15 days can earn proof of stake reward depending on your BitConnect coin holding. You just simply require to have BitConnect coin in BitConnect QT wallet to earn block reward. The detail explanation will be available up on wallet launching.
Here is Bitconnect Coin Roadmap-https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:46:27 PM

@marseille
Not Revealing the Dev information is not jokes. BitConnect is established platform and has bitcoin and crypto community to trust. There is Dev team of BitConnect parent website working on the project.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:48:44 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 09:16:32 AM by bitconnectcoin

Will have social rewards at the end of ICO? Interesting project.

@Mihawk
We will soon start social campaign. Soon you will have the social bounty.  

social bounty started
visit here-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1706046.new#new
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:50:23 PM

We cannot blame people to have that mindset after what happen to Ebitz,the scamming is very fresh,in my opinion dev should be more active in answering all issues including these trolls because of what happen to the other ICO,so every fear about ICO will be address

@robelneo
We doesn't launch wallet yet, still ICO is ongoing, all information will be available upon launching the coin and every question will be answered by Dev if any.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:52:18 PM

Here is the BitConnect Road map:
-https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 01:08:03 PM

@robelneo
We doesn't launch wallet yet, still ICO is ongoing, all information will be available upon launching the coin and every question will be answered by Dev if any.

So far you are doing a good job,so just keep up,keep answering all questions,especially from the trolls they might have something that potential investors are looking and needs to address ,keep coming back here this is where all potentials investors are looking if they want new coin to invest..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:16:55 AM

So far you are doing a good job,so just keep up,keep answering all questions,especially from the trolls they might have something that potential investors are looking and needs to address ,keep coming back here this is where all potentials investors are looking if they want new coin to invest..

An active devs you mean. Obviously it's one of the factor that long term investors want to a crypto, a continous update and quick response. But what if the answer is obvious to some of the troll questions? For investors they should take a look at the brighter side of the coin and not just because some questions by troll are being ignored.

Looking forward for a success for this ICO.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:01:42 AM

@robelneo

I think if you give all information after launching the coin, till then the coin will lose the faith in the mind of users as if you are not able to solve the questions raised by the users immediately then how will you reply them after wards.

I had asked a simple question of are their any bounty of social media or translation but till now i have not received any reply. so do i also have to wait till the coin launch.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:34:33 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 09:26:01 AM by bitconnectcoin

we have already answered about bounty.

see @susila_bai
Will have social rewards at the end of ICO? Interesting project.

@Mihawk
We will soon start social campaign. Soon you will have the social bounty.
Bounty started
For Signature Campaign Bounties-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692930.0
For Translation Bounties-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1700419.0
For Twitter Campaign Bounties-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1706046.new#new
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:56:52 AM

BitConnect coin uses a special algorithm called the POW/POS to secure the BitConnect Coin network. The moment you acquire BitConnect Coin it becomes an interest bearing asset with 120% return per year through PoS minting I see this coin as a great investment opportunity bearing 10% interest every month without lifting a finger, @ dev can you explain better how this can be achieved because i will like to invest here if the road map or explanations is clear enough.

Roadmap of Bitconnect Coin is here
-https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap
bitconnectcoin (OP)

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:32:58 AM

An active devs you mean. Obviously it's one of the factor that long term investors want to a crypto, a continous update and quick response. But what if the answer is obvious to some of the troll questions? For investors they should take a look at the brighter side of the coin and not just because some questions by troll are being ignored.

Looking forward for a success for this ICO.

We are happy to answer all genuine question about the project. If we doesn't answer immediately it doesn't mean that we are ignoring them.
There are many things going on our side as time passes we are happy to update required information.
rolings

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:35:06 PM

translation korea done :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1701380.0

BTC Address: 15Mp1aQwvG7xq3NYU4iq5HqD9nfZyUeZH6

thanks
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

Is Bitconnect interested in translating this ANN to Filipino? I could do this for the project.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 02:33:55 AM

Is Bitconnect interested in translating this ANN to Filipino? I could do this for the project.
Filipino translation is already done by dawnasor. Also, please contact me for any campaign or bounty related queries, instead of posting here, in the future.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:08:05 AM

Filipino translation is already done by dawnasor. Also, please contact me for any campaign or bounty related queries, instead of posting here, in the future.

Sorry about that Boss, I just saw another guy post about his Korean translation of the ANN. My bad. Sorry again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: